Chapter 16 - A Happy Day?

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae P.O.V~

I was comfortably hugging my baby when this guy with an annoying voice stole MY Hyukkie away from me saying that he missed MY BABY a lot. Who the heck is this guy?!

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that Hyukkie was calling my name.

“Hae” I heard him say.

And when I looked at him he was pouting immediately melting my heart once again.

“what is it baby?” I asked snapping out of my reverie.

“I’ve been calling you like over 10 times already Hae” He said while puffing his cheeks.

“I’m sorry Hyukkie, What is it?” I said pulling him to me again.

“I was saying~ hae, this is Junsu and he is my best friend ever since we were in elementary school.” Hyukkie said while grinning at me.

And that Junsu guy came closer swinging one arm over Hyukkie’s shoulder while holding his other hand out for a handshake.

“hi, Im junsu” He said also smiling brightly at me.

But I can’t help but glare at him and his hands.

Seeing that Im not taking his hand but only glaring at it Hyukkie took one of my hands and brought it to his so ‘best friends’ hand for the awaiting handshake and all I can do is go with it since Hyukkie was the one who did it.

“Im Lee Donghae and I am Hyukjae’s boyfriend” I said staring coldly at his eyes. But it seems like he isn’t affected at all unlike any other person just like Hyukkie.

“Ohhh I know aaalll~ about you. Our dear Eunhyukkie here has been keeping me up all night during out concert tours telling me all about you. And let me tell you this” He said coming closer to whisper something to me.

“I’ve never heard or seen him this happy before because of a guy. So you better take care of my best friend or I will hunt you down myself” he whispered for only me to hear making me smirk at his words.

“There’s nothing to worry about because I love him with all my heart” I said to him seriously making him smile again.

“Ok buddy! You got my approval!” He said clapping one hand at my back. I guess this guy’s ok.  

“Junsu Oppa~!!!” I heard Amy’s voice running toward us. And stopping right in front of us while jumping up and down in excitement.

“neh? And what might your name be?” Junsu said crouching in front of Amy to be the same height as her.

“I loooooooove you oppa! You’re the best! Ever!” She squealed hugging Junsu around his neck making me frown at her words.

“I thought I was the best” I murmured to myself thinking no one heard me but I heard a beautiful giggle beside me and it was no other than Hyukkie looking at me with his soft gaze.

Seeing that I was already looking at him, he came closer to me and hugged me to which I gladly returned.

“Stop pouting Hae” He said placing a quick peck on my lips immediately brightening my mood.

“Don’t worry Hae, you still are the best to Amy. Junsu is just her favorite idol so don’t worry about it” Hyukkie said and hearing him say that made me want to kiss him so I did not minding that there were a lot of people in the room with us.

I heard a whistle and saw that it was no other than Junsu and everyone else were staring at us.

“Get a room! Or at least not in front of Amy~!” Sungmin said playfully making everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter