three

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

 

 

` (    7 Daughters and 12 sons  )

chapter three : meeting the new family 

 

 

 

p/s : after this chapter, i will use exo's stage name since you might not  be too familiar with their real name but i will use it sometimes. For apink, their stage name is also their real name so there is no problem on that right ? enjoy the story girls ! ^^

 

"Hi kids, I'm Wu Jian Meng and nice to meet you" Jian Meng show them his smile and look into each of them. For a moment he was thinking if his children will get along well with Ahra's kids. But why would they not be ?. Their age is not that far and he is sure that they will get along really well together. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" the Kim siblings bow to Wu Jian Meng and they also smile to him except Hayoung and Eunji who is still in deep of thought. 

 

 

"Kids, introduce yourself" Ahra said to the oldest. 

 

 

"Hi I'm Kim Minseok, the oldest but you can can be comfortable and call me Xiumin" Xiumin said with a smile. 

 

 

"Hi, I'm Kim Joonmyeon, the second oldest and you can call me Suho" Suho said with his usual angel-like smile. 

 

 

"Hi ! Kim Eunji imnida ! nice to meet you and just be comfortable in the house oh ! and i don't have another name. Eunji will be fine and this cutie beside me is my twin, Kim Jongdae and he do have another name, Chen. We might not be identical but we are twins" Eunji smile widely and proudly with her long introduction making Jian Meng and Ahra chuckle. 

 

 

"Hey ! i can introduce myself you know" Chen nudged his twin. 

 

 

"Hi sir, Kim Jongdae imnida" Chen bow. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ! Kim Kyungsoo imnida ! you can call me D.O" D.O said with his usual high spirited voice. He look beside him and saw Kai yawn.  

 

 

Ahra clear and signal Kai to introduce himself. 

 

 

"oh ? it's my turn already ?. Kai imnida" Short and simple introduction from Kai but receive a glares from his mother. He just shrug it off and still do his unfamous smirk to Jian Meng. 

 

 

"Let him be. He always like this to stranger and i'm Kim Namjoo, the third last of Kim siblings" Namjoo introduce herself and not to forget to hint Jian Meng that he still didn't get her approve to be with his mother. Along side the Kim siblings, you can say Kai and Namjoo can be a bit rebellous when it comes to something like this. Even tough her face is smiling, the inside .. you won't know. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yookyung imnida" Short but sweet introduction from Yookyung.

 

 

"Kim Hayoung, the youngest in Kim siblings. Nice to meet you" Hayoung flash him a smile and bow down. 

 

The door suddenly burst open revealing the 3rd rebellious one in Kim siblings. 

 

"Kim Chanyeol, where did you go ?" Kim Ahra questioned her son. 

 

"sorry mom, got caught in traffic" he casually answer while the others try to hold their laughter. 

 

"caught in traffic or caught up in a girls arm ?" Kai said, sending him a smirk. 

 

"shut up !" Chanyeol hit his head as he stand beside him. 

 

"I heard about you coming tonight. Hi, Kim Chanyeol" Chanyeol introduced himself to Jian Meng and just bow his head slightly. 

 

 

"well, uhh.. thank you for inviting me for dinner tonight and i see you are all dressed up for tonight. Thank you and i'll be enjoying tonight dinner" Jian Meng said but made a note to himself that he should be aware of Kai and Namjoo that doesn't seem to like him. 

 

"sure you would" Kai and Namjoo both giving a meaningful sign to each other. 

 

 

"Alright,  let's have our dinner now. I've cook a special dish for you" Ahra seems can't stop smiling since Jian Meng came and her kids notice this too. 

 

 

"wow ! this is .. china dumpling right ?" Jian Meng eyes went sparkle once he saw his favourite dish.

 

 

"yes but i don't know if it fits your taste. I just learn how to do it today" Ahra blush. 

 

 

"the heart matter, Ahra" Jian Meng flashed her a smile. 

 

 

The kids saw the situation and clear the throat loudly trying to catch the lovebirds attention. 

 

 

"sorry" both of them muttered but you can see a single shy smile on their lips. 

 

 

The dinner went quite well except that Namjoo and Kai keep creating scenes and make their mother glared at them. The other siblings just hold their laughter when Kai keep asking Jian Meng to hand him over dishes that he can't reach. While Namjoo keep giving food to Jian Meng until his plate is full and Jian Meng can't help but to finish it. Ahra know what her children up to but she decide to let it go and she actually want to see how much Jian Meng can stand her kids. 

 

While others are busy watching Kai and Namjoo acting, Hayoung and Eunji are having a private conversation between them. 

 

"Do you think he is their father ?" Hayoung ask her sister. 

 

"i don't know. By the way he dress, he looks like he still single and don't have kids but .. i don't know. They do seems alike" Eunji reply. The truth is they are worried if Wu Jian Meng is the father of Wu Baekhyun and Wu Sehun who both are their forever enemies at school. 

 

"But seeing how he act around us, i don't think he is. You know how rude, stubborn and stuck up pretty boy they are. They don't have manner while this one have" Hayoung said as she eyeing Jian Meng talking to Ahra and Suho. 

 

But .. what if their prediction is wrong ? 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : ----sorry for the late update. I'm very busy with school works. now that i update, can i see up to 6 comments ? please comment, your comment will inspire me to update more.. Oh i've got my request :) you can look at the foreword to see the Kim and Wu character chart ! 

credits to fallen angel