Chapter 14 - An incident

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks passed and Amy was still at Donghae’s house because both of her parents were still busy with work so Donghae gladly offered that the little girl could stay longer at his place.

 

 

~Donghae P.O.V~

 

I am currently inside my office doing some paper works Im a vet not an office worker and I still have papers..tsk… I sigh at the thought.

 

Amy is with me in the office and shes currently playing with both Bada and Choco. Choco is with me right now since Amy didn’t want to separate from Hyukjae’s princess when we came to his house yesterday, since she kept a pout on  her face, Hyukjae allowed us to babysit Choco for today.

 

“Amy, Can you please do uncle Hae a favor?”

 

“Neh~” She sang.

 

“Can you please give this to the unnie by the front desk so that she could put it with the rest of the records?”

 

She eagerly nodded.

 

She skipped her way outside my door while humming with both Bada and Choco following her.

 

After a few seconds, I heard a sound of glass breaking, Jessica’s scream and a slapping sound. And that’s when I heard Amy start crying making me rush outside my office to see Amy on the ground holding her cheek with both Bada and Choco on either side of her, growling at Jessica.

 

“What the hell did you do to my niece?!” I shouted making my way to them and picking up Amy and embracing her. She quickly clinged to my neck and cried even more making me even angrier at this blonde ungrateful bimbo in  my clinic.

 

“What makes you think that you have the right to hit Amy huh?!”

 

“Umm D-Donghae oppa, you misunderstood. She slipped and hit her cheek by th-the desk that’s why its red oppa. Don’t be mad at me oppa. I really didn’t do anything” She said walking closer to me and trying to take hold of my arm to which I quickly slapped away with one of my hands.

 

And that was when I heard the bell by the door signaling that someone came in, and it was no other than Hyukjae who froze in place once he saw a crying Amy in my arms and shifted his eyes to look at Jessica and gave her a death glare.

 

I felt Amy lift her head when she heard the door.

 

“Uncle Hyukkie!” She cried even harder seeing Hyuk was here. And hearing her calling for him. Hyukkie quickly made his way to us and Amy went into Hyukkie’s embrace and continued her crying in his arms. Which leaces me to deal with this little .

 

“You are fired! You here me?! And don’t you ever show yourself in front of me again or I will seriously hit you!” I shouted in hew face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter