❤Fake Confessions❤

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

 

Jonghyun's  POV
 
"Wake up now....pali hae!" Key shouted from the kitchen. I lazily got up and woke the others up, then went to take a shower. After I was finished, we all sat at the dining table to eat. Key  made his regular kimchi sandwich's. We were all eating quietly when, suddenly, the door started banging like hell. 
 
"Go open it taemin-ah" Onew hyung told taemin. 
 
"Yeah...just make the maknae do your work" we all laughed at his stupid remark. 
 
"Why wasn't I informed about this??!!!" I heard from the corridor and then saw taemin running back with a scared look. 
 
"Kim Jonghyun...why are you on the f**king front cover of all these newspapers?!" I saw manager hyung stomping inside as he threw a pile of newspapers at the floor infront of me. 
 
"Im sorry hyung...It's just that..." Yes Kim Jonghyun. Answer him now. 
 
"Isn't this the girl you brought to the dorm last time, the one your paernts are telling you to get married to?" He spoke in a quieter voice but he looks angry as ever. 
 
"...Im not sure how but that reporter followed us" I quickly replied. 
 
"He tried chasing the reporter to get the camera back but that ahjushi ran away." Minho added. 
 
"Look I dont know what's going on between that girl and you but you have to clear this mess. Im cancling all your scedules so you..." He pointed at me "Kim Jonghyun...go talk to Lee SooMan ." im going to die now!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*knock* 
 
"Come in" I took a deep breath before walking into Lee SooMan's office. Oh god please help me. I walked in praying that that I'll walk out alive. 
 
"Jonghyun, sit down." Okay, he's being calm?
 
"Anneonghasseyo"
 
"Did you see the sort of pictures taken of you with your girl?" Your girl? She is not 'my' girl okay. 
 
"No..." I sat down and he passed me a newspaper. The front cover had a picture of when Ahreum leened on my shoulder. What the !!! That guy had been following us all day. 
 
"Are you dating her?" Sunbae took a sip of his coffee. I starred   at him because if I tell him no, he wont believe me since theres pictures of us hugging and holding hands. These things are not just made for couples. 
 
"If you like her and your serious, we should tell the media. Hiding it will only make i worse." He continued. "Your umma said you and ...whats her name?..."
 
"Ahreum."
 
"Yes...Ahreum will be getting married?"
 
"Neh..our parents want us to." I said without thinking loking at he floor. 
 
"But do you two want to?" Huh? Urghh I need to watch what I say. I looked at him in fear. Eeeeh what should I say?
 
"So......you gonna answer?"
 
"I dont love her...but..." I just had a momment. Why didn't I think of this before? I tried putting on a calm face so he doesn't realise. 
 
"There is no point in saying you two are not dating, the media and fans wouldn't believe it. There is pictures of you holding hands and hugging. I might believe you but they will not." He said in an angry,high voice. I took some time before speaking again. 
 
"I love her..." I know this may sound stupid but it's the only way. "Mienhaeyo I lied to you earlier. I dont just like her but I love her. That's why our parens were talking about marriage but............I dont want to ruin my career and your the only person who can help." I tried saying this as sinceraly as possible. Judging his facail expression he looks taken a back. 
 
"You love her?"
 
"Neh, but I dont want to do anything that might ruin SHINee." He didn't reply for a long time and notted down something on his not pad. 
 
"Jonghyun" he spoke quietly. "Your career...I wont let it ruin just like that. You love her so get married, your old enough, just be carefull. You will have to explain alot of things to her so go now."
 
"Is this it...no shoutng involved?" He started laughing but I asked him seriously though. 
 
"Go now....lets just hope the fans will agree" he chuckled. I smirked but then it hit me. I just told a white lie. 
 
Anyway, I walked out of his office and went upto the rooftop of the SM building. After geting my phone out I called Ahreum. 
 
(PHONE COVERSATION)
 
*beep beep* *beep beep*
 
"Yeoboseyo?" Awww her voice is cute. No kim Jonghyun think seriously. 
 
"Ahreum where are you right now?"
 
"Im hiding in my hotel."
 
"Wae?"
 
"I went down to the cafe, near the lobby section, I saw a group of girls; they were looking at the newspapers and talking about you and your other memmbers." She sighed and spoke in a sad tone. 
 
"Did you eat?"
 
"No, I couldn't because they said they were talking abou killing me if they ever laid eyes on me. I just came back here instead of creating a scene."
 
"There is something called room service...duh!" 
 
"I also know that...duuhh...I never asked for room service when I moved here because I didn't want to be lazy." Lol funny. 
 
"Im coming there send me your address."
 
"No no you cant! Alot of people are talking about you and me in this building!"
 
"Dont worry just send." I said and shut the phone. 
 
(End of conversation)
 
Ahreum's POV
 
I sent him the hotel address and plumped onto my bed. Checking through the tv channels, I dicided to put on a film. 
My room is a mess, clothes and shoes everywhere and im dieing from starvation!
 
*knock knock* 
 
I lazily got up and opened the door, only to find Jonghyun pushing his way in. I shut the door and then realised he was drenched. 
 
"Is it raining that bad?"
 
"Well you can see cant you?" He took of his hat and glasses, I took them and put them on my dressing table. 
 
"I brought food." He explained, holding up a carrier bag. I laughed at his wet form and puppy smile. 
 
"Aigoo you pabooo!" I whinned and got him a towel. 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
Ahreum brought a towel and started to dry my hair. I looked at her and she looked back at me. Oh god, how should I tell her that I faked about loving her?
 
"What?" She stopped drying my hair and looked up at me. 
 
"Goemul-ah"
 
"Dont call me that." She curved her eyebrows. 
 
"What-what if I say we have to get.....married?"
 
"What the.....are you kidding." She started laughing and continued drying my hair. 
 
"Stop." I pulled her hands down With the towel. She looked at me stunned but I know this is theright thing to do. 
 
"Im serious.... I mean our parents want us to get married and now there is even pictures of us together of what eveyone else thinks was a date. When eemo gets a diagnose then we can tell everyone that we were to young and made a wrong choice . Afterall, she is your mum and she'll understand."
 
She didn't reply for a momment Nd just looked at me blankly. 
 
"It's n-not as e-asy as you make it sound." I put my hands on her shoulders and made her sit on her bed as I kneeled in front of her.
 
"There's nothing wrong in trying huh?"
 
"I-Im s-scared." Oh god. I made her stammer again. 
 
"Dont worry." I cuped her cheeks as she bloated them. 
 
"Yah goemul-ah say something." I said and she rudely brushed my hands away. She is so cute. 
 
"I said Dont call me that!" I cupped her cheeks again. 
 
"So what do you say princess?..." She smiled. "Proposal accepted?"
 
"*slow nod*" that part made me laugh. 
 
 
A/N sorry fr a late update. Blame school. 
P.S Please Comment:)