Chapter 3 - Cold? Donghae?

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a sunny monday morning, a red head named Lee Hyukjae was humming a cheery a song while driving to his work place.

He parked his car inside the building and took hold of his choco who was right beside him the whole time.

"You're feeling better neh??" He cooed to his baby.

He proceeded up to the bulding and went straight to the dance rooms. One he reached the rooms he heard the sound of booming music which means someone was practicing.

He followed the music and came to find a certain trio practicing dancing. More specifically they are Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook. three of them make up the ballad group K.R.Y.

But they still wanted to know how to dance to be able to make special performances for their dear fans.

Hyukjae quietly entered the room carrying his dog and observed the three.

They were so focused on dancing that they didnt notice Hyukjae.

But soon enough Hyukjae bursted laughing seeing their dear Yesung hyung improvise his dance.

The boy's sudden outbirst of laughter stopped the three from dancing and finally noticed Hyukjae.

Ryeowook walked to the Ipod and turned off the music. Then ran straight to Hyukjae for a hug.

"Hyukjae hyung~ How long have you been here? did I improve hyung?" He asked looking up a bit at Hyukjae not breaking his hug.

Good thing choco didnt get crushed or Hyukjae would go berserk.

Hyukjae nodded.

"Yes you did Wookie, good job" He said patting the boy's head.

"Yesung hyung try to not improvise too much neh?? It makes it like a different dance. toooootally different hyung~"

Yesung pouted hearing that.

"But dont worry hyung, you'll improve"

"What about me Hyuk?" Kyuhyun approached him.

Hyukjae smacked the taller's head at hearing what he called him.

"ooouuch~"

"Its Hyuk 'HYUNG' Cho Kyuhyun, And yes you're doing good Kyu"

"Chinjja Hyung?' Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Hyukaje tightly forgetting that Choco was in Hyukjae's embrace.

Kyuhyun only let go when Hyukjae was already smacking the back of his head because choco was getting crushed.

"By the way Cho Kyuhyun, I will never trust you with my baby again?"

"ehh? why hyung?" Kyuhyun pouted.

"Because you may have fed her something bad making her feel ill. good thing it wasnt serious or you will be dead right now Kyuhyun"

"Ohh cmon hyung. Shes alright now isnt she"

Befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter