Chapter 20 - Getting to Know You Deeper

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae P.O.V~

 

It was already 10 am by the time that I woke up and Hyukjae was still sleeping. But I turned around in surprise when I heard someone humming and it was no other than Aunty Hyori who was peeling some apples and placed them next to a bowl of strawberries.

 

"Good Morning" I mumbled sleepily.

 

"Good Morning Donghae" She smiled at me.

 

"How was your sleep?" She asked

 

"Best that I have ever gotten in days" I replied smiling at the thought of Hyukkie already waking up.

 

"Oh really? Why?" She asked surprised but happy because ever since the accident I haven't been sleeping very well and have been quite moody, more than my usual self. But before I can reply to her, we both turned to the bed when we heard some rustling sounds which indicated that Hyukkie was waking up"

 

"Haaaaae~" He sleepily whined, blindly looking for me with his arms making me smile at the cute sight.

 

I took hold of both of his arms and gave him a peck on his pouty lips.

 

"Good Morning baby" 

 

"mmhh..Morning Hae" He said sleepily while slowly attempting to adjust to the light.

 

"OMO!" We both heard a surpeised gasp coming from aunty Hyori and Hyukkie's Eyes widened seeing that his Aunt was actually here.

 

"AUNTY!" He yelled but imeediately wined in pain because of the suddeness making.

 

"Shhh.. no sudden movements Hyukkie.Remember that three of your ribs are broken so it will take time to heal. Let me call my dad to tell him that you woke up already okay and you can cath up with Aunty Hyori?" I soothed him and pointed to Aunty Hyori who was already by my side.

 

"mmhkay Hae" He replied. WIth a last peck on his forehead I made my way out to give them some quality time together since I am kind of guilty that I haven't told anybody that Hyukkie woke up already. 

 

So I took out my phone and called Sungmin while on my way to look for wherever my dad is.

 

 

 

 

 

~Hyukjae P.O.V~

 

“hmmm,, good morning aunty” I mumbled sleepily 

 

“Good Morning my baby” She said with a shaky voice which made me fully open my eyes, and to see her crying.

 

“Why are you crying?” I asked her loving the way she soothes my hair.

 

“It’s nothing baby, I’m just happy to see that you’re finally awake” She smiled.

 

“Hmm..love you aunty” I said while yawning.

 

“Love you too Hyukkie, just sleep some more if you want. I want you to be strong again” She pecked my forehead”

 

And that was the last I remember before falling asleep again.

 

 

~

 

 

~Donghae P.O.V~

 

“tsk tsk tsk” I heard again for the Nth time. This Bunny has been like this ever since him, Kyuhyun, Yesung ad Ryeowook got here.

 

“Would you please just shut up Sungmin, I already said that I was sorry!” I glared at my cousin. 

 

Hyukkie and the others were just watching us amused.

 

“Well I can’t help it! It’s your fault! It’s because you didn’t inform us right away that Hyukkie was already awake!” He also glared at me and in my honest opinion doesn’t have any effect at all.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter