four

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

 

 

` (    7 Daughters  and 12 sons  )

chapter four : meeting new family (II) 

 

 

 

 

It's been 3 days  since their last dinner together with the family.  Ahra and Jian Meng are walking at the park near Ahra's house. It's sunday and Jian Meng decide to take Ahra's for a morning walk. Ahra of course agreed and quietly went out after she done preparing for the kids breakfast. 

 

"how the kids doing after I left ?" Jian Meng ask the woman beside him. He was mesmerize by Ahra's natural beauty. She just wear a long peach colored skirt and white color t-shirt and she let her black wavy hair fall freely. 

 

"Well, to be honest, we talk about you a lot after you left. I want to hear each of their opinion about you because you know that my kids is not a baby anymore and if i decide anything without telling them, it might cause a scene in our family. I don't want them to feel neglected when they know that I have you" Ahra speak her mind. 

 

"I understand that Ahra" He said smiling as he caught her hand in his grip. 

 

"Have you told your children about me yet ?" She ask. 

 

"Only Chorong. Honestly, i don't know how should I tell them. But I was thinking if we can take both of our children out for dinner. I want your kids to meet mine so that they will have the clue that they will become family one day" Jian Meng said, unintentonally proposing to Ahra. 

 

"become a family ?" Ahra stop her walk. 

 

"yes honey. A family. I want us to get married and live together. We might not know each other for years but being with you makes me life completed. Besides, i'm sure that you're the right choice. You're loving, caring and kind hearted woman. I believe you will love my kids like you love yours. I don't want to torture their feelings anymore Ahra. They need a mother's love. Our family are broken because of me and you're the right one to bring back our family as one" He said about his true feelings while looking deep into her eyes, telling her that all things he said are not a lie. 

 

"Jian Meng ..  you're one sweet talker" Ahra smile. 

 

"I am and now I want to ask you something .." Jian Meng said as he kneel in front of her. 

 

"Kim Ahra, would you marry me ?"  He then open up a small ring box and take out the 7 carat white diamond ring. 

 

"I-i .. Jian Meng .. yes . Yes !" She agreed excitedly. Jian Meng couldn't keep his mouth from smiling and slide the ring to her finger. Perfect size for Ahra. 

 

Jian Meng stand up and wipe off the tears coming from Ahra's eyes. 

 

"Thank you Jian Meng" She give him a hug and Jian Meng hug her back. 

 

"you will be the second best things happen in my life" He said. 

 

The couple shared a sweet public kiss before they decide to walk around for a couple of minutes and Jian  Meng send Ahra home. 

 

They've agree to have a big family dinner tonight and they will anounce one important thing to their children. 

 

_Kim's Resident_ 

 

When Ahra came back home, she only found D.O, Hayoung, Suho and Yookyung at the table, eating their breakfast. 

 

"Hi sweeties" Ahra greet them with a kiss on a cheek. 

 

"Hi mom, where did you go?" Suho ask while he help the youngest putting the strawberry jam on her bread. 

 

" I was just walking around the park. It's been a long time since I walk there" She said and ask Yookyung to put a pancake on her plate. She already ate her breakfast with Jian Meng earlier but eating with her kids is one different thing. That is what Kim Ahra will do, always be fair to anybody. 

 

"D.O honey, can you wake up the others please. It's 8.45 Am already. Namjoo have France Language class this morning and Eunji have vocal lesson today. I'm afraid that they will be late" 

 

"Sure" D.O nod and run upstairs. He just loved waking up his siblings while the others hate when D.O wake them up because how mad they are , they always lose when they saw D.O round eyes and his wide smile. That's why Ahra always send D.O to wake them up so they won't see someone being kicked out from someone room. 

 

"Suho, can you drive Namjoo and Eunji to their class today ? I need to meet up with some client this afternoon" 

 

"No problem mom. Beside, it's my day off" Suho said with a smile. 

 

After 30 minutes, D.O had succesfully wake up all the Kims sibling with Eunji and Namjoo who are ready for their class. 

 

The table are full again because the siblings are all wake up. 

 

"Ehem" Ahra clear . 

 

"I would like to say something" Ahra said and they quickly stop talking and stare at their mother. 

 

"Well, tonight we will have an outside dinner. So, dress prettily and smartly. We will go at 7" Ahra said to them without telling them that the Wu's family will be joining them. 

 

"OKay !" they answer in unison. 

 

When they tought that tonight will be just a normal dinner for their family,

 

Ahra thinks different .... 

 

 

_Wu's Resident_ 

 

"Hi dad !" Chorong greet her father cheerfully once she saw Jian Meng closing the front door. 

 

"Hi kids" he greet back with a smile. An awkward smile actually. 

 

"Come and have breakfast with us?" Kris trying to be nice to his father. But only God know how awkward his voice are. 

 

"No, it's fine. I already had my breakfast outside" He polite refused. His heart felt warm when he saw all his kids wake up and surround the table to have breakfast together but sadly, you won't find any conversation between them. 

 

"breakfast with your mistress huh ?" Luhan spoke a bit too loud but Jian Meng just shrug it off. Luhan is barely at home because he rather going to his on condo but this morning, he's here. 

 

He might run out of cooking materials in his condo. Thats what he always do when there is nothing to eat at his condominium. 

 

"oh yes, before I forget. We will have a family dinner tonight at W Hotel at 7 PM sharp. I want everyone to be there. No excuse" Jian Meng use his power as a father to make his kids show up tonight or they won't.

 

The siblings just nod their head and sigh heavily.

 

Damn ! 

 

_W Hotel_ 7PM 

 

The Wu are already arrived at the hotel restaurant and they sit in a complete silence but they can't help but to feel curious of why there is another 10 empty chairs infront of them. 

 

After waiting for about 15 minutes, the Kim finally made their grand emersion. 

 

"Hi Jian Meng" Ahra greet her soon to be husband with a light hug without seeing the expressions formed on each of their children. 

 

! it's them ! 

 

Damn ! i know my instict is right ! he is Baekhyun and Sehun's father ! 

 

What the hell is going on here ? ! 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : see ! i told you if i get more comments, i would update very fast ! i hope you like this chapter and please drop a comments. More comments = fast update ;) !! I made a oneshot for Lay & Yookyung ! subscribe if you like it ! Yes, I'm Drunk 

 

 

credits to fallen angel