Chapter 2 - Wierd Guy

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Dongahe P.O.V~

I sighed for the Nth time today and this biy has been watching me intently while I was checking on his pet.

Not to mention he had this absoulutely adorable childish pout on his face the whole time.

When he saw that I was finally done he instantly bombarded me with questions.

"Is she ok?"

"Is my precious baby goint to be alright?"

"Is she--" Before he could continue with his ramblings I cut him off.

"Look Mr--" I stopped realizing I didnt know his name.

"Lee Hyukjae" He said pouting once again.

Hmm,, a Lee as well eii~ Are all LEEs good looking? aishh,, Lee Donghae what are you even thinking. He is no different from everyone else in this world.

"Your dog is going to be fine, it looks like she just ate something bad. just give her the medicine I an going to prescribe and she will be just fine" I said coldly to him.

"Ohh thank goodness" He sighed in relief and smiled like he was given the greatest present ever.

"I should never trust Cho Kyuhyun to take care of my princess ever again" I heard him mumble to himself with a frown.

 

while he was busy mumbling to himself I just patted his brown pomeranian's head and smiled softly when she leaned into my touch.

And when I looked up again, I got shocked seeing the red head watching me.

"I think you are a nice person Mr. Lee" He said to me.

I looked at his eyes tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter