Chapter 21 - The calm

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 3rd Person -

Hyukjae and Donghae were peacefully sleeping until the sun rays from the window shined over their faces. While Hyukjae unconsciously whined scrunching up his face because of the light, Donghae on the other hand pried his eyes open.

Half awake, Donghae looked at Hyukjae and seeing the cute face his boyfriend was making, he couldn't help but silently chuckle.

He slowly got out of bed, making sure not to disturb and jostle Hyukjae as well as being careful enough not to hurt Hyukjae since he still had a long way to go to recover.

Dongahe got up and went to the window to close the curtains to block the sunlight. Upon doing so, Hyukjae's face immediately relaxed and resumed his peaceful slumber.

Donghae made his way to the door to go to the cafeteria and get him and Hyukjae something to eat making sure to be as quiet as possible when he exited the room.

Once he got back, he found Hyukjae still in deep slumber so he put the Jajangmyon he got for them as well as the strawberry milk for Hyukjae on the side table next to the bed. 

 


- Donghae -

"Hyukkie wake up" I softly said caressing his face. His response to this was once again to whine for being distracted in his sleep.

"Come on Hyukkie. You have to eat breakfast so that you can recover faster. You need food in your system baby" I told him. And upon hearing what I said, Hyukjae's eyes suddenly shot open wide awake which startled me as well.

"W-what did you say?" He stuttered while blushing.

"I said you should eat breakfast because you need food in you so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter