understand SITUATIONS

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

Jonghyun’s p.o.v (next morning)

“Yah hyung wake up!!” taemin shouted and nudged me….

“Ah 1 minute just…..” I said pushing his arm of off my back and pulled the pillow over my head.

“Hyung your phones been ringing all morning but it still didn’t manage to wake up onew hyung…hahaha” a what! My phone? My phone…. Where is it. Thinking of my phone , I quickly jot up. I looked around the room I was sleeping in which was obviously onew hyung’s …. I can smell the chicken that he had been eating in here.20

“Who was calling me?” I turned to taemin, who was searching for some cd and asked.

“Ummm…. Molla , never checked it” he said as he shrugged his shoulders

“Good for nothing you are…” I said as I lazily got out of bed and walked to my room. Minho was already awake and was sitting on the sofa playing some football game. He already got changed then, I guess. Key was cooking something in the kitchen Mmmhh yummy … I opened the door to my room and walked in. onew hyung was still snoring and… OHH! There’s my phone. I ran over and picked it up. 56 miss calls from … OMMA?! Why has she been calling me so many times? I swear I told her I have schedules today! I’ll call her back in a minute …….. But since she called so many times it might be serious…. Nah nah…. It can probably wait… yeah.                                                                                        I put my phone down and started to wake up my chicken … I-I mean my hyung heehee.

“yah onew hyung wake up!” I said nudging him but no movement.

“onew hyung wake up we have schedules!!” oh I know how to wake him up.

“ onew hyung” I said moving closer to his ears. “ keys making chicken for breakfast” I whispered and he jumped out like a frog…. Hitting me on my chin…

“ awwww! That hurt” I said rubbing my chin.

“oh sorry … he’s making chicken … better get ready fast” he said getting up and pushing past me. Anyway, I better get ready is well then….

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

Where is my phone charger?! Err! I knew I should have unpacked my stuff properly! Dam it! Oh ! Would that dino have one? I saw his phone last time and it was a Samsung galaxy so meaning same as mine.  Should I go to his dorm? No but …….. did he really get someone pregnant even though he knows he is an idol?

“why did he have to tell me*sigh*” I said as I slumped onto the dressing table chair.

“or was he lying?” I questioned myself.

“ nah nah ah-reum lets just go to his dorm and ask him init……. It’s not your  business …. Its his private life soooo”

“Ahh OTTOKE!” I said tugging at my hair. I think I’m just going to go.

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

“ hyung someone is at the door!” Minho shouted at me as I walked out the bathroom with a towel round my waist.

“Why can’t you open it?” I shouted and chucked one of the cushions from the sofa at him. He is too much into this stupid football game. Err! Anyway, I walked over to the front door of our apartment and put my hand on the door knob. I slowly turned it and opened the door only to find little Ms gwiyeoun goemul smiling at me.

“Annyeong !” she said . I never realised she had a dimpled smile. It’s kind of cute….. oh last night we…… Otokke? If she is being normal I should also be. Right? She suddenly closed her eyes and screeched. Now she is completely turned around. Has she never seen a man shirtless before? But I guess I’m in a towel.

“ why are YOU F***ING !” she shouted covering her eyes.

“oh I never knew you could use language like that “ I said teasingly.

“ shut up and go put some clothes on …. You do own some right?!”  all I see is her back.

“How come you’re….?” I said as she interrupted half my sentence slowly turning to face me but her eyes were still covered . “umm…. I just … because my hotel room is a mess…. I kind of…. Umm lost my phone charger and I’m seeming you have the same phone as me….soooo” and I finished the last part of her sentence “borrow it ?”.. Hahaha. She smiled and said yes. I should apologize for last night right?

“ yah mien(sorry)” I said in a whisper so they didn’t hear inside.

“ why ?” she said removing her hands to look me in the eye with a confused expression. I can so tell she is starring like that at my face so she doesn’t get a glimpse of my body. Heehee

“ umm…. Last night … I think I was a bit drunk soooo”  I said as I watched her face go WTF expression.

“kwenchanna but that was…..” oh my god don’t tell me what’s coming. “my first kiss as an adult” she said in a quiet voice.

“What your first….. Real….. Oh mien really really sorry” I said apologizing. I didn’t mean to steal her first kiss but I was really close to her face then and kind of drunk even though I’m not the type to show I’m drunk. She is 23 and she still didn’t have her proper real kiss yet. I bet  real kiss yet. I bet 

“ oh but how are you going to tell….ee-mo?”  she said and I ignored her sentence as I pulled her inside and shut the door. She keeps looking away from me. Heehee she’s not a fan of me then. If some fan girl was to see me in a towel with the top of my boxer’s showing I think that fan girl would faint. Heehee.

She took her shoes of at the door step and we went to the living room.

“ oh Anonghasseyo” she said to Minho who was still playing the football game on the Xbox.

“Anonghass… actually let’s just use banmal (informal) Annyeong!”   Minho said being surprised 1 minute and chilled the next.  

“oh ah-reum noona what are …………” taemin said but I cut him of . “ yah come here!” I said dragging her by her arm , towards mine and key’s room.

“Annyeong taemin” she said before I dragged her inside the room.

“What are you doing?” she said trying to break out of my grip but I banged the door shut.

“ yah!” she shouted at me but I ignored her and began searching through my bedside table.

“bwoh you’re the one who said you wanted the charger!” I shouted back, getting up and holding the charger in front of her face.

“oh you didn’t need to bring me in hear just for that” she said with a confused expression and suddenly gave me a smile. I want to poke her dimple. It’s too cute……. WHAT are you talking about jonghyun?  she grabbed the charger out of my hand but I took it back grabbing her phone out of her hand. I went over to the plug and plugged it in. suddenly, my phone started to ring.

“oh your phone is ringing” she cutely…. I mean dumbly pointed out when I have ears to.  I began clearing the chicken crumbs left by a certain ‘someone’.

“pick it up…”

“Arraso” she said as she grabbed it from the bed side table.

“oh it ee-mo…..” she said starring at the screen and then staring at me. Wait a minute, why has omma been calling so many times…. I said I would call her in the morning but I forgot. 

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

Listen to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfWFqoJiy90

Jonghyun went into the bathroom after putting my phone on charge. He really needs to put some clothes on… just coz he has a six pack doesn’t mean he needs to show it of.

“Yeoboseyo …”

“ oh jonghyun-ah guess what….” She sounds happy but she thinks I’m him….. heehee

“oh ee-…”

“jonghyun your ee-mo wants you to get married to ah-reum……. Heehee remember when you to were younger you use to say you will marry her when your older….. now you have the chance to … so what do you say….. huh?!”   WTF is ee-mo on about….. just as I was about to talk jonghyun walked out with ‘clothes’ on this time… heehee…. So it didn’t give me enough time to be shocked… I quickly put the phone to his ear.

“bwoh-ra-nean-goeya?” he said flinching a bit.

“just say to her you have schedules so you will talk later” I said in a whisper.

“ bwoh?! Say what”

“say you have schedules you pabo…..” he’s not a pabo his mind is full of dino things and now they are blocking his ears!

“oh…oooh….umm… omma im busy right now talk to you later” he said and I quickly hung up the phone. Okaaayyy……. Now the shocking moment hit me….. im starring……..starrrring ……at his…….. face.

“yah I know I’m good looking but why you lookin- at me like that” he said and I quickly turned my face. Quickly turning back I said ….

“yah……. Our mothers want us TO F***ING GET MARRIED!” I shouted at his face….

“ yah….. stop joking around” he said as he walked past me and sat down on his bed.

“ yah listen Mr crazy dino face …. I’m not kidding here mate!”

“ what so your saying….. they actually…” he said raising an eyebrow.

“I’m NOT …. There I said it …. Im not…. If they push this any further then….im gonna!” I said as I sat on the bed next to him. My right hand made it to my left, making a tight fist and my eyes began giving glares to the air.

“ your going tooo…..” he said looking at me. I looked at him and gave him puppy dog eyes.

“ OFCOURCE I cant say no to omma you idiot!!” I said as my hands flopped onto his thighs. He looked at me with a hopeless expression. A smirk appeared on his lips.

“ OFCOURCE …. Who can say no to me” he said as he stretched his arms. How is he so chilled.

“ YAH! How can you be so chilled?!”

“ YAH! YAH! YAH! Do you ever say a sentence that doesn’t begin with that? How can someone with such an innocent looking face use words like f***ing! Just calm don’t man…. You really think omma would let me ruin my career just because she and ee-mo , want me to get married to you…..” he bashed at my face..

“why are you shouting AT ME FOR SWEARING , AT LEAST I NEVER GOT SOME GIRL PREGNANT!” im so stupid because I can’t get a girl ….. you know

“ I DID WHAT?!”

“ you’re the one who….”

“wait … wait one minute… what exactly are you talking about?” is he mad. He’s the one who texted me.

Jonghyun’sp.o.v

“ even if omma and ee-mo want us to get married , we cant…. Number 1 is because we don’t love each other and 2 that you are going to be a farther…. Even though you don’t love that girl and you have to keep up your image as an idol you can’t abort the child……just tell ee-mo the truth okay” she said looking at me sincerely. How did she manage to come up with such a conclusion?

“You think I got someone pregnant?” I asked her.

“I never said I think….you texted me saying so” she said as she turned to face forward.

“Me …. Texted you…” I said confused..

“Oh…. How did you get my number?” she said facing me again. Again…… that dimpled smile….. too bad s**t words come out . No but she thinks I got someone pregnant…. I’m only 24 in Korean age and 23 in normal age soooo….. I’m not an ! Oh no…. onew hyung and key must of…. Err… I just borrowed his boxer’s like once…. Or maybe twice…….

“come with me……” I said as I grabbed her hand tight and dragged her out of the room.

Onew’s p.o.v

I was helping key make breakfast when I heard someone shouting my name…… I quickly put down the drumstick I was eating ….. I know I was supposed to wait until it’s all cooked but… anyway, I went to the living room and….. I saw jonghyun holding ah-reum’s hand…

“Onew hyung!” he shouted….. doesn’t he know how to respect his hyung….our fans are so right…. In shinee the words hyung and dongseang…. Are only words…

“bwoh-yah why are you shouting!”

“hyung what is she talking about!” he said and ah-reum was looking up at him baffled.

“how do I know what she is talking about you’re the one holding her hand…… do some sort of telepathy!” I am soooo funny….. heehee…..look this jonghyun still has guts to hold her hand..

“did you go on my ‘phone’ last night?!!” he said exaggerating on the word ‘phone’ I SOOO didn’t go on his phone……..pfft…

“ she’s saying that I got someone pregnant…. AND that im the one who texted her….” I said as Onew hyung’s eyes widened and suddenly went back to normal….

“yah chincha … HE never did anything…. You were a bit drunk last night sooo….. BUT WAIT…. YOU WHAT!..... Got someone pregnant?!.... manager hyung will kill you!” key blasted out from the kitchen.

jonghyun's p.o.v

“ jonghyun hyung……… what did you do?..... it’s going to ruin not just your image but ours is well!!” minho joined in our conversation…

“ yah yah…… calm it…. I never got no one pregnant….. THE QUESTION IM ASKING IS WHO SENT THE MESSAGE… TOO HER!!” I said as I gave her the evils… but I’m still holding her hand……………that to tightly…… what’s with her facial expression… is she alive or dead….heehee….. she is not blinking you see….

“yah what’s wrong?.... are you alive or dead?” I said waving my hand in front of her face.

“  I’m not doing it” she whispered.

“ doing what ….. falling for my good looks… awwww….why….heehee!” I’m soooo good at cheering people up….. or maybe not since she is now giving evils to my facial features…

“hyung …. Too cheesy” taemin said as he started drinking his 5th cup of banana milk…god

“ what….. what will you not do then kang Ah-reum shi ?” I said as a I bent my head down to her level….. and they say I’m short.

“ IM NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED TO A BRAT LIKE YOU WHO ONLY CARES FOR HIMSELF….LOOKS LIKE A DINOSAUR… ACTS LIKE ONE, MAYBE EVEN EATS LIKE ONE, AND EXACTLY HOW MANY GIRLS HAVE YOU PLAYED WITH IN YOUR LIFE! NAE ANAEY! NEVER EVER! Not EVEN IF OMMA FORCES ME OR EE-MO….. WHY DO I NEED TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH SOMEONE WHO MY OWN MOTHER THINKS IS A GOODY TWO SHOES…… and you stole my FIRST K-!” (really fast talk) before she finished her sentence I put my hand on . What is she doing… giving a speech about her ‘PRIVATE’ life?

What ………………

Did………..

She…………

Just…………..

Say????????

“ who’s getting married?” Minho dropped his gaming remote thing and stood up.

“ you two are getting MARRIED so last night was not because you were ……..?!” key shouted with his mouth wide open. OH…MY…. GOD….. HOW DOES KEY KNOW?! DID HE SEE?

“hyung…..?” taemin said innocently.

“ yah are you crazy how can you get married?!...... oh…..OH…..oh….did you just get rejected?!”

“NO WHEN DID I EVEN PROPOSE?!” I shouted back at him….

“ aniya  your miss-understanding the situation” this goemul … who…finally opened …. Used it like a mouth… not a loud speaker….

“ you lot man…. Just calm down….. Sit, then we will talk…..” I ended       

Everyone came to the living room  and I sat down dragging ah-reum along with me.

“yah taemin-ah go get my phone from my room” I asked taemin

“ huh? Arraso” he quickly replied.

He quickly ran to my room and got my phone.

“ what are you doing?” ah-reum asked.

“ going to call omma”

“why?” key asked.

“ because …….. just coz” I replied and started dialling her number and all of them gathered around to get a closer look. I put the phone on speaker. The phone started dialling and all of a sudden omma shouted: “yeoboseyo?!”

“ oh omma where are you?” I asked.

“ oh im at your company talking to lee Soo man shi” she replied and my eyes widened and the all looked at me with the same expression.

“oh..huh?.... w-w-wae” ah-reum asked.

“oh ah-reum-ah you to are together?” she asked and added: “ you two… I have to talk to you….. it is a bit serious”

“ why soooo serious?” taemin started singing and Minho tapped his shoulder to tell him to be quit.

“what is it” ah-reum replied.

“ the marriage thing…. If you talk to lee soo man he will tell you in detail and I know you have schedules so don’t just hang around with ah-reum ok…”

“omma your talking about arranged marriage!” I shouted through the phone.

“ not………………………. Exactly ….. just ask lee Soo man later and……… this isn’t because of me….. your ee-mo….. you know how she always wanted you to too get married…………”

“yeah and…..” I asked….

“ummm………………………………………………………….”

“ ee-mo…. So your saying WE have to basically fake it until omma gets better!” ah-reum said straight forwardly….

“bwoh?” key whispered to me.

“ hyung your idol image?” taemin questioned.

“ shhuuuuhhh” I said as I put a finger on my lips. I’m talking to someone here so will you please go into ‘reporter mode’ later.

“Omma what about my career…..” she didn’t think that one through did she?

“ oh…OH… you really think I didn’t take care of that…….. go to work….. work hard boys….. and I can soooo tell the phone is on speaker….. taemin-ah nice singing…..heehee” we all laughed except ah-reum. She’s got a frown on her face….. hope she’s allright with this and theres not much to worry about since she talked to lee soo man

“Arraso anyoeng omma” I said as she said by and I ended the call.

“yah you lot must have schedules right….. I’ll leave first” ah-reum said as she got up. Where does she think she is going?

“noona your leaving already….. We’re going to the 20’s choice awards today and we have a few practices…. But we will be back by 8 o’clock so come over later.” Taemin asked her in an extremely cute way…. He’s always like this to his noonas. Has too many of them you see. He is inviting her today and doesn’t even know we planned a surprise party for his birthday. He’s been celebrating with his fans for like the entire month of July but now its personal time. Kheekheeee not that I don’t love our fans or anything.

“Yeah come over it’s be fun but come like 10 o’clock okay………..” key said as he winked at her. KEY…. Is not allowed to wink AT HER! Wait….. Not like I care or anything.

“Ummm…….ummm…..” she said as we anticipated her answer and like all of us gave her puppy eyes….

“Okay” she said doing an okay sign……….. She’s cute right? In front of them she is…..

“ see you tonight then” she said as she turned to walk towards the front door. I got up and secretly followed her.

“hyung where you going?” Minho whispered sarcastically and then began to laugh as well as the others.

I followed ah-reum outside and put my hands on her shoulders as she reached the stairs.

“ahh…oh” she said with a little shock.

“ so you coming tonight then?” I asked.

“ yeah I already said I would”

“ it’s taemin’s birthday today so were having a party in the dorm since we cant have one somewhere else”

“oh it’s his birthday!” a slight change of mood. At least taemin’s birthday news cheered her up a bit. Seems like she’s worried about the overly dramatic wedding scenario we have in our lives right now. I poked my finger at her dimple and she gave me the ‘dude’ look. Heehee.

“ so is this like casual or….” She asked

“ dress up all you like since other idol friends will be here…….. and I know you’re not like those typical poor girls in those dramas…... your dads got more money than I ever will.” I chuckled and she laughed along. Her dads got like so many fashion stores all around the world. Feel sorry for her though…. She doesn’t get to see him much.

“Aigoo…. I’ll have to go shopping today then…. Awwww…. So MUCH FUN!.... never been shopping in korea before so…eeeeeh!”

“calm down……” I said as she pouted and started at me….. WITH THOSE BIG PUPPY DOG EYES! She slowly moved closer to me and tugged on my sleeve. She’s up to something right?

“ jonghyuUuUuUuUn*high low note* jonghyun oppa please come shopping with me later?” she called me oppa. Like oppa? OPPA. I stood there starring at her blankly when suddenly an idea popped up in my head.

yeobo honja ga  (go by yourself)” I said as I held her hands…..

“ Jagiya  pleajjjjeeee” yes she’s got aegyo but im not far off.

“take one of youuuurrr friends” I said using my aegyo voice and tangled my fingers between hers and waved her hands about.

“ neaga hangul-hae-so chingoo opseo (I don’t have friends in korea)”

“ aigoo our ah-reum has no friends in korea?”

“neh don’t have any….. that’s why your coming with meeeeeeeeeee “

“okay …. If I come what do I get?”

“you get….. ummm….ummm….. a wish…yes a wish and quality time with……” before she finished her sentence an old voice interrupted.

(additional character…. Shinee’s managers p.o.v)

Is……….that………jjong?

“*cough* uhhhumm!” I said as he and the girl with him suddenly turned to face me.

“oh manager hyung?!” he said as he let go of the girls hands and looked away from me.

“hyung she’s a family friend” jonghyun said as he avoided eye contact with me.

“yeah but your not aloud girls at the dorm…… I’ll pretend I didn’t see you with your chingoo here…. But next time I won’t let it go easily okay, there is a lot of reports around the outside of the building because taemin is on we got married so …. Just be careful okay……….. don’t get into any scandal…… and tomorrow go meet lee Soo man… not sure why though”

“ah neh hyung but…… oh no nothing”

“ what’s your name?” I asked the girl who was with him. She’s not an idol soooo… can’t be a fan girl.

“umm… ah-reum… kang ah-reum imnida” she said as she bowed.

“oh your…. Jonghyun’s ee-mos daughter?

“neh do you know me…”

“hyung so you know is well… about the marriage thing…. Why do we need to publicize it when it’s just because for her mum” jonghyun interrupted.

“*laugh* I also don’t know the full story yet….hahaha!” I answered.

“ummm…..mieneyo….but I have to go” ah-reum-shi was tugging onto Jonghyun’s sleeve. They really suit each other don’t they.

“oh…it’s okay go if you need to” I said as she excused herself from us and started walking down the stairs of the building.

“come lets go in” I said to him as he turned to look back at ah-reum.

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

“yah ah-reum-ah call me later” he shouted and then I remembered the text he sent yesterday…. About the pregnant thing…. So it was fake….. if it was real his face would have had DARK RED MARKS ON IT BY NOW…..

A WARNING TO ALL GUYS DRUNK: DO NOT KISS A WOMEN WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK AND ARE GOING TO HAVE A KID WITH ANOTHER WOMEN… IF SO….. THEN BE PREPARED FOR SLAPS!

I wonder who sent the text message though……. The thing that keeps playing on my mind is that he didn’t seem like he was drunk…… im not getting married…. Not to him….not to anyone until along time….. I need to ask what that lee Soo man guy’s plan is. I’m really tired…… I should just go back to the hotel room.

 

 

A/N okay so first of all I’m so sorry again for not updating it’s been like almost 2 weeks or something since I last updated *I think heehee* 2nd happy birthday taemin….. No…not in the fanfic but in real life and…… yes there is more….. Well done to shinee for winning at 20’s choice. what did you think of this chapter its a long one! please comment and subscribe. i feel sad to know that i have about 300 silent readers*cries*

b