Chapter 4 - Incident at the Park

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae P.O.V~
I inhaled the fresh air as I walked my dog Bada to the dog park. Since it was my day off today and the park is only around the corner from my house. And I liked spending the day outside with my very own little prince.

 

Bada was pulling my pants since I was kinda day dreaming and he wanted me to walk faster.

"Alrigh alright~ I'll walk faster okay?"

"Arf!" He barjed in response.

~
It didn't take more than 10 minutes for us to reach the park. One I found a free bensh to sit on I let go of Bada to let him go and play.

I closed my eyes and yawned since I am very tired. I can't believe the clinic has been so busy this week. I aklmost fell asleep when I heard Bada bark at something.

I quickly opened my eyes knowing something was wrong. One my eyes were open alreay I couldn't see Bada so I turned my head to see where the barking was coming from and widedned my eyes in horror when I saw Bada running to the middle of the street chasing a butterfly and what makes it worse was that a black car was speeding straight towards my dog!

 

Before I could even stand up and start running I saw a flash of red dash right in front of me. And I couldnt believe my eyes when that guy jumped to quickly grab Bada. I sighed in relief when he landed on the other side of the road avoiding almost being by the stupid car.

 

And what made my blood boil was that the driver didn't even stop to check if everything was ok and he just drove off still with his fast speed.

With my blood still boiling I quickly ran to the other side where Bada was still  in the arms of the red head who was still on the ground.

"YAH!" I shouted startling the boy making him sit up with wide eyes still hugging bada in his arms. I was slightly stunnned to see i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter