meeting the members!

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

“jonghyun ah are….are your member’s inside?” ah-reum said to me worryingly as I (being the gentleman I am) got out of my car and opened her door. Her expression looks worried , not like the other’s will bit her……………well onew hyung might because the colour of her dress is that of a chickens….heehee

“  yah kang ah reum, don’t worry they might be idol’s but there still humans “ man she sure knows a lot of cute

“ yah when you meet people for the first time aren’t you scared!” she said as she stepped out of the car. “oh but how many of them are there”

“ 4 of them are inside and me ….makes 5 altogether….” I said with a somewhat smart expression.

“hahaha Mr dino face is real good at maths” she said as we started walking into our apartment building. We walked up stairs to the top floor and knocked the door. *knock* *knock*  there taking long to open the door and goemul looks scared.

“  yah jonghyun ah !......oh who’s this?” onew hyung  said changing his angry expression to a happy one when he saw ah-reum. He’s probably angry because I took a pair of pants from his room….heehee

“Anonghasseyo “ah-reum said bowing to him at a 90degree angle. Before onew hyung said anything I took ah-reum’s hand and led her into our living room. Onew hyung followed behind after he shut the door. When we got closer to the living room ah-reum let my hand go and I gave her the innocent expression.

“Who’s this?” key said turning to me . he was going through some photos on his laptop sitting on the sofa. Every ones attention turned to us, even Minho who was watching a soccer game on TV.

“Chingoo….aniyo….Ee-mo’s daughter….”  Ok ….I know what they’re thinking. We are not allowed girls in our dorms but she’s an exception. She’s like family …..Right?

“A..a…aa..Anonghasseyo , ah-reum, kang ah-reum imnida” goemul said whilst stammering …oh yeah….I remember…she stammers every time she’s worried or scared or trying to get use to something unusual. When she hurt her foot because of me she stammered whilst crying. (See chapter 1)

“oyi don’t tell manager hyung ok “ I said whilst telling ah-reum to sit down. “I just came to eat and I’ll drop her home later”

“arraso” key replied

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

Jonghyun and the other guy walked into the kitchen.  “ what did you day your name was”  the guy sitting next to me tapped my shoulder and said.

“umm…a..ah-reum”  I’m so stupid .STOP STAMMERING

“And I’m key , that’s Minho and that’s the youngest taemin, im guessing you don’t know shinee?” the blonde guy called ‘key’ said looking *smiling* up from his laptop screen . he was sitting on a cushion stool  In the opposite side to the sofa.

“Umm…neh shinee mollaeyo….because I lived abroad”  his blonde hair is split in half which makes him look really vintage.

“ jonghyun told me about you a bit” he said smiling at me…how cute….

“He talked about me?” 

“ neh …he said he wanted to meet you badly and the other day he…”  before he finished his sentence dino face walked in.

“yah shikro!” he said lightly slapping key’s head.

“Oyi Minho ah, stop watching soccer man!” he said changing the channel . Minho stood up and tried snatching the remote control of him.

“ ah hyung park Ji sung was about to GET A GOAL….err …why did you change it!” there fighting over the remote…are you kidding…how old are you? Minho gave up because dino’s grip is to strong. Minho toppled onto the sofa making me stand up laughing.

“aigoo chincha your like this even when we have a guest” onew oppa walked in holding a plate of chicken drum sticks in his hands. “ do you want to eat …uh name?”

“umm…ah-reum….can I eat?” I said with my puppy eyes showing

“ of course” he said  placing the plate on the living room table and telling Minho to move. I sat down on the sofa and jonghyun sat on the massage chair next to the sofa besides me. He had brought himself chicken salad…

“ yah you want soju?” dino whispered to me as the other’s continued doing what they were doing. Jonghyun put (show) SNL Korea on TV. He likes this kind of stuff?

“Soju…umm…I’ve never had Korean soju before…ill have it if you have it” I said with a smirk on my face.

“Aigoo chincha” he said as he got up from the massage chair and went to the kitchen. Such an ahjumma.  He came back with six bottles of soju in his hands. Three in each hand…. Heehee…wait six…is the one… What’s his name…taemin , is he aloud to drink? He gave a bottle to everyone and then me ,last. Dino face sat back down on the massage chair.

“how old are you?” onew oppa asked whilst sitting on the floor ,eating chicken.

“23, but 24 in Korea”

“same age as jonghyun then…ohh!...then im your oppa” he said giving me his cute eye smile.

“neh…OPPA!!” *laugh* we get along so well and he’s funny.

“your my noona then” taemin pouted

“and mine” minho agreed

“mine to” key joined in.

“ yah will you stop interrogating her” dino face got a bit jealous  you see .

“bwoh-ah “ they all said to him in unison, even the younger ones….hehehehehehehe , ignoring  everyone’s cute rudeness …dino face said:

“you lot wanna play a game?”

“eotteon geim (what game) ?”  key asked him.

“Truth or dare” dino said confidently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's

so sorry this is a short chapter but i'll try to update more.....plz comment and subscribe....ohhhh......how do think truth or dare game will turn out? hope you did'nt get borred reading this... :)