Chapter 12 - Surprise Visitor

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 6pm when Donghae and Hyukjae reached the former’s home.

 

Hyukjae was playing with Choco who was fully awake now and Bada in the living room while Donghae was cooking them dinner.

 

*Ding dong*

 

The doorbell rang startling Hyukjae making his grip loosen on the toy him and the two dogs were playing with as tug of war.

 

“Hyukkie, can you get the door for me? Ill be there in just a second” Donghae yelled from the kitchen.

 

“neh” Hyukjae answered and got up from the floor leaving their babies still playing with each other.

 

Hyukjae opened the door and was greeted by who seemed to be a girl that scarily resembled Donghae and that the somehow Donghae look alike was carrying a 5 year old girl in her arms.

 

“Mama~ is  this really uncle Hae’s house? If it is then why is that a beautiful and handsome oppa answered the door?” The little girl asked alternately staring at her mother and Hyukjae who was still by the door.

 

Before the mom could answer her Donghae already appeared beside Hyukjae.

 

“Hyukkie whose at the doo—oh” Donghae stopped in his sentence seeing who exactly was by the door.

 

“oh~ so this really is uncle Hae’s house” the little girl beamed at the couple.

 

“Hi Hae hyung” the one carrying the 5 year old  said shocking Hyukjae a bit because she called Donghae hyung when she was clearly a girl and has a daughter herself.

 

DOnghae stifled a laugh seeing Hyukjae with his eyes widened making him a lot more cuter In Donghae’s eyes.

 

“What are you guys doing here Amber?” Donghae asked her shaking her out of her thoughts thinking that Donghae was actually smiling at someone other than her daughter.

 

Finally realizing what that actually means, Amber grinned at the said man and finally started talking. “well little Amy here said that she missed her uncle Hae and its also because I need to go on a business trip while Henry is still in China with Zhoumi and this little girl here doesn’t want to go out of the country and insisted that she wanted to stay with you” She said her eyes shifting from Donghae to Hyukjae while having a smile on her face.

 

“Oh is that so? I don’t mind” Donghae replied.

 

“And who might this be Hae hyung?” She asked with a knowing and teasing smile on her face.

 

“o-oh right” Dongahae said rubbing the back of his neck and was actually looking a bit shy that made him look like a young boy that you wouldn’t even think that he actually had a cold personality when dealing with people.

 

“umm this is Hyukjae, he’s my boyfriend if it isn’t obvious enough and Hyukkie this is Amber and she’s also my cousin like Sungmin but from my Father side while Sungmin is from my mother side.” Donghae said in one breath while trying to maintain his face in a nonchalant expression but failing miserably. Making both Hyukjae and Amber and even the little Amy giggle at the Vet’s behavior.

 

“well Hello Hyukjae, I am Amber Lau. Nice to meet you. And thank you for letting me see this side of my heartless cousin” Amber said reaching out her hand for a handshake with her free hand while the other was still carrying Amy.

 

‘I am not heartless, how can I be when I love Hyukjae’ Donghae thought pouting away from his cousin’s vision.

 

“Hi, nice to meet you too” Hyukjae said gladly replying her handshake.

 

“Hi~ Im Amy~ nice to meet you uncle Hyukkie~” the little girl beamed cutely making Hyukjae want to pinch her chubby cheeks that she inherited from her violinist father.

 

“Nice to meet you too Amy” Hyukjae said with the same cheerfulness as her and giving in to his urges and just went on and pinched one of her cheeks making the little girl giggle seeming that the action didn’t hurt her and was actually like the man’s surprisingly soft hands.

 

“well I have to go now, Ill be back in two weeks to pick her up and all of her things are in her bag” Amber said finally letting Amy down and she surprisingly went straight to Hyukjae and asked to be picked up by him to which Hyukjae happily obliged to.

 

“neh, Bye Amber” DOnghae replied.

 

“Bye hyung and it was nice to meet you” She said facing Hyukjae and her daughter who was in the dancer’s arms.

 

“And bye bye to you baby girl” She kissed Amy’s cheek lightly.

 

“Bye Mama~” Amy waved while Hyukjae was also smiling and waving goodbye.

 

When Amber was out of their line of vision Donghae closed the door and faced Hyukjae and his niece.

 

“Are you guys hungry?” DOnghae asked the two of them.

 

Amy replied with her head nodding vigorously making the two men laugh at her cuteness.

 

“Ok ok..stop your nodding or your head will fall right off” Donghae joked while holding the little girls head to stop her nodding.

 

“Dinner is almost done so just wait for a few more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter