"an idol?"

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

 

(A/N sorry the first chapter is a bit borring but it gets better...... please stay tuned :)     

 

 

Ahreum was jet-legged as she made her way to Gangnam hospital. Her mum was getting a temporery  discharge and was aloud to go home for a few weeks.
 
"Omma the doctors are going to do a check up later, then you can come home" Ahreum smiled happily and held onto her mothers hand tight. Her mother ruffled Ahreums hair as they both laughed.
 
"Ahreum" Ms kang spoke quietly.
 
"Oh"
 
"That wish you promised me, can I still use It?" Ahreum starred deeply into her mothers eyes. She coudn't even go one day without calling her mother, when she was In England. She regreted go there because she missed her chance to be with her mum, she missed her mothers smiling face.
 
"Ask.... Ill be your genie" Ahreum laughed.
 
"Do you remmber Jonghyun?" Ahreum suddenly raised her eyebrows because she remmbered him. Not alot but enough to know how much she hated him.
 
"Neh....not much though I haven't seen him since I was 14" Ahreum replied. She tried to remmber his face but all the images in her mind were blurred.
 
"Did you know he's a singer know" Mrs kang spoke quietly as her body felt weak.
 
"What! Are you serious!" Ahreum shouted as her mother slapped Ahreum on the arm, telling her to be quiet. Her mother had always hated it when ahreum squeaked like that.
 
"Omma so your'e saying he's like one of those kpop Idols?" Ahreum Asked excitedly and hee mother nodded in responce. Living abroad for all her teenage years, Ahreum didn't know much about kpop.
 
"Ahreum can I tell you my wish now?" Her mother asked with a innocent face. Ahreum did a little gesture telling her to go ahead.
 
"Just...maybe If im not around anymore..." Ahreum became serious and listened to her mothers words carefully. 
 
"You'll need someone to look after you. Your dad will be at work all the time and I dont want you to be alone. If you need someone by your side then go to Jonghyun." Ahreum looked away tring to hold in her tears. She got up and stood closer to her mothers bed.
 
"Omma, I dont need a man to look after me. Nothing will ever happen to you OK" Ahreum cupped her mothers face.
 
"I want you to get married to him" her mother spoke these words seriously. Mrs kang had always hated the thought of not being with her daughter. She hated it when she sent Ahreum abroad to study. She felt guilty for splitting Jonghyun and Ahreum. She knew Jonghyun liked her but it never went any further than liking. 
 
"Omma what are you talking about?" Ahreum was shocked at her mothers sudden words. 
 
"Im serious, you know that I might not be able to live long. Just this one wish, be my genie and complete it." Mrs kang said with tears flowing out of her eyes. 
 
Ahreum hugged her mother tight. She knew she couldn't say no to her mother. She loved her mum much more than herself. If it was up to her, she would give her life to her mother. 
 
"I will, I p-promised I would be your g-genie s-so I will." Ahreum stammered and tried her best to hold in her tears.
 
*knock Knock*
 
"Excuse we will be doing a check up know" the doctor popped through the door and walked in. Ahreum wiped her mothers tears and gave her a quick peck on the forhead before heading out.
 
As ahreum sat on the hospital bed she tried to remmber jonghyun. The harder she tried the more his face Disapeared.
 
Ahreums POV
 
When I was younger Hoyrin auntie and my omma had promised each other that me and that person … would get married to each other when were older. The both of us didn’t understand the concept of being “married”. We were really close to each other up until the age of 14 when I had to go England. But now! Now it’s different were not kids anymore! But ,I can’t say no to my mom…what the hell…I hardly know him and don’t remember a thing about him…how can we just get married ..
 
I remembered the times when I was younger ,before I went to England with my appa. I think it was Hoyrin auntie’s son, I was playing with him outside our house and there was a broken soju bottle lying around on the floor. We were playing the game, were one person is blind folded and has to catch the other person. All I can remember, is that he was ignoring the game by playing with a street dog and I didn't know. So, I continued searching for him but Accidently stepped on the broken glass. My foot started bleeding and when I took of my blind fold I saw him crying whilst holding my foot. He called my mom as quick as possible. And well…that’s all I remember..haven’t sin him since then. I was a bit   Scared of him. He was rude.

thankyou for reading ill update soon and im kinda confused on how jonghyun and ahreum will meet...so any suggestions in the comments? id be thankfull <3 plus subscribe plzzzz (saranghaeyo reader's)