baby only if you know...

shh...still dreaming

By the time Jongin’s heart was coated with a thin layer of fluffy winter snow that year, he has already felt like a third wheel in Oh Se Hun’s life.

 

“Holy unicorns! Jongin-hyung! Chanyeollie-hyung dedicated “Baby” to me! Aah~ I’m gonna dieeeee!” Sehun squealed from his spot on Jongin’s queen-sized bed, curled up inside Jongin’s fluffy comforter like a California roll, and the tanned boy cringed. Sehun had been replaying the radio show over and over for two hours, and although Jongin loved Sehun more than he loved chocopies, there comes a time when he would snap.

 

“No you’re not going to die, Sehun. You’re gonna get your diploma and go to college, make enough money to treat me to some samgyeopsal and then you can die however you want.”

 

The winter of Sehun and Jongin’s seventh year together, so many years of sleepless nights staying up to make sense of Hangul, so many days spent on first-grade poems until Sehun got it right, Jongin realized that he was in too deep. Sehun was like a pool of quick sand, slowly drowning him in with every tick of the grandfather clock.

 

“Heol. Jongin-hyung so boring~ Mehrong.” Sehun stuck his tongue out playfully, and all Jongin wanted to do was either cut off that sinful tongue or savour it in his own mouth. His conscience objected to either (and kicked Jongin in the groin).

 

“Stop nagging, Sehuna! Go do your math homework already!”

 

Jongin winced as Sehun’s pout sent another tingle dingle down his lower regions. He didn’t know how their relationship had come to this, this deadlock he couldn’t get himself out of, but Sehun was rolling on his bed and he was paralysed in his chair, reading off hate comments about the younger on this EXO fanpage with half a mind to kill. There was practically no time for ual frustrations over, let Jongin remind himself, a minor with the cute face and the cute eye smile..

 

chanyeol_babyy1127 posted: WTF. who is this bastard. and why is he touching Chanyeollie oppa! and why is Yeollie oppa dedicating a song to him???? Poor oppa!  [+1200, -1]

 

espritchanchan posted: STOP TOUCHING CHAN OPPA GODDAMNIT!!! [+200, -1]

 

chanyeolsdick: bwaaaaa STAY AWAY OR I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS *SOBS* [+1130, -1]

 

baekyeolgwiyomi posted: Oh no...my baekyeol heart is breaking...Baekhyun’s heart is breaking....Chanyeol STOPPP [+7000, -1]

 

coverboy1127: I ship them. [+0, -1204]

 

(all thumbs down are courtesy of Kim Jongin)

 

Taking in a deep breath, Jongin tried not to smash his keyboards into pieces. Sehun was still giggling over deep voice and idol hair, oblivious to the world  that was basically out for his blood. And then there was Jongin the closet knight who fought the dark forces behind the curtains, waiting and waiting for his princess to recognize him. But the sun would set and the moon would rise, yet the princess was not one to ride with him into eternity.

 

Jongin sighed and let his fingers do the talking: STUF. “Oppa” doesn’t even know you exist. Go home and study if you want to go to college. .

 

Jongin knew the basic mannerisms that a teacher should have, but he was mad angry at those brainless fangirls and nothing could stop him from letting off steam now.

 

Jongin clicked the thumbs up button for this particular post, yet his heart ached even more.

 

coverboy1127: I ship them. [+1, -1204]

 

The more Jongin looked at Sehun, the more painful it was to look away. To make matters worse, his weird of an uncle Jongdae was now braiding Sehun hair, with the younger reading off good-for-nothing articles from an all-star magazine.

 

“Well-known Chinese businessman, owner of the famous Red Candle franchise, opened the 39th branch in the world just yesterday, gaining massive media attention. This time it’s Seoul, and people from all over the country are excited to be one of the first to taste what renowned food critic, Kim Ki Bum, had called “Angel food”.”

 

 

At the young age of 36, Wu Yi Fan-ssi has already been selected as one of the most influential people in the world, heir to a huge corporation and holds in his hand half of the economy in China, Naver reports. From shopping malls to the next big thing in the smartphone industry, Wu Corp has all. It is no doubt that Wu Yi Fan, this young man full of wisdom and charisma, will soon become the multibillionaire of the new generation...

 

 

“Omona! He’s so good-looking! Not as handsome as Chanyeollie, though. Hyung, am I as handsome as him?” Sehun squealed, and Jongin was sure it was one of those flower boys that Sehun had on his wall. Jongin couldn’t put a finger on it. He just couldn’t. What made them so attractive that Sehun liked them so much? What did they have that he didn’t?

 

You’re not handsome, Sehuna. You’re beautiful, Jongin thought, but his throat dared not to voice his mind. Sometimes he even wondered if Park Chan Yeol could appreciate Sehun half as much as Jongin had. If Park Chan Yeol could give everything for the younger half as much as Jongin was willing to. But Jongin was pretty sure Sehun only loved him half as much as he would Park Chan Yeol. Not that Jongin was jealous. No. How could the prodigy slash ingenius Kim Jong In be jealous of a seventeen-something Hallyu star with nothing more than a wink and a bunch of idiotic fangirls behind his back. No. That couldn't be happening.

 

“Of course he’s more handsome! Wasn’t he a model in the past or something?” Jongin huffed before gluing his eyes on the computer screen again. He secretly opened another tab and typed in “Wu Yi Fan” on naver search engine, making sure that he wouldn’t venture into the Image section by mistake. That Chinese smirk was mocking him.

 

“Heol. Jongin so boring.” Sehun pouted. Of all the things he could have done to make Jongin squirm uncomfortably on the inside, he ing pouted.

 

...But but but! Ladies, hands off the Wu because he’s off limits! It seems that he now has two very good looking sons, aged 17 and 15, and boy are they handsome! It’s all in the genes, gals, it’s all in the genes. Not too fazed about his recent divorce, Wu Yi Fan-ssi is working day and night to provide Korean customers with a quality of service hard to refuse. Yes, he participates personally in the process of designing the restaurant, going through the ads and choosing staff. How awesome is that! Keep a look out for job positions at the Red Candle as it would be one hell of a great chance to earn good money and gaze at your favorite entrepreneur...

 

“Oh my god, Jongin-hyung! Look! Look! They’re hiring people!” Sehun beamed like a child having gotten a cotton candy, and Jongin immediately refuted.

 

“Sehun, don’t start the talk again. You know I won’t let you get a job. Ahjussi would kill me!”

 

“Oh come one, Jongin-hyung. Junma wouldn’t be able to kill you with his little hands!” Sehun whined and made those weird hand gestures that Jongin might have found irresistibly cute five years ago.

 

“That’s it. I’m telling Ahjussi that you insulted his hands.” Jongin huffed.

 

“I think you should do it, Sehun!” Uncle Jongdae was obviously not on Jongin’s side. “And can you ask that hottie’s number for me, your favorite uncle?”

 

“Uncle Jongdae! Please!” Jongin glared before throwing a teddy bear at his obnoxious uncle’s head. The latter dodged it easily.

 

“Jongin-hyung, you know Junma is in a lot of debt, right?” When Sehun’s eyes sparkled, Jongin immediately recoiled. “ You guys think you can keep it a secret from me? I know everything! I want to help, too! I can’t just sit around all day long doing nothing but burden others!”

 

“But...Sehun...”

 

“If you don’t let me, I will run away from this house!”

 

And Jongin lost like that. And that was everything he would ever end up, forever lost to the mesmerizing Sehun who got him in a headlock.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

\\\\

 

 

 





“Tsk...tsk...Junmyunnie...Nervous as always, hmm? You haven’t changed. one. bit.”