"is it ok......if i do it?"

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

Jjong’s p.o.v

The music stopped and we were not backing away disgustedly ….still starring……                                                                                                                                 I really feel she’s scared of me or something, not like I’m going to eat her up. Her expressions when she looks at me are always either blank…or seriously cute….blank….or seriously cute… I normally manage to read people quickly but she’s to ….err! I don’t know!

“Yah cut it out!” key shouted and we pulled back awkwardly.

“ k-ke-key-shi you said to do it” goemul said looking down.

“why are you stammering? Key asked her .  I already knew that at least one person here would of asked. And it has to be my key!

“Aniyo it’s nothing” she replied looking up at him. She’s really cute….ah…what..?

“ ah anyway im going to sleep, don’t have schedule tomorrow right hyung?” taemin asked whilst drinking banana milk.

“Anyi don’t have any” I replied

“ah I’m going to sleep too” Minho said and onew hyung also went.

“you’reeee….not sleeping?” I asked key in way to tell him to go…

“Yeah I’m so sleepy *yawn*” key said with a smirk on his face and went to his room…well our room. Goemul drank some more of her soju and put the bottle back on the table.

“ oh have you brought a house here yet?” I asked coz I was curious.

“umm…ani…didn’t get time yet”  she handed me my soju bottle of the table and I gave her the ‘you wanna drink together’ look. She waved the bottle at my face and I grabbed it.

“ if your free tomorrow then let’s go looking for one?” I suggested

“Tomorrow? Maybe if I’m free” she said taking a long sip….the rooms too quiet and the lights are dimmed.

“ aniya I can’t go tomorrow …I want to go to visit omma” she said whilst drinking more quickly. Does she want to get badly drunk or something? She wasn’t drinking this much when the others were here. The smile on her face suddenly dropped, maybe because she’s thinking of ee-mo.

“Neo ahra (you know)? “ I said looking at her

“Bwoh?”

“since when have you been …..you know”

“you know….what does the you know bit mean?”

“Where you this pretty, as a kid and ee-mo said you were good at singing…you’re like a perfect celebrity type?” I said really quietly. Why am I saying this? She didn’t reply but just laughed it off and took another drink.

“That’s a common line… unfortunately to many people say that to me” she said looking out the clear window…looked as if she looked at my reflection. She suddenly turned to look at me and her hair was messy and her bun became loose.

“ you know….you maybe an idol, you have the money, you travel a lot but……..but you don’t know how it feels to be a free bird.”  She turned around to face me and slowly held my hands. She put my fingers in between hers slowly lifting them up.

“Omma…. Wants me to become a singer…just like you … when I use to fight with her she always use to give me examples of how talented jonghyun is…. She says he’s this he’s that …he’s got more friends than you! She use to win arguments by giving examples of you” she said making such…such cute expressions. *laugh*

“What so you think my mother doesn’t shut me up by giving your examples!?” hahaha….I forgot we were still holding hands…

“My omma wants me to have someone like you in life “ she said giving a cute but sad smile.

“And…do you…….. “  *quite talk*

“Do you what?”

“want someone like…me”  she stayed silent for a long time and we had gotten much closer to each other . her eyes were beginning to get wet…..see…. she seems like such a mystery….what does she hide beneath her heart?

“ I don’t really know because I don’t know what she means by…………………. ‘someone like you’” I moved her hair behind her back when all of a sudden key came.

“ yah why are the lights still dimmed and didn’t you go sleep yet *turned the lights on properly* ……oh… mien….what are you doing” key said surprised and we suddenly pulled back .

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

Before key said anything I stood up dusting my clothes… “I’m going …. *turning to key* it was really nice to meet you and hopefully we will meet again.” I was just about to pick up my bag when dino grabbed my hand.

“ yah eodi kha ( where are you going *nt sure on spelling*)  ?”

“ oh…. Hotel …”

“your staying in a hotel?”

“yeah temporally” why does he ask so many questions?

“ I’ll drop you of..”

“ aniya I can go by myself “ I said letting go off his hand. I picked up my bag and pushed past dino. I was about to open the door when….

“ yah I don’t have your number” he shouted

“so!”

“so give me it!” he said walking over to me

“ no!” *English*

“wae NO?!”

“ just… why would you need my number?” I love teasing dino

(note- key is in the kitchen and the dorm is like in wonderful day… ah-reum and jonghyun are in the door part….soz for crap English)

“  I just need it ok” he said walking more and more closer to me, until my back hit the door. He was just inches away from me……

“ what do you want in exchange for your number ?” he said moving his face closer to mine. My heads resting against the door and his face is just….inches….

“ J-j-j-jigeum m-mweo hani ( what are you doing) “  I slowly said to him and he moved even more closer. Our noses were touching….what is he doing. I should of just gave the number and I could have been out of here by now. I should just shout at him and say YOU DO NOT HAVE A FREE SKINSHIP PASS!

“ Again… you’re stammering , at least don’t stammer in front of me…what am I even saying …not like you can stop the stammering…medical thing  “  I hate dino face …why is he so rude? He could of said this 5 meter away not from my face!

“ mien (sorry)” he said moving even closer.

“ w-Wae?” he keeps getting closer and the closer he gets the faster my heartbeats… our lips are inches away .

“ you might not like the thing I’m about to do…and why I’m going to do it ..Molla…” he slowly rubbed the tip of his lip on mine. Slowly upwards …….then down. What is he doing?

Only the tips of our lips are touching….i think I’m melting inside…it feels weird …like I’ve lived my entire life with him…

“ is it ok?......if I do it” he said into my lips. I don’t love him…. I don’t even like him…so why should I let him…not because were in this situation…he got us into it… I kind of missed him though.

“ tell me …before I back away…” he moved his hand to my cheek.

“h-h-a” before I finished my reply he planted his lips on mine. My eyes widened as he put his other hand around my waist.

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

I don’t know what I’m doing right know but all I know is that the girl I’ve liked since childhood was in my arms. Before she could answer my question I put my lips on hers. Her eyes widened in shock and as I put my arm around her waist I felt her body shaking. After a while, she became a bit more relaxed as our lips were locked with one another, slowly trying to close her eyes. I felt her warm slow breathing on my lips. I put my other hand that was on her cheek, behind her neck pulling her closer to me. Moments later,  she slighted parted her lips which made my wet tongue slide between her lips. The thing that surprised me was that she was also kissing me back. She slowly moved her head up and down in a sweet motion that attracted her to me even more. I took my hand of off her waist and pushed up against her on the door. I reached my hand to the plug and dimmed the lights ,, then my hand automatically went back to her waist.

Key’s p.o.v

I went to the kitchen and got a cold bottle of cold water out. Jonghyun and ah-reum were talking about something but couldn’t hear them well. Them two sure are weird, are they dating or something and if they are he better not cause a scandal. I took the bottle with me as I past the living room still drinking. I looked in the living room and the apartment lights were dimmed. Err! I heard something from the front door so I tip toed towards it. I peeked over the wall …only to find!....jonghyun kissing ah-reum PASSIONATELY! I just saw his back ……. Otoke…were not even allowed girls in our dorms and he’s doing that here. I didn’t want them to brake out awkwardly so I quietly went back to my bedroom……or DID I? –JUST QUIETLY GO BACK TO MY ROOM-

 

AUTHOR//

An extra update //stayed up till 1 writing and I hope it doesn’t sound erted this chapter. Omg. They kissed …I know its early but keep reading to find out about the “after awkwardness” . please comment and subscribe J I will try to update at least 1 or 2 times a week. should i rate this 'M' not so sure but dont think so............. :)