two

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

 

3 hours to go before Wu Jian Meng meeting with the Kims family. Chorong watch his father went back and forth changing his clothes. Among the Wu siblings only Chorong can be considered close with his father while the others are just half and half. Well, they only talk when they needed too. Espically Yi Fan who only talk to his father only when he need to discuss about work. Other than that, you can count how many times they talked. 

"Appa ~ you've spent almost 2 hours changing your clothes. Come on, just pick one" Chorong is slightly annoyed. Besides Chorong, no one know about Jian Meng date tonight. 

"which one ? red or green?" Jian Meng show her two different color of t-shirt that have flower printed in it that seriously not match with him. The color is just too young for him and the design is just ..ugh !

Chorong sigh. 

She walk to her father closet and pick up a black denim jeans along with a dark blue Polo t-shirt. Jian Meng had a fine body for a man who is in their 40s. His hair is not bald which is a good thing and he still had that aura that makes the woman attract to him. Well, maybe that's why he had so many childrens from different woman.

"A woman will fall for yourself. Don't try to change yourself because of them because you need to love yourself before you love anyone else" Chorong touch his father shoulder and smile to him. 

Jian Meng smile. 

"you're just like your mother" He smile back and take the outfits to get change. 

Chorong smile and take a sit on the bed. She's happy that her father decide to meet someone. After all this year, he's being alone and she's sure that he do need someone to take care of him and his health. She might not meet the woman yet but she is sure that she is a perfect mother figure for them, wu sibling or she hope so. 

After a couple of minute, Jian Meng come out wearing the outfits that Chorong has picked for him. 

"perfect" Chorong show him two thumbs up. 

Chorong style his father's hair a bit and he's ready to go ! 

Jian Meng excitedly going down the stairs just to be great by his other childrens. Well, he didn't expect them to be at home this early. It's only 5.45 PM. 

"I'll be back kids" Jian Meng said before he shut the door behind him. Chorong run up the door and open it back. 

"Appa ! fighting !" She yell and close back the door. 

"Where is he going?" Yixing ask boredly as he keep changing the tv channels. 

"Dinner and he is your father. Try to be more polite when talking about him" Chorong scold him. 

"right .." 

and again, the awkwardness strike the Wu's house. 


All the kims are busy setting up themselves and after their mother 3rd call, one by one start to open their bedroom door and quickly make their way to the living room. 

"Mom, are we meeting our step-father-to-be or what?" Eunji being the loudest one said to Ahra as she try yo make Eunji's dress to be more representable. 

"kind of" Ahra's said slowly. 

"Alright sweeties, heads up and smile. Chen , Namjoo,Eunji, Chanyeol,  do not troll anyone tonight. Minseok please eat slowly or you'll choke your food. Jong In honey, smile a bit and no smirk. Behave okay ?" Kim Ahra give her childrens one last reminder before the bell ring. 

Ding Dong ! Ding Dong ! 

"he's here !" Ahra quickly make her way toward the door but before she open the door , she mouth to her kids 'this man is really special to me' and the others nodded in understanding. After their father died, this is their first time seeing their mother so excited over a man. 

Ahra open the door and welcomed the guest in. 

"Kids, let me introduce Wu Jian Meng. Jian Meng-ssi , my kids that I've told you about" Ahra said with one beautiful smile. 

"Wait , Wu Jian Meng ?!" Hayoung and Eunji look at each other in disbelief. 

Did her mom just said Wu Jian Meng ? 

Is he really that Wu Jian Meng or only the first name is the same ? 

If it's not, it's a relieved but what if he is the one they think of .. 

this is trouble. 

 

 

 

 

author note : sorry for the short chapter but i really want to update and sorry for my english. It's super duper bad wasn't it ? sorry ! Oh and for your information, I lived in Malaysia and we're having a haze and it getting worser day by day. Pray for us and let's hope that the haze will cool down soon. To Malaysians, don't forget to wear the mask when you go out. Take care !