Shopping I

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

Jonghyun’s POV

“oh you shaved the side of your hair?” goemul said as I got out of my managers van. She said she was in town so I told her to come outside SM building. 

“yeah ….. oh your hair…..you got a fringe cut!” such a coincidence that we got out hair changed at the same time. We both laughed as we starred at each other…… I swear she looks even more beauty-………….. I mean a bit more pretty. I down her fringe because it was being blown by the wind. I love it when she makes the cute cringe expression…

 “Anyoeng noona!” taemin shouted as I shut the door and took her hand in my hand she flinched and stopped in her steps.

“umm….jonghyun were just walking to your car….. I’m not going to die on my way.” She said sarcastically….. She thinks she can stop me from holding her hand?! Hahaha…… my name is Kim jonghyun just to let ‘her’ know.

We both reached my car and I opened the door for her as she sat in. Then I got in myself after.

“so princess where do you want to go?” I asked giving my puppy dog eyes.                  

“are you dumb….” She said hitting my head.

“owww! That hurt you b**” on that word slipped my mouth.

“ yah do you have a death wish?!!!” she shouted furiously.

“ how would I know any place in Korea?..... Dinosaurs also have brains…. So please use it!” she ended. I can’t handle monsters….especially when they are as cute as her and have a magical power such as AEGYO!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(shopping In Myeongdong *our jonghyun oppa as to wear a hat and sun glasses to hide his face* )

“How’s this …. Is it pretty” goemul said as tried on her 4th pair of heels.

Yes… I brought her shopping, and do I regret it? YES! I do big time. I mean what is it with girls and shopping? They would try about 1 million different things out and take ages to decide. What happens when they can’t choose you ask? Well, they buy all of it! Anyway, I ignored her and walked towards the clothing section. Soon after she followed behind me , tugging on my sleeve.

“Yah I was looking at shoes!” she shouted and got distracted by the dress on the manikin in front of her.

“jonghyun look at this!” she shouted and ordered me to look at the dress she found. At first, I looked at it lightly and brushed it of but then when I took a second look, my eyes widened. It was actually beautiful.

“this is actually pretty” I said and she looked at me in shock……. I think it’s the first time I’ve agreed with her in the past 20 minutes of shopping…..’we have not brought anything YET’ ‘ and she is such a duplicate of KEY’

“would you like to try this on” one of the shop assistants came up to us and asked.

“ yeah she would… like to try on the dress” I replied quickly….just in case she said no…not like I want to see this goemul in the dress….for her own good….yeah?

 

“seems like your anticipating seeing her in the dress” the assistant laughed as that goemul and that stupid assistant*who speaks her mind*went to the changing room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the changing room-Ah reum’s POV)

“ this will really fit your figure miss…..?” the assistant asked me as she un-creased the dress.

“ ah-reum”

“ neh kang ah-reum shi……. You do know the dress is backless right?” she said and my eyes widened. I looked at the back of the dress and…… nothing much there.

“ I think your boyfriend wanted you wear this because it’s backless” the assistant smirked…..what!... he is NOT MY BOYFRIEND! Did he really want me to wear this because it’s backless…. Did he even see the dress properly?

“umm…..oh he’s not my boyfriend.” I said as I took of my top.

“oh…..I’m sorry …. I thought…. Anyway, take of your shorts and put your legs through”

“oh you have a really slim stomach ………………sorry again couldn’t help notice…heehee” the assistant said as she folded my shirt for me.

“ yeah 2 years of strict diet….. and RESULT!” I said pointing to my abdomen.

“you know we should hang out some time……… your young and a lot like me…… what’s your name?” I smiled at her…… no one resists my dimple smile……heehee!

“Choi Ji hyun and your full name is?”

“ kang Ah reum imnida” I said acting formal and bowing to my new friend.

“your probably not the only one who thinks were an item” I said as calmly as I could… not getting angry at my mum. I slipped into the dress as the assistant*cough* *new friend* helped put the dress over my shoulders. After, I brushed down my hair with my hands as I looked at myself in the changing room mirror.

“ I told you…… It fits you perfectly and the black colour highlights your bodyline” Ji hyun assistant complemented me . I guess it…… kind of…… does look good. I turned around slightly to look at my back and realised….

“oh EOtokke?! My bra strap is showing” I sighed.

“ oh well…… it looks y soooo…… unless you want to try it on without your bra which your meant to do but I thought your just trying it out soooo” she put her hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face the mirror.

“ no just how am I going to show him?” I question Ji hyun and before she could answer the was a knock at the cubicle we were in.

“yah goemul-ah are you done yet?!” a dinosaur like voice banged on the cubicle door and I mentally punched myself.

“goemul? Why is he calling you that” Ji hyun asked…… exactly how am I supposed to answer?!

“ he calls ME THAT BECAUSE HE DOESN’T KNOW HOW MUCH OF A DINOSAUR HE IS HIMSELF!!!!” I shouted as loud as I could so he  could hear me outside.

“hahaha he’s cute” Jihyun said and I raised an eyebrow at her.

“know that your my friend and we will be seeing a lot of each other……………………….. im just warning you … don’t fall for his face… he’s a playboy” I said patting her on the back.

“OH and give me your number” Jihyun suggested and I got my phone out my bag to give her my number. We took photos of each other and some cools pics showing our skinny waists. You know…. How it is when a girl and girl get together.

JONGHYUN’S POV

How long does it take to put on a flipping dress! I’ve been waiting for any entire 8 minutes.

“ yah GOEMUL-AHH IF YOU DON’T COM---“

“WHAT IS YOUR Problem YOU LITTLE! ....... Why is your expression like that?” she walked out and shouted her words out half way through my sentence. One-thing-to-say----OMG! My jaw dropped as I saw her in a tight black figure hugging dress. She looks… really really……beautiful…no WHAT are you talking about jonghyun. Look somewhere ells. She looked right at my eyes as she slowly walked towards me. She was just a few cm’s away from me when the assistant lady called her.

 

“ Ah-reum your bag” the assistant said making her turn around and my jaw dropped another centimetre open. The dress was backless! I never realised it was backless earlier! I actually didn’t. Her strap of her…… the strap… I mean…… her bra strap… I can see it! Stop being a ert and take your eyes of the strap Kim jonghyun!!!!

“oh thanks” goemul said and was just about to turn when the assistant lady put her hands on goemul’s shoulders. ”don’t turn around…” she said shortly and walked away. I can’t see her expression now. *sigh* I’ve seen a lot of ‘female backs’ heehee…… not in that way but the girls generation members always wear stuff like this but …why can’t I take my eyes of hers? She slowly turned around to look at my wide eyes and open mouth. She came closer to me.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling okay?” she said as she put her hand on my forehead. WHY ON EARTH AM I SWETTING! IM MENTALLY SLAPPING MYSELF RIGHT NOW! 

“ I’m okay d-don’t worry” I said as I brushed her hand away which made a smile appear on her face *I brushed her hand of and she’s smiling?*

“ so?” she smiled and now that smile is killing me! Cant she stop tourchering me. She’s waiting for an answer but my mouth might blow out stupid stuffs!

“Your pretty……………” my sh*t mouth!

“p-p-pretty” judgeing by the stammering she is feeling cared for. Yes I can read through her……well I think I can…..heeeheee

“not you the dress… I was talking to the dress! Hahahaha” I bursted out laughing. *MC talk* AND MR KIM JONGHYUN JUST MADE A SOLO COMEBACK! HAHAHAHA. HER EXPRESSION! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA “OWWWHHHHH!” SHE HIT ME ON MY FOREHEAD WHERE SHE HAD PUT HER HAND EARLIER! HOW DARE SHE.

“ kim jonghyun do you have a death wish! You FU************* ERT ERRR!! IM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR STUPID WHITE HAIR!!!!!!” She said as she tugged at my hair and hit me…… (one minute im kim jonghyun so why am I getting beaten up by her) I tugged at her……let the fight commence.

Author POV-

“yah dino FACE!” Ah reum shouted as she hit him on the shoulder. Jonghyun started walking back wards which made ah reum flinch and hit him harder. Jonghyun knew he could win over her any day with his muscel so he played safe and grabbed onto her left hand, tangling there fingers together. In defence she hit him on the knee.

“ Ah-Ah reum” he said as he dropped his head onto which made ah-reum flinch again.

“ yah ert!” ah reum said as she kicked jonghyun in the abdomen , really hard.

“ owhh appeoooo (it hurts)” jonghyun said digging his shoulder into ah-reum and walking backwards towards the door of the cubicle.

“ what are you doing?!” she shouted and hit him harder with her free hand.

“ hit me again and I’ll hit you!” jonghyun shouted into her kneck. Ah reum felt his hot breath on his kneck and loosened as she was being pushed backwards.

“ get of me or…………………………………… I ‘ll hit you” ah reum said as her loud voice lost it’s high pitch.

Jonghyun ignored her and entangled his right hand in ah reum’s making sure his hat or glasses didn’t fall of. They attracted enough attention already. Jonghyun continued moving backwards without looking and digging into ah-reums shoulder. Ahreum’s back hit the cubicle door making a loud thud. She fell to the ground with jonghyun on top of her. Both of there eyes widened as the cubicle door shut behind them.

“WHAT-THE-F**K!” Jihyun mummbled as she saw the scene unfold infront of her eyes and an old lady gave her weird looks for swearing

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

 

A/N whose going to watch onew oppas new drama?!    *I AM!*    what did you think of this chapter? It is extremely suprising how jonghyun and ah reum always manage to find awkward situations? Heehee. Thanks to those who have subscribed and to those who take the time to comment! I know this is a bit of a short chapter so I will try to update more next time. im thinking of doing another fanfic alongside this one.... (another shinee one) (sorry i have an obssesion with the 5 boys) but if u want people from other bands let me know in the comments below!