five

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

 

 

` (    7 Daughters  and 12 sons  )

chapter five : into a new family

 

 

 

"Hi Ahra" Jian Meng give her soon to be wife a light hug and greet his soon to be step children. 

 

"Hi" the Kim siblings just bow back to him without emotion. All of them show the what-is-happening-? face. Ahra knows that her children is confused with the situation but the deed has been done. 

 

"have a sit kids" Jian Meng said. 

 

The table are in a complete silence for a moment. Jian Meng and Ahra saw the situation and just hope that tonight will go well as their wish. 

 

"I've already ordered the food. Italian cuisine. I hope you guys will like it" Jian Meng try to start off the conversation but he can see some dark aura between Ahra's children and his. He saw Baekhyun and Eunji exchanging glare while Sehun and Hayoung looks like they're cursing each other in their mind. 

 

"Oh yes, we love Italian cuisine" Xiumin being the oldest reply to Jian Meng to keep his manner, Jian Meng send a smile of thank you to Xiumin. Except Suho, Xiumin , Chorong , Kris and D.O , everyone seems to be aware of the situation and they didn't like it one bit. 

 

"Kids, I would like to introduce Kim Ahra. Ahra, meet my kids" Jian Meng slowly introduce Kim Ahra to his kids. 

 

"Hi, I'm Wu Cho Rong. The 3rd oldest. Nice to finally meet you. Dad always talk to me about you" Cho Rong smile and shake her hand. 

 

"Nice to meet you too Cho Rong" Ahra smile. 

 

Once Cho Rong done introduce herself, the rest of Wu siblings just keep their silent and look anywhere else except to Ahra. Cho Rong saw that all the Kim siblings are already in red, trying to not exposed their anger toward her siblings. 

 

Cho Rong nudge Kris shoulder and shot him a glare. 

 

"Kris imnida" he bow slightly. 

 

"Hi, I'm Naeun" she awkwardly smile. 

 

"Bomi imnida" she bow. 

 

"Luhan" 

 

"Lay" 

 

"Baekhyun" 

 

"Tao"

 

"Sehun" the rest of Wu siblings just mumble their nickname without making any eye contact with Ahra. Ahra was a bit sad by the treatment they gave but she understand their situation because Jian Meng already told her that his kids might be the hardest one to get close with. 

 

"Rude" Namjoo said a bit loud but she could care less when the Wu shot her a look. 

 

"And you're so polite" Luhan reply. Sarcasm added. 

 

Namjoo want to get up from her seat but Yookyung held her hand, telling her to calm down and sit. 

 

Jian Meng and Ahra are aware of the situation and they let out a relieve sigh when the dinner finally come. 

 

"Enjoy the food kids" Jian Meng said to all of them. 

 

"We'll eat well" the Kim siblings said in unison making the Wu's look at them weirdly. 

 

"pfft .." Sehun mock them and just roll his eyes on them and continue to eat. But second after that, he felt someone kicking his leg. 

 

He stare sharply at Hayoung who sit in front of him. 

 

"Yah ! why did you kick me ?!" Sehun shout. 

 

"because you're impolite and ugly that i feel need to kick some sense to you brain" Hayoung explain while smiling wickedly. 

 

"Kids, calm down please. Can we eat the dinner in peace?" Jian Meng said, trying to calm both of them. 

 

" you!" he mouth at her. 

 

"well, damn you" Hayoung mouth back while smiling but instantly stop when she felt like someone was glaring at her and when she turn her head, she saw Ahra's give her the do-that-again-and-you'll-be-grounded. Hayoung shrunk and eat her dinner silently. 

 

After almost an hour they spent their dinner with a silence which is new to Kim's family and completely fine to the Wu's family. 

 

Jian Meng ask the waiter to give them their dessert to cool down the atmosphere. He never imagine that meeting both family will cause something like this. Just when he thought that they'll get along well together. Wrong. 

 

"So, kids, listen up. I know that all of you must be wondering why are we having dinner together tonight and why is that all of you must come tonight. Well, we just got something to announce.." Jian Meng smile lovingly to Ahra and hold her hand. 

 

"we've decide to get married !" they both said cheerfully. 

 

"What !?"

 

"Married?!"

 

"The heck is going on here?!" 

 

"MOM !" 

 

"DAD!" their fuss draw some attention from the others customer but no one seems to acknowledge that. 

 

"wow ! i know you guy are happy for us but please sit down" Ahra said sweetly, trying to hide her red face. 

 

"we also have decide that the wedding will be hold  a week from now. We just want a simple wedding and after that, all of us will live together ! arent't that great ?" Ahra told the kids about their plan. Only Suho and Chorong smile upon listening to the plan. 

 

"what ?!"

 

"No ! i'm against this wedding !" 

 

"i am so not going to live under the same roof with this stuck up pretty boys !" 

 

"who says we want to live together with you ?! nerd !" 

 

"ugh ! kill me now !" 

 

"i'll do the honor" 

 

"Mom !" 

 

"Dad !" 

 

Ahra and Jian Meng shook their head as they listen to each of their arguments. 

 

What will happen when all of them live under one roof ? 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : updated ! please comment about the story not about the porject. If you want to talk about the project or something , please wall me. I want to read comments about the story not the oneshot. 

 

 

credits to fallen angel