Chapter 15 - At SJ Ent.

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uncle Hae” Amy said while they were watching t.v in DOnghae’s living room along with Hyukjae and Choco.

 

“Can I go with uncle Hyukkie tomorrow when he goes to work?” She asked with her puppy eyes once Donghae’s eyes finally landed on her.

 

“Hmm,, and why is tha hmm? You don’t like going to uncle Hae’s clinic anymore?” DOnghae said pretending to be sulking and thinking about it.

 

“Aniiii~!” the little girl shouted seeing DOnghae’s rare sulking making Hyukjae giggle watching the uncle and niece talk.

 

“I just want to see Uncle Hyukkie’s woork~ But of course Amy still loves uncle Hae~” Amy said moving to hug DOnghae making DOnghae laugh softly at the cute girl.

 

“Arasso..arasso,, but that depends whether or not uncle Hyukkie will let you come to work with him” DOnghae said while looking at Hyukjae to which Hyukjae’s face turned to a light shade of pink because of DOnghae’s gaze.

 

Hearing what Dongahe said, Amy quickly changed to hugging Hyukjae instead.

 

“Uncle Hyukkie~ Can I come with you tomorrow?” She asked with her puppy dog eyes that look exactly like Donghae on the rare occasions that he actually does them.

 

“Of course its ok, who would say no to you~” Hyukjae said hugging Amy closer to him.

 

“really?! Thank youuuu~!!!” Amy squealed making the two adults smile at the little girls cuteness.

 

*Next Day*

 

[Jaejoong] Shijageun dalkomhage, pyeongbeomhage na ege kkeullyeo

Eonjena geuraetdeushi meonjeo mareul georeowa

[Changmin] modeun ganeungseong, yeoreodwo Oh~

 

[Junsu]sarangeun mwoda? mwoda! imi sushigeo Red Ocean

Nan, breakin' my rules again aljanha jiruhangeol?

[Yoochun]jogeum dachyeodo neon, kwaenchanha Oh~

 

[All] neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

He eo nal su eobseo ([Yunho] I got you~ under my skin)

Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

Neon naui no ye ([Jaejoong] I got you~ under my skin)


Mirotic was playing inside Hyukjae’s car and Amy was singing along to it.

 

“You like to sing Amy?” Hyukjae asked hearing her sing.

 

“Neeehh~ But I like to rap more!” She said smiling widely.

 

“Oh really?!” Hyukjae said surprised since such a little girl already loved rapping.

 

“neehh~ Its because I always here mama and papa rapping and I wanna be as good as them”

 

“hmm,, Im sure your already great. Let me hear some time ok?”

 

“Of course~” Amy grinned.

 

“Sooo~ Whose your favorite idol hmm Amy?” Hyukjae asked, driving the both of them to SJ Ent.

 

“hmmmm” Amy hummed while scrunching her eyebrows together seeming to be seriously thinking about it.

 

“I think~ I like DBSK the most!” Amy exclaimed.

 

“Oh really?” Hyukjae asked with an amused smile once he heard the group.

 

Amy vigorously nodded her head.

 

“Then who is your favorite member?” Hyukjae asked parking the car inside SJ Ent.

 

“I’m having a hard time picking between Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa but I think Junsu oppa is the best!” Amy said excitedly.

 

Hyukjae laughed while getting out of the car. “Im sure he’s gonna love hearing that” Hyukjae mumbled to himself while shaking his head.

 

“Did you say something uncle Hyukkie?” Amy asked once she was also out of the car.

 

“Nothing Baby” Hyukjae said picking up Amy making her giggle and hug Hyukjae and he ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter