The Wus

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

"Ge, wake up the other please" Wu Cho Rong, the third oldest in the Wu family speak formally to her brother as she set up the table for their breakfast. It's been her routine since the day their mother died. Making a breakfast is actually unnecessary for the Wu because they don't even eat breakfast together. Even if they did, you can hear the bird chirping outside. That's how silent they are. 

"Tired" Wu Yi Fan, the eldest reply shortly earning a glare from his sister. 

"Just get them will you ?" Cho Rong try to calm herself. Yi Fan sigh annoyed. He lazily sit up from the couch and go upstairs. Waking up all his 8 siblings is really a pain for him. It's not that they don't get along but since their mother died, Wu Jiang Meng, their father is too busy with work and as they grew up, no one ever care to treat each others like real siblings. They do live in the same house, but you can count every words they speak to each other. Except the triplets Wu Zi Tao, Wu Se Hun, and Wu Na Eun everyone seems to be in their own world. Espically Wu Yi Xing, the 6th son of the Wu who barely came out from his room. Even if you did stay a whole day at home, you can count how many times you heard his door opened. While the 4th daughter, Wu Bo Mi barely at home because she rather sleep at her friends house or some guys house. She is like the black sheep in the Wu but not even one of her siblings care enough to ask her why. 

As for Wu Lu Han, the 2nd oldest in the Wu, he live at his own condominium. That was after he beg for his father to let him stay alone. it's not like Wu Jiang Meng didn't like his sons to be independent but he just want all of his kids to be at their home. The house he built for them. He know how the kids relationship but he is just clueless as the others. After he lost his wife, he devoted himself for work and didn't make time for the kids. It was partly his own fault and now, he saw the result. His family is ready to be broken. 

Yi Fan takes 30 minutes to wake up his brothers and sisters and walk toward the dining table with a poker face. Cho Rong sigh. She didn't know if waking them up to have breakfast is a good thing. Behind Yi Fan, the triplets and Yixing walk to the table. 

A second after they seat, the main door wide open revealing the tired Lu han. He saw them looking at him with a weird eyes. He just walk to them and casually take a sit beside Yi Fan. 

BAM ! 

the door being slammed and there you go, the drunk Bomi is back. They couldn't care less and let Bomi throw herself on the couch in the living room. 

"what's the occasion?" Yi Xing quietly ask. 

"What occasion?" Cho Rong reply back. 

"You know, breakfast together and stuff. You know we can have breakfast in our own, jie" Tao answer on behalf Yi xing. 

"Just want to" Cho Rong reply and after that, a long silence surround them. All of them eat silently and once they've done, quietly take their plate to the kitchen. 

Actually, not all of them are real siblings. Wu Yi Fan, Wu Luhan and Wu Chorong was born by Wu Jian Meng's first wife who is a chinese, Wu Bomi is adopted as the 4th daughter while the triplets Wu Zi Tao, Wu Sehun and Wu Naeun is a half sibling with Yi Fan, Lu Han and Chorong. While Wu Yixing is a child of the relationship between Wu Jian Meng and this women who he met at the club. It was a one night stand after his 2nd wife left him.Obviously, all of them never received a mother's love. For a brief moment only Yi Fan and Lu Han got their mother's love. Only for a short moment because she died after she gave birth to Chorong. 

If only they had a mother with them, would their relationship between siblings will turn out this bad ? 

If only Jian Meng decide to find one for them , will things be different ? 

 

 

 

 

author note : 2nd update for the Wu's family. I hope it's not confusing. Oh and sorry to tell you this but not all of them will have a love line. I might only make 2 pairs of couple in this story because i want to focus on them. But, i'll think of something. Maybe a spin off or a sequel for others. I don't know. It's still early to decide. For now, let's enjoy this story :) i'm a exopink so, i know your feelings. I'll try to make a sweet moments between your pairing so you won't be sad if they're not the main couple XD at least, you've get to read their moments. Can someone make a poster for this story or maybe suggest which shop should I visit to request one ? :)