ten

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

Naeun decide to take a walk around the island when she saw that no one is home. Some of them might be sleeping or maybe already gone to the shore to go shopping. She was feeling under the weather and all she need is some peace that she wouldn't get if she stay in the house. She put on her shoes and walk out. From what she saw, the island was pretty big and she wonder how much Wu Jian Meng makes every month to buy this private island. 

Naeun just walk without any direction because she also are not familiar with the island so she just walk where her steps brought her to. She saw a gigantic rock and decide to climb up. The rock was facing the wide sea and that makes her feel better. She suddenly remembers her conversation with Kim Myungsoo, her boyfriend last night. 

flashback 

"Wu Naeun, do you have something to tell me ?" Myungsoo ask over the phone. 

"What ? hahaha .. nothing oppa. Why you sound so serious?" 

"Well, I just heard from the kids that you're living with Kim Jongin" he said with a stern voice. Naeun's smile immediately dissapear once he mention Kai name. 

"I can explain" she said. 

"well, i need one right now" 

"It was nothing actually. My mom and his dad decide to get married and basically we are now a family. Come on oppa, it's not like i'm cheating. Yes, i live with him but there is also my siblings and his" Naeun explained. 

"I hate it" 

"What ? Oppa , why are you acting like this ? It's not like i'm living with him only" 

"You know how much I hate him right?" 

"But you never tell me why . You get so work up whenever I mention his name. Why ? What is it that I didn't know ?" Naeun is starting to get annoyed.

"You don't need to know"

"What ?!"

"Look Naeun , I don't know if we can ever be together after this"

"Oppa ..what are you talking about?"

"I don't know. I can't think straight right now. I just ..."

"are you going to break up with me just because you find out Kai is my family now ?!" Naeun was furious. She can't believe Myungsoo can end their 2 years relationship just because of Kai being her sibling. 

"Sorry naeun , I'll call you later or maybe we should talk once you're back in Seoul" He said and hang up on her. 

flashback end 

 

 

"How could you do this to me ?" Naeun said as a tears escape from her eyes. And without her knowing, she already start crying her heart out. 

"Myungsoo oppa ! you're so mean ! I hate you !" she grab a couple of small rocks and throw it to the ocean. 

"Yeah , you should've said that sooner" she heard a voice behind her and quickly look back. 

Kai. 

Naeun glared at him and stand up, getting ready to leave. But as soon as she want to go, Kai grab her arm and force her to sit with him. 

"Yah ! what are you doing ?" Naeun said. She quickly leave Kai as soon as Kai let go of her. 

"Naeun, are you crying?" Kai yelled as he follow her from behind. 

"No, go away !" Naeun run. 

Kai ran after her and grab her from behind making her to face him. 

"Hey, did he do this to you?" Kai said with a soft voice. He didn't notice the tears on her face earlier. 

"None of your buisness" Naeun start crying again. She want to leave. She don't want Kai to see her face like this. Her weak face. 

"You're my sister ! What ever happen to you in the future will be my buisness !" 

"Just let me go ! Please !" Naeun said. She was sobbing so hard. 

Kai look at her and pull her into a hug. 

"Cry. I allow you to cry on me for once" he said softly. Kai patting her back hoping it helps her to trust him. 

Naeun was suprised with his act but she hug him back. She don't care anymore. She just need someone to cry on. 

"Why did he do this to me Kai ? What did I do wrong ?" 

"Shh .. it's okay. It's okay, i'm here" Kai said with a soothing voice. 

Naeun break off the hug and they look at each other. Kai smile and wipe her tears away from her face. 

"Now, stop crying. Big girls don't cry" he said. 

"shut up" she punch him softly. 

"aww ! come on , let's go back" he said and naeun agreed. They walk side by side with an awkward silent between them. 

"Kai" Naeun called him. 

"hmm .."

"what happen between you and Myungsoo oppa?" Naeun ask. 

"I don't think it's something you should know Naeun. I'm not the one who start all this. It might be my fault but he should be able to accept the result" 

"Seriously , I don't get it. If both of you are fighting, do not bring me into this" 

"I guess, you were fighting with him because of me right?" 

"yeah , we did" 

"he'll be over it sometime. But , you know him and I know him too. He's not someone who will not think twice to make a decision. What did he said ?" 

"You're my brother. He said he don't know if he want to continue our relationship and the reason is you" 

"you're now accepting that i'm your brother ?" 

"nah .. just saying" she smiles. 

"hey kai" 

"hmm ?" 

"thank you" naeun said that and immediately run toward their house. It was so embarassing to cry in front of her enemy but then, she felt good. 

Kai was smiling from ear to ear. He watch Naeun running happily to the house. 

"you never realize don't you, son naeun" he said in his heart. 

 

---------------------

Eunji and Hayoung decide to visit the Q island. The Q island is one of the island that are always pack with tourist. The island was still untouched. There's a lot of foreigners there and both of them was having a blast. Start with some shopping and riding a banana boat. They change their clothes and went for some snorkelling experience. 

Once they've done, it was already sunset and the siblings decide to watch the sunset at the beach. They sit down and talk about things that they never had a chance to talk about when suddenly Eunji's eyes caught something. 

It's Hoya and beside him is .. Park Jooyeon ! 

Eunji was shocked. What is he doing here with Park Jooyeon, their school queenka ?. Eunji look around the beach, maybe they come with their schoolmates but no. There was no one with them. 

"Eunji eonni, what's wrong with you ?" Hayoung ask because of the sudden silent from Eunji. 

"Look at that" Eunji said pointing at Hoya and Jooyeon direction. 

"W-wait ! that is Hoya oppa !" Hayoung look at Eunji, suprised. 

"What is he doing with that ?" She rolled her eyes when she saw Jooyeon laughing beside her sister's boyfriend. They seem so .. happy ? 

"I don't know" Eunji said with a low voice. She still staring at the couple with sad eyes. 

"Eonni .." Hayoung called her. She know Eunji are already down. She saw her face changed. 

"Wait here" Hayoung said and get up. Maybe a juice or an ice cream will help to cheer her up. 

"your boyfriend is a total jerk. No offense" Eunji turn her head and saw Baekhyun sitting beside her.

"go away baekhyun" she said and get up. 

"What ? Did  I say something wrong?" Baekhyun reply and follow her. 

"wait where are you going ?" Baekhyun reach for her hands when he sense that Eunji might want to attack the couple. 

"i'm going to settle this once and for all" She said as she storm toward Hoya and Jooyeon. 

"Hoya, what are you doing here?" Eunji snapped at them. 

Hoya quickly get up and let go of Jooyeon hands. 

"E-eunji .. what are you doing here?" 

"I ask you first" she said. Baekhyun didn't know what to do so he just stand beside Eunji. 

"I-i .." 

"If you didn't see enough, we are having a date right now. So basically, you're ruining our perfect moment" Jooyeon answer. 

"y" Baekhyun smirk. 

"Oh I see.. having a date huh ? Well, maybe we'll have  a talk later don't you think, Lee Howon-ssi?" 

Hoya was shocked hearing Eunji speaking formal to him. It's basically mean that he is in trouble. 

Eunji didn't wait for her answer and turn her back away from them. 

"You screw up a big time" Baekhyun said to Hoya before he leaves with Eunji. 

At the same time, Hayoung witnessed everything. She want to go to Eunji but a hand stop her. 

"Let her be" Hayoung look back and saw Sehun are the one who hold her arm. 

"And let her be with your byuntae hyung. No way !" Hayoung said. 

"yah ! Baekhyun will take care of her. She will be fine with him. Now, let's go back. Your oppa are worried about you two" He said and drag her to the boat that are already waiting for them. 

"wait, what about Eunji eonni?"

"We'll meet them at the boat. Come on" 

"I can walk you know" Hayoung hissed.

"yeah, I know. I just want to drag you somehow" 

"Jerk" Hayoung slapped his back and run to the boat. 

"You !" Sehun ran after her. 

They wait for Baekhyun and Eunji and after 10 minutes, Hayoung saw them walking over. 

"Eonni, are you okay?" Hayoung ask her once she step inside the boat. The boat finally off to send them back. 

"yeah, i'm fine" she smiles.

Eunji look at Baekhyun who are already staring at her. Their talk just now, shall be a secret. 

 

 

 

foot note : So, here's the update ! finally ! I'm sorry for the delayed. I've been moving house this past few days and so busy. I'm giving you Kaieun and Baekji moment with a slight  maknae couple moment. Hope you like it. So, I've heard Baekhyun has already find his mate. Hahahaha . okay, this is  what I  want to say, as a fan I think I might be a bit dissapointed when Baekhyun's dating rumor break out. But as a fan again, I  want to say congrate to him. Even tough my ships is sinking but well, i don't mind. I hope he's happy  with his choice. And maybe I should make a twist about Eunji and Baekhyun's relationship. Why don't you guys comment below on who you want Eunji be pair  with beside Baekhyun ? hey, i'll consider your choice okay. And tell me other pairing you  want to see in this story ? And who should be the main couple ? Until this chapter, I'm giving you all the exopink moment but I still didn't decide on which couple I  want to focus on. So, give me your ideas and maybe a scene you want them to have in the story ? comment comment !