seven

7 Daughters and 12 Sons

author note : hi girls, it's been such a long time since my last update right ? i want to say sorry to each of you who waited for this story to update. My life is kind a messed up right now. The reason why i didn't update is because of my parents are getting divorced. Since i am the only child, there is a lot to settle up with my parents. I am so depressed with the problems. I'm sorry. I'll try to update more but i can't promise a regular update.

 

 


The wedding will be held in two weeks time. The couple has decide that they will just do the wedding ceremony just for their family. No outsiders. They want it to be special and to be shared only with their children. 

 

Ahra and Jian Meng enter The Fate Wedding shop. It was a shop recommended by Jian Meng secretary after he told her that he want a list of wedding shop to go with Ahra to choose her dress. Behind the couple are Hayoung, Eunji, Baekhyun and Sehun who keep their dissatisfied face since they met each other a while ago. They shook their head for the nth time and leaving the arguing to-be-step-siblings behind. 

 

"Eonni, when you're getting married, can i be your dress adviser? I would love to see you wear something like this" Hayoung playfully show a soft yellow mini dresses with a cut above the dress. Too y for Eunji. 

 

"yah ! do you want to die ?! You know i won't ever touch a dress like this" Eunji touch the mini dress like it is the disguested things ever.

 

"of course you won't because you don't have anything to show" Baekhyun said from behind and slowly close his gap between Eunji. He walk around Eunji in circle as he eyed her up and down.

"Byuntae !!!" Eunji hit his head and shove him to his brother who stand awkwardly beside Hayoung.    

 

After 3 hours, Ahra and Jian Meng finally make a move with the siblings still arguing over small things. The soon to be families heading out to a beach restaurant where they will have their first official family dinner together after the wedding ceremony. It was Chorong's idea who just love beaches and of course, the beach boy, Tao. 

 

 

Ahra stand in front of the long mirror. She touch the wedding dress that fits perfectly on her body. The dress is white in color. It just a simple long dress with a flowery details on the upper dress which was personally designed by her daughters which included the Wu and after so much argument between the girls. 

 

'may happiness always be with us' , Ahra silently pray in her heart. A tears escaped from her eyes. 

"Mom .." Namjoo snuck her head in. Ahra wipe her tears away and turn to her daughter with a smile. 

 

"yes sweety?" she invite her in. 

 

"I just .. i just want to say congratulation. I've never thought that you will open your heart again after dad leave us. Even tough i still can't accept the fact that the Wu will became my new family, I just want you to know that we will be happy as long as you're happy. I want to thank you for all the sacrifice that you've done. It must be hurt to be a single mother .. since after this you will get a new sons and daughters, i might have less time with you so .. this is for you" Namjoo end her sweet honest talk with a teary hug to her mother. She knows how much Ahra struggle to keep them grew with all things completed around them. May her mother find her happiness with her soon to be step father, Wu Jian Meng. 

 

"Namjoo honey ..thank you. Thank you so much. I always be your mom. Remember that. You can always come to me when you need something. Everyone will be treated the same. Thank you sweety." Ahra return the hug and both women fall into teary hug. 

"Aigoo .. let's stop this mother. Your make up will be ruined like this" Chorong who witness the scene quickly cut in since the ceremony will begin soon. Her heart hurt a bit when she saw Namjoo and Ahra hugging. She cries with them too actually. She never had a chance to hug her mother. But seeing Ahra from the first time, Chorong is sure herself that Ahra will be a good mother to her siblings. She hope so. 

 

"I'm sorry .. we just got too carried out with the emotion" Ahra broke the hug and both of them crack a smile. 

 

"I'll meet you outside" Namjoo wipe her tears and walk out of them room, leaving Chorong and her mother. 

 

5 minutes to go and the wedding ceremony will begin. The ceremony was held at Wu Jian Me ng's private island at Jeju. Ahra peak outside to see her wedding preparations that she can say are really perfect. There are soft pink carpet on the white sandy beach for her to walk on. There is only 19 chairs, each for her children. The 12 sons are handsomely standing beside Wu Jian Meng with their black tuxedo and tie. Ahra ready herself. In front of her is her 7 daughters that were beautifully line up with their mini dresses that Ahra choose for them. Each of them hold 3 roses that symbolize 'i love you'. 

 

The ceremony begins and ends with Ahra and Jian Meng shared a sweet kiss in front of their children. They applaud excitedly and half of them are just faking the happy smile for the sake of Ahra and Jian Meng's wedding. 

 

The dinner after that went really well since all the children tried their best to behave as much as they can because they had promised before that tonight is the night to celebrate Ahra and Jian Meng. So, no fighting whatsoever. It really makes Ahra happy when she tought that all of them are already get along well. 

 

The Kims are now officially became one of the Wu family. 

 

When Ahra thought that her days after this will be filled so much with happiness, her children proves otherwise.