Chapter 19 - Waking Up

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae P.O.V~

It has been four days since Hyukkie's accident. I've been coming to the hospital everyday straight after getting off from work. I spend everynight taking care of Hyukkie and looking at his beautiful face while he sleeps.

Every morning aunt Hyori would be the one replacing me and then sungmin would take the afternoon shift since she also has her own job.

Right now, it is about 10 p.m and I have to admit that I am pretty sleepy and in no time at all, I already feel my head getting heavy and it didn't take long to be fully asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up feeling something or more like someone was playing with my hair, so with difficulty, I opened my eyes to see my precious jewel looking at me with his beautiful eyes. Although he still looks weak, he is giving me one of his soft smiles.

"Hyukkie" I softly said while standing up to have a better look at him, I slightly hovered over him and caressed his cheek. He smiled and leaned a bit into my touch making me smile as well despite the worry in my eyes.

He opened his mouth signaling that he wanted to speak but now words came out. He looked at me with frustrated eyes and his well known pout adoring his lips. 

"Sore throat baby?" I asked him and he replied with a slight nod.

"Just let me call your doctor and i'll get you some water" I told him and turned around to exit the room but as I did so I felt a hand grip one of mine and of course its no other than my baby himself looking at me with pleading eyes.

"you don't want me to go out?" I asked carefully sitting on the bed next to him and caressed his hair.

He answered me with a light shake of his head.

So instead I took out my phone and dialed my father's number knowing that he was on break right now.

I looked down to see my baby looking at me curiously.

"Donghae? what is it?" my dad answered his phone.

"Hyukjae's finally awake" I said while continuing to caress my baby's hair.

"Ah,, okay, i'll be right there" 

"okay" I answered and shut my phone since my dad already ended the call.

I then reached for the button that calls for the nurses and presses it. And in no time one of them knocked on the doos.

"Yes mr. lee?"

"Can you get us some water? prefferebly with a straw so that this guy here can drink it easier." I told her not minding the fact that i'm beingquite rude to be asking a nurse this making her look more like a maid. but I dont really care since its for Hyukjae and they know whi I am anyway so its no problem

"No problem, Mr. Lee" she aswered straight away and exited the room.

As the nurse left the room, I looked at Hyukjae to see him giving me a look of disapproval because of what I did.

"What? you're the one who doesn't want me to leave so what choice do I have?" I defended myself to which he replied with another one of his pouts.

I leaned down a bit to kiss the pout awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter