The Kims

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

"Kids ! Breakfast is done ! Hurry up !" Kim Ahra shout to the telecom. it has already been connected to every single room of her kids so it's easy to call them since the house is big and they might not hear her calling them. It was her late husband idea and they still use it till today. 

Being a single woman is hard for Kim Ahra. She lost her husband 7 years ago and end up raising her 9 kids by her own. How great was that. She and her husband always dream to have a big family and they did it, but then he didn't have a chance to see his last daughter before he died in an accident. Eventough all her kids are grown up boys and girls, she still thinks that they're still kids because even the oldest are actually still living with them. SInce Ahra and her husband married at the young age, their oldest son is 25 this year. 

Let's meet up with the Kims shall we ? 

"Morning mom" Minseok, the oldest kiss her cheeck as he greet her good morning. He quickly sit at his usual place and wait up for his siblings to come down. 

Not long after that, Kim Suho, the second oldest walk downstairs casually wearing a Polo t-shirt and a sweatpant. By the way he dressed, he probably will stay in the house for a whole day. 

"We're back !" The un-identical twins, Kim Eunji and Kim Jongdae greet them with a smile as they open the door. Obviously, they're just got back from exercising. They're not that active in sports but since Jongdae has asthma, Eunji decide to train her twin brother a healthy lifestyle. And only Eunji can make Jongdae excercise. Much chemistry huh ?

The quadraplets make their entrance with a lot of noise and laughing. Kim Kyungsoo, Kim Jong In, Kim Namjoo and Kim Yookyung is the quadraplets in the Kims. When you can't find Kyungsoo, you also won't find JongIn, Namjoo and Yookyung. When you find Namjoo, you always get the other 3 to stick around. Thats how we can describe how close they are. And her adopted daughter, Kim Hayoung who is the silent one among her siblings. 

Kim Ahra let out a relieve sigh. Even tough they're many of them, she was really greatful because all of them get along really well and they loved each other. Sometimes, she also make a time for them, one family to have a bonding time with each other. In that way, all of them will continue to protect and love each other. Ahra watch her kids having their breakfast with full of laughter and harmony. But she can't escape from the loneliness and empty feeling in her chest. It's not like she want to remarried real fast but she thinks that her kids deserve a love from a man called father. Espically the quadraplets who keeps blaming themselves silently saying that they are the reason why their father died. Besides, she's a normal human who needs to be loved and to love. 

But which guy would accept her and her 9 kids ?

If she want to remarry, that guy should be able to accept all of her kids. 

But, who ? 

 

 

 

author note : a short introduction of the Kims family. Love it ? please comment and subscribe ! ^^ oh , and please just use your imagination of Ahra when her oldest son is 27 XD IMAGINATION !