eight

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

"Wu Sehun ! You Jerk ! Get away from me !" Hayoung push Sehun away and ran to her room. 

"Agh ! Yah !" Sehun land hardly on his . 

"Serve you right jerk !" Hayoung slam her door in rage. 

" !" Sehun cursed. 

"Sehun, what's with the cursed early in the morning?" Chorong ask her brother. She was running from the kitchen to the upstairs when she heard someone yelled. 

"Ask that dumb girl who shout at me !" Sehun rub his . 

"Yah ! You're the dumb one ! You should've knock first before you enter the bedroom ! Didn't you learn that at school ?!" Hayoung came out from her bedroom , fully dressed. 

"You should've lock the door !" Sehun shouted back. 

"woah ! what's with the shouting ?" Suho also came from the downstairs. 

"Oppa !" Hayoung ran to hug her brother. 

"I was showering when this jerk decide to be a stupid boy who didn't know how to knock and open the door" She pout while explaining to Suho. 

Suho and Chorong both shocked to hear that. 

"h-he did what ?" Both of them asked. 

"yah stupid !" Sehun said before grabbing Hayoung's hand and walk away from the scene. 

"what was that ?" They both ask in unison. 

"Forget about that, let's get our breakfast. I already cooked one special dish for today" Chorong smiles as she skip happily to the kitchen. Suho nod and follow her. 

 

___________________________

 

"Yah ! why did you say that to your him ?!" Sehun brought Hayoung to his room and closed his door. 

"Why ?! He's my brother !" Hayoung yelled back. 

"You still the immature and stupid Kim Hayoung that I knew" Sehun said and flicks her forehead. 

"Besides, what are you fussing about ? I just accidentally open the door. Nothing serious about that." Sehun smirk.

"Accidentally open the door while i was showering ! it's rude !" Hayoung's face was totally red. She was trying to hide her anger and embarassment at the same time. 

"so what? there is nothing to see though" Sehun shrug. He eyed the grown up girl from head to toe

"Yah ! you should've said you didn't saw anything ! It would be better !" Hayoung shout to his face. 

"And what ? lying ? that is not my style. Well, i'm just gonna say , i did saw something that amused me" Sehun glance down. 

"ya-.." 

"Or you can make it 1-1 by looking at mine ? Want to see it ?" Sehun start to his clothes and smirk naughtily. 

"Wu Sehun you ert !!!!!" Hayoung shout at the top of her lung and ran out from the devil room. 

"Hahahhahahahhahahha I got you !" Sehun shout, happy that he succeed in teasing her. 

 

The rest of the day at the Wu's vacation house is going smoothly since both party decide to avoid each other and not saying anything to each other. Well, it work for today, but will it work for the next day ? 

 

 

 

p/s : i'm going to double update guisseee !! woooohoo .. it's because i don't know how should i continue to the next scene/ lol . Chapter 9 will be up next !