Truth or Dare?

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

ah-reums

“Truth or dare” dino said confidently.

“truth or dare?” I asked him

“ yeah you now the game where you spin the bottle and who ever it lands on they pick truth  or dare” he thinks I don’t know how to play? Idiot!

“yah pabo-ah I know how to play ok!”

“oh?”  he is such a dumb  brain……dumbhyun should be his name.

“arraso lets play then “ Minho said getting up and moving the table more in the middle.  Key went into the room and brought duvets. Taemin brought snacks and we all sat around the table with cushions in our hands. The lights were dimed and the lamps were on. Onew oppa had put music on. The order of our seating was, me then dino face, key, Minho, taemin and to my right side onew oppa.

“whose going to spin first?” Minho asked.

“I WILL” key said as if he would win a medal afterwards. He spinned the bottle and it went around without stopping, for three turns. It finally landed on onew.

“oh …its me” he said with an eye smile,  and still munching on his drumstick.

“ok truth or dare hyung?”  key asked

“ummm…..truth”

“I’ll ask” key said but jonghyun blurted out his question.

“Name one celebrity you would want to make out with?” dino face asked and I just raised my eyebrows at him. As usual he gave me the so called ‘innocent’ expression.

“yah I wanted to ask him” key hit dino’s shoulder and we all just laughed.

“what kind of question is that?” onew moaned

“a good one!” dino replied . *laugh*

“answer it hyung …OH I’m curious yeah *singing*”  taemin said doing some weird dance with his arms.

“umm….i would like to make out with…with….just for the sake of the question… Shin min ah *laugh*”

“Ohhhhhh! “  all the other boys said in unison and I just looked at them oddly . Whose Shin min ah?

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

I can so tell goemul doesn’t know who shin min ah is…

“yah she’s an actress” I nudged her a little and said.

“ohh actress” she so ‘uk-nated’

Anyway , as we kept on playing and everyone had had a turn except me and her.  Minho span the bottle and it landed on ah-reum. Ha she better pick a dare …   she made the ‘gwiyeoun goemul’ face again and everyone went “awwww”  god they can’t even resist the cuteness of her face.

“ok …ok I’ll ask” Minho suggested “ which person, in life …  has hurt you the most”

“Err! What a sad question “ key made a face at minho

“just let her answer” I was curious because I had hurt her badly…don’t want to top her list…so.. why did her face just drop…she seems worried to answer and keeps taking glances at me from the corner of her eyes.

“so who was it noona?” taemin asked

 “umm…when I was younger …” oh god it is me right! “ when I was younger , I was playing the blindfold catch game with…….with someone and that person was…to busy playing with some street dog and didn’t tell me he wasn’t playing……so I continued searching for him and there was a broken soju bottle on the floor …I kind of stepped on it and cut my foot badly ”  gosh how am I going to live knowing im on top of her bad list?!

“and did he know the bottle was there?” minho asked

“ummm….yeah he was the one who kicked it , which made it brake…the pieces went everywhere “ she said all that without even looking at me ones. She’s sad man… but I do feel sorry for her though the cut was pretty deep.

“who was it and do you still know him” key asked …..no…key’s smart he finds things out quickly….he can’t know.

“umm…” before she could answer I shouted :” oyi that’s two questions your only supposed to ask her one”

“ jonghyun-ie hyung your touchy aren’t you “ taemin moaned

“I know why!” key shouted

“yah lee taemin” I shouted . man he has a big mouth for his age.

“it was jonghyun right” oh god told you he’d find out quick…now everyone has the shocked expression…you see…I’m usually good to women.

“Otokke arraso (how did you know)?” ah-reum asked key

“you make it so obvious “ key replied

“oh chincha” goemul said. I think im just sitting here looking at her with a blank expression….it must of hurt … she couldn’t walk properly for a long time…

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

I kept on looking at dino face ..he looks upset but his worried face is kind of cute….a bit…just a bit. I quickly wrapped up the question and to my surprise no one asked anymore questions on that topic. I know why dino’s face is sad, it’s because when I was in hospital he use to cry a lot. He was obviously sorry but I guess I need to get over that incident and stop blaming him. The bottle spinned again and this time it landed on dino face. 

“ truth or dare “ onew asked him. “ no since you’re the last one do both huh?”

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

“both?, ok” since I’m the last one why complain.

“truth first…who was your first kiss hyung?” taemin asked him and then….there ….timed stopped for a while as I saw goemul’s eye’s slightly widen at taemin….heehee….payback time for making me look like a bad boy…

“ I bet he’s had loads” Minho murmured OUT LOUD.

“ YAH MINHO-AH watch your mouth” I shouted at him and I could hear goemul’s heartbeat getting faster..

“anyway my first kiss was……”  *cough* she coughed to stop me from saying it but no….it won’t work.

“ AH-REUM ITS WAS KANG-AH….” She hit me and I grabbed her wrist…she pulled it back but I just pulled her closer making her knee slip from the duvet and before you knew it…she fell on top of me. Im still holding her wrist . my knees are bent with a gap in the middle, where she fell and im flat against the duvet on the floor. Our faces are faces are way too close to each other’s. I can’t see the expressions of the others because all I see is her eyes deeply glaring at me. She slightly parted her lips which made me gulp. I should just push her right…but im the one who pulled her…stupid me!

“yah what are you doing!” key shouted making us loose our eye contact. I let go of her wrist and she pulled herself back up. She looked away and I got up and sat properly.

“ neh so where were we…..yeah ah-reum being hyung’s first kiss ?” taemin said with a smirk on his face. Thanks to lee taemin I am able to tease this little  goemul.

(fast forward talking) “ WeWereKidsThenSoItDoesn’tCountAs-aRealPopo” goemul said in fast forward. Man she is just too cute. We all just sat there starring at her.

“so how did it happen” key said with an evil smirk.

“ my omma gave her a chocolate and I really wanted it so….as she held it between her teeth to tease me …. I had no choice but to take it….so I took it with my mouth and well…we ended up eating it like that until our …lips touched”  why am I telling them this?

“ah be quiet !!” she shouted and we laughed at her expression again. “ ah stop starring at me and laughing ….just do the dare man!” aegyo overloaded I’m laughing whilst holding my stomach.

“ ara…arraso do the dare” key laughed

“ what’s the dare?” I said as I calmed down.

“umm….dare?” key asked himself

“ I don’t know any dares?” taemin mumbled

“ ok *laugh* look into the eyes of the person on your right side until …umm…the song we play finishes!” key shouted and they all started laughing again.

“YAH!!!!!” ME AND GEOMUL SHOUTED IN UNISON.

“what the heck … you’d do it in a show so why not now…don’t be all pretty boy type jonghyun..” onew hyung directly pointed his face to me. And ofcource whilst eating his ‘golden’  chicken drumstick…..

“hahaha this gonna be funny…” taemin mouthed goemul and me whilst key put his cd into the cd player.

“ are you ready?” “what you doing turn them to face each other and put the card in the middle!” he said to the others. I faced goemul and as usual she’s not going to say anything. If she stammer’s then people would go ..oh …oh why are you stammering and all. I held her hand and turned her. We were already looking into eachother’s eyes .

“oh and hold hands…oh…OOOH…look their already doing it!” he shouted and we let go of our hands. “ HOLD HANDS” onew said as he put our hand loosely together. He placed the card between our faces and pointed to key to play the music.

Listen to:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTA_M-m8jNw&list=RD02Qb84jOeBm2k

 

 

 

Key’s p.o.v

Before putting the cd in I whispered in taemin’s ear that I would put on a love song on and see what happened. There’s something weird about jonghyun lately. He’s being rather  too nice since the day he told me he was going to meeting ah-reum and I realised how he wants to be sweet in front of her.

“and GO” I said whilst putting the music on. I sat back down and watched them carefully. See. See there doing it naturally … I think I need to think of a plan to get a ‘thing’ going with these to…but think again…one step at a time*evil laugh*

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

As the music started playing I tightened my grip on our hands. This stupid dare….i shouldn’t of done it. Not because I don’t like her AS A FRIEND or anything …just it’s awkward with the member’s around. Both our faces had blank expressions. I could see onew hyung trying not to laugh behind her. I saw onew murmuring something to key and then…….

“ yah move closer!” key and onew said in unison and pushed our faces together making our noses touch….im surprised …that the both of us are still starring deeply into each other’s eyes. When she felt uncomfortable she turned her eyes to look somewhere, only to find onew or key to push our faces even closer. Being so close to her face made me re-think that her name was made just for her…so was our song (beautiful) then I guess….heehee…. …………………all of a sudden my attention turned to…her…*gulp* lips…..aigoo Kim jonghyun stop being a ert….it’s not my fault our faces are too close to each other.

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

Err! This dinosaur faced idiot….couldn’t he just say no! idiot can’t even do that. It’s annoying looking into his eyes because it reminds me of the jonghyun….that I was comfortable being around. I was scared of him when I got hurt, when we were younger but,…..now he’s just even more scarier. What scary….that word doesn’t fit him……he seems more….different… different from the jonghyun I use to know. I shouldn’t judge people to fast! I hope he’s not the total playboy type because omma OBVIOUSLY wants me to become friends with him again….I do…but then I don’t. Like who wants to be friends with an idol? I mean…..I know there are millions of fan girls out there waiting to get a chance but, I’m not a fan girl.

The music stopped but…………………………………………. Why am I still looking at dino face?

 

(Authors //)

“oooh “ everything seems rushed but hopefully u will keep reading on. I know it’s a bit annoying when ‘everything’ happens in’ fast forward’…..if u agree….and if u get what I mean…plzz comment and subscribe.. I think I should get a picture thingy it might look more attractive…if you know anyone who does them plzz say so in the comments section…. J thanks for reading + I’ll try to update more often.