Chapter 10 - First date

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Donghae P.O.V~

 

Were on our way to the cinema and both of us were silent during the ride but I can say that it is a comfortable silence.

 

It wasn’t long before we arrived at the cinema already.

 

“So what would you like to watch Hyukjae?” I asked him since I didn’t know what to choose.

 

“hmm,, how about we watch Iron Man 3 Hae?” He said looking at me.

 

“no problem” I smiled at him

 

We went to the ticket booth and lined up since it was a pretty long line.

 

“Good thing they somehow work fast or else my patience would wear thin” I thought in my head. But I got shaken out of it when I felt a squeeze on my hand. And of course it was no other than Hyukjae.

 

“Hae,,, what are you thinking about that’s making your face look like that” He asked.

 

“Its nothing Hyukkie” I smiled at him.

 

“next please” I heard the girl at the booth say.

 

“well Hello there handsome, what can I do for you today~” she said with her flirty voice.

 

 “well isn’t it obvious that Im here to buy tickets to watch a movie? Tsk..just give me two tickets to Iron Man 3” I said seriously because girls like her disgust me.

 

“Feisty aren’t we eii? No problem~ can I watch the movie with you?” she asked batting her eyelashes at me while she gave me the tickets.

 

I harshly gave her the money and said “tsk,, you wish, but Im sorry but Im here with my boyfriend so drop it” I said glaring at her and finally getting away from the booth.

 

I once again felt a squeeze on my hand making me look at Hyukjae who was currently giggling to himself.

 

“And why are you giggling huh?” I asked stopping and wrapped my arms around his waist.

 

“hmm,, I just think you look really handsome when you're all serious like that” he said smiling at me.

 

“And it makes me feel special that you treat me differently” He said shyly.

 

“hmm,, of course you’re special. Because you are Lee Hyukjae and my one and only boyfriend” I said nuzzling my face to his red hair.

 

“Now c'mon, let's go find our seats”  And with that said we went inside and sat down just in time before it started.

 

“Do you want snacks?” I asked him since isn’t it normal to have popcorn and a drink when you watch a movie?

 

“hmm,, no need.. didn’t you say we were going to eat dinner after this? so I don’t want to spoil my appetite with snacks” he asked and said to me.

 

“hmm well yes I did plan on doing that.” I answered since I really did plan on doing that.

 

“Then lets just sit and enjoy the movie ok Hae?”

 

“Hmm. Ok” I replied to him than we both finally turned our attention to the screen.

 

--After the movie—

 

“Wasn’t that a nice movie Hae?” Hyukjae said happily.

 

“neh it was” I said smiling at him.

 

“too bad he destroyed his Iron Man suits though” He pouted making me chuckle.

 

“don’t think about that anymore so let's go and eat ok?” I said to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter