Chapter 8 - Surprise

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~N.O P.O.V~

 

Hyukjae was happy to find out that his foot was ok already.

 

It didn’t take long before Hyukjae joined Donghae inside the kitchen where he was quickly greeted by the scent of pancakes.

 

Donghae heard the sound of a chair moving so he turned around to find Hyukjae sitting and watching him intently.

 

“Breakfast will be ready in a minute” he said before returning back to the last batch of the pancakes that he was making.

 

It didn’t take long before a plate of delicious looking pancakes topped off with strawberry syrup was put in front of him, not to forget a glass of his favorite strawberry milk to match with his perfect breakfast. And Hyukjae saw that Donghae had the same arrangement for breakfast, but instead of strawberry stuffs his were chocolate flavored.

 

Hyukjae looked up from their breakfast to face Donghae and said “Thank you Donghae!” while grinning his gummy smile. “No problem” Donghae replied with a warm smile.

 

Donghae likes smiling this morning. Hyukjae thought.

 

The two of them had a peaceful breakfast together with a comfortable silence.

 

After breakfast, Donghae cleared the table and began to wash the dishes. Hyukjae insisted that he should do it instead since Donghae was already the one who made breakfast. But Donghae just shook his head signaling that he wouldn’t let him. So Hyukjae went to the living room and sat on the couch.

 

When Donghae was done with washing the dishes and went to the living room. He was greeted by the sight of a sulking Hyukjae who was sitting in the couch with a cute frown on his face while hugging his knees.

 

Smiling, Donghae went and sat down next to the sulking red head.

 

Even though Hyukjae felt the dip of the couch right beside him, he didn’t look up from his position because he knew that it would only be Donghae since Choco and Bada were still sleeping soundly with one another.

 

Seeing that Hyukjae wouldn’t be moving anytime soon. Donghae took it upon himself to unhook Hyukjae’s arms from around his knees and turned him around so that they were facing one another.

 

Hyukjae’s  frown quickly disappeared when he came face to face with Donghae’s handsome face and you sould see a light shade of pink on his cheeks when Donghae caressed his cheeks and smoothened his forehead making sure that his frowning would really stop making Hyukjae blush even more because of the act.

 

“Now that’s better. So now, I want to talk about what happened this morning. Do you really mean what you said Hyukjae?” Donghae said and asked with a serious face.

 

“Yes” Hyukjae whispered softly, but enough for Donghae to hear while looking down and playing with his fingers, too shy to look at Donghae.

 

Seeing the cute act of the red head, Donghae couldn’t help but pull Hyukjae into his embract.

 

“Aisshh..Why are you so cute?!?” Donghae said, Burying his face to Hyukjae’s hair.

 

Hyukjae was speechless hearing what Donghae said about him.

 

Hyukjae was about to try and say something but Donghae already beat him to it.

 

“Hyukjae” He started.

 

“I like you and I seriously think that I am starting to fall in love with you” Donghae said placing two fingers under Hyukjae’s chin making him look up so that they were eye to eye.

 

“Umm..I think I’m starting to fall for you as well Donghae” Hyukjae said with rosy cheeks and biting his lips in embarrassment.

 

“I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter