six

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

 

 

Kim's Resident 

 

Ahra open the main door and let her kids go in first. She saw how quiet they are after the dinner and she can sense that they must have feel betrayed because she didn't tell them first before she make the announcement. She sigh. Did she make a wrong decision ? 

 

Ahra look to each of her kids. They just plainly sitting around the living room in a complete silent. She was a bit sadden by the treatment they gave. Ahra decide to just go in to her room to give her kids a space for them to think about her decision. If they didn't like it, she don't have a choice but to cancelled her wedding. 

 

The Kim siblings look at their mother's bedroom door as it close slowly. They look at each other face and there is guilt surrounding them. 

 

"Did we went to far ?" Namjoo ask her siblings about the cold treatment they gave to Ahra. 

 

"I think we did" Kai said and the others nod in agreement. 

 

"I honestly think that she do have a right to remarried and honestly, i approve the wedding but maybe because it's a bit sudden and she didn't tell us beforehand" Chen speak his mind. 

 

"I do too. But, thinking that mom is going to get married with our enemies father is really .. awkward" Hayoung and Eunji said. 

 

"We shouldn't be selfish guys. We should let mom have her happiness. We all can see how mom getting all shy and bright for Jian Men. A face that we didn't see for a long time" Yookyung said. 

 

"Maybe we didn't agree to the wedding because the Wu siblings. I mean, look at them .. they're impolite and arrogant" XIumin, the eldest speak. 

 

"I do have a problem living with the Wu but if it's for mom, i think i will try to hold on to it" D.O said. 

 

"I know it will be hard for us to accept that we will have another 9 step siblings but maybe we should try to consider it. For mom." Suho said. 

 

"Let's do it for mom" Kai said and they cheer. They decide to wash up first before telling Ahra their decision. 

 

Wu's Resident

 

"May I have a talk with all of you at my study room after this ?" Jian Meng said to all of his kids. They just got back from the dinner and they didn't talk after that. 

 

They just nod and went to their own room including Luhan who was forbid to go back to his condo tonight. 

 

The Wu siblings had done with their shower and one by one walk to Jian Meng study room upstairs. It was a very private space for him and not everyone are allowed to enter the floor. 

 

They sit in front of Jian Meng and their faces said that they could care less about what will Jian Meng about to say. 

 

Jian Meng clear his throat. "First of all, i would like to say i'm sorry if my decision causing you guys an heart attack. I would love to tell you guys beforehand but maybe i'm just too coward to tell you guys about this" he start. 

 

"I know that all of you must have doubt me if this person would be the last person i get married with. I know that i've been doing wrong for the past years and i know it's my fault that our family became like this. I was hurt when i saw that my kids are not talking to each other. I was hurt when i saw that all of you are treating each others like strangers. It's my fault that we've become like this. It's my fault that you guys never had a mother love. I admit i was wrong and now, i want to change. I want build back our family. I know that Ahra is a perfect mother figure for all of you. I want to start a new beginning with her. With you guys. With them. I really hope that you would try to accept Ahra and her kids in this family." 

 

The siblings look at their father in disbelief. This is their first time seeing their father like this. The soft side of Jian Meng. The siblings still keep their poker face on but they can't help but to feel touched by their father short speech. 

 

"I guess that's it. Please think about it. You may go" Jian Meng turn his chair. He felt hot tears streaming down his face. Why did he became so emotional suddenly ? 

 

The Wu siblings went back to their room with things occupied in mind. Are they ready to accept the new family ? 

 

Kim Resident

 

"Mom?" Suho open up the bedroom door. 

 

"Oh Sweety, come in" Ahra smile upon seeing Suho. 

 

"We want to tell you something" He said as he spread the door open,revealing the rest of Kim siblings. 

 

Ahra rose her eyebrow and nod, signalling them to talk. 

 

"well, we've decide that we will accept your decision to marry Jian Meng" They said together. 

 

Ahra couldn't help but to smile widely as they said it. 

 

"Oh my, really ?" She beamed and they do a group hug. 

 

"Yes, we just want you to be happy and even tough we didn't like his stuck up and arrogant children, we will bear with it" Namjoo said, smiling widely. 

 

"Thank you honey" Ahra said. She almost teared up and she did. 

 

"We hope that this is a right decision and you'll be happy" Hayoung whisper softly as she hug her mother. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

note : no layout. i'm lazy XD .. comment ! sorry for the long wait update ! i was really busy ! I'm going to update my oneshots and be back for this ;) please comment !