The Start of The Prank Messages

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

Key’s p.o.v

I thought to myself that that this was the only chance to make my jonghyun listen to me …if I want water he’ll get me it…if I want to waste his credit or give odd messages to all the girls on his contact list then. I CAN… how? Should I take a picture and every time I want something, I’ll show the pic to him and say “I’ll show the other members “….no that won’t work. The others won’t care since it’s ‘him’. NO…no… this is confusing because even though he’s a playboy he doesn’t go around kissing anyone. That would be really cheap … he’s not cheap but is nice to girl’s right..? I think I should just ignore this situation….or…. there NOT DRUNK ARE THEY? No non no…… err! I’m just going back to sleep…yeah…that’s what I’ll do.

 

Jonghyun’s p.o.v

 This is way too intimate for a first so I slowly pulled back releasing her lips from mine. Both of us were breathing heavily but she turned her head away from me so I couldn’t notice. What should I do now? It’s awkward because were just standing really close to each other not saying anything. I realised my hand was still around her waist. I slowly put my forehead on hers. The heat began to kick in again…but I managed to put myself together and say something.

“mien….  Nah shil uh hae (Do you hate me?)”    At least I managed to say something………………

“a-a- anyi ” she whispered

“Even after doing that you don’t hate me” 

“ shil uh (I hate you) …I- I mean….anyi….yah MOLLA!” she said and slightly pushed me away .

“ yah n-nan g-g-galgeoya (I’m going to go)” she said quietly .

“ what did you say?” I said teasingly and moved back closer to her.

“yah?” *quite*

“bwoh?” I can’t just let her go now can I but, if I go drop her of its going to be awkward. See , stupid me….now I regret it..

She slightly pushed me again and got her bag from the floor that had fallen on the floor when we were…you know. At the moment, both our expressions are just blank…..i didn’t plan for this to happen…. Otokke?.... our moms are not going to leave us alone and keep on pushing us in random situations we are not supposed to be in! how am I going to face this gwiyeoun goemul EVER AGAIN. No..no…jonghyun say something… she turned the door handle and flattened down her hair slightly.

“ a-a-are you going anywhere tomorrow ?” now I’m stammering………..

“A-aniyah….Wae?”

“ our album promotions finished so……we have a free day…. Want to go somewhere….y-you know…just because you might not know a lot about Seoul…..just asking” what am I doing right know? Judging by her expression it doesn’t look like she’ll come…. Not like I’m asking her out on a date……. And plus I’m talking to the gwiyeoun goemul not the ah-reum I use to know…. But then…why did I …..Kiss her!!! Err!

“Ummm…. M-molla” her expression is still shocked and half blank…. I’m literally punching myself in my mind.

“i-i-Im going….anyong…” she said quietly stammering and walked out…. I just standing hear looking at the door as it made a quiet thud. I my eyes are wide open and I film of what just happened was playing over and over again…………………….WTF……. what is the next time I see her she slaps me……………………………………………. *looking at the door with wide eyes*

key’s p.o.v

I walked back to mine and Jonghyun’s room and fount onew hyung laying on Jonghyun’s bed , listening to music on jjongs phone. I walked in giving him the ‘what you doing hear’ expression…hahaha….

“ onew hyung did you get scared by yourself in your room..”

“ nope….revenge” he said raising an eyebrow….I suddenly turned to him with a smirk on my face.

“I’m joining in” I said as I jumped in bed with him. He moved up and we covered ourselves with the blanket.

“ so why are we revenging on him?” I asked him

“ he keeps taking my boxers ….. and doesn’t even bother putting them in the washing basket instead throws them in my wardrobe….!”………….. “ And do you know exactly how much it stinks when he leaves his boxers in there for days….man….”

“ ok…ok…hold your horses…” I said patting his back “so what you planning on doing?”

“I don’t know…..should I message someone in his contacts something odd…?” he said with a smirk..

“ *laugh* should we…”

“who?”

“ molla…how about …. Ah-reum?”

“ does he have her number?” I asked him…even though I knew he didn’t and I knew he had done something stupid just to get it….. and I don’t think his ‘random’ plan succeeded …hahahaha

“ molla….no he doesn’t” onew said as he flicked through the contacts.

“ I know what to do…. He has his Ee-mo’s number so ask her for ah-reum’s number…huh?”

“why ask his ee-mo…..” he’s dumfounded!

“Ah-reum is his Ee-mo’s daughter….”

“Ohh…….yah right ….wait then there cousins!!” he gave a shocked look…

“Aigoo….. She’s not his real aunt but he just calls her that” my stupid hyung….

“Oh….shocked me for a second…so what should I type to her …mum right?” onew hyung gave his eye smile.

“Yeah….give me it” I took the phone from him and typed as if I was jonghyun…

-Message-

To- ee-mo

Hello, how are you feeling? Can I please have ah-reum’s phone number?

Love, jonghyun …..

-End message-

 “now let’s  wait…” we said in unison … the door slightly creaked and thinking it was jonghyun , I quickly put the phone under his pillow… just as I guessed…he walked in and starred at us with an odd expression …..then I realised it was because me and onew hyung were holding hands …accidently man….I laughed giving me a double chin and went to my bed.

“what were you doing?” he asked me as he looked over to onew hyung .

“shouldn’t I be asking you that?” he turned his face to me in shock and I think he got what I meant but….im going to act like I saw nothing…kheekheeee….. I …just…keep…a…normal…face! Hahaha

“ yah yah anyway im sleeping in onew hyungs room okay…” he said looking at onew…

“ arraso yeah …sleep in my room…go ahead but DON’T WEAR MY UNDERWEAR AGAIN!” onew half shouted at him.

“your letting me…. In fact telling me too?....” jonghyun said raising an eyebrow..

“yeah…umm….your  bed is comfortable…yeah comfortable” onew quickly covered up the suspicion.

“ yah shut the light!” I shouted at him whilst rolling in my bed.

“ okay calm it man..” he said as he shut the light and banged the door.*sigh*god that boy. I quickly put the light back on and went back to jonghyuns bed. Onew hyung grabbed the phone from under the pillow .

“ lets see if she replied……yah she did” onew hyung said and I looked over the phone screen.

“give me” I said as I took the phone from hyung’s hand.

 

 

-message-

Annyeong jonghyun-ah ,

I’m fine … the doctors are really helpful so don’t worry …

Oh and ah-reum’s number is 010-2797-5588 (Korean )

Jonghyun-ah come to the hospital tomorrow  ..ok?

-end message-

 

 “lets message ah-reum something now” I said with a smirk on my face whilst looking at onew hyung. I opened up a new message on his phone .

“so what EXACTLY are we going to write” hyung said emphasizing the word exactly.

“ummm…umm….” I replied. What could we message that is not rude but just funny..?

“ how about…… AH I KNOW…” onew hyung shouted and snatched the phone from him I leaned my head on his shoulder as he typed in something. After he typed *laughing a million times* he showed me the phone. It said ‘ I’m going to be a farther!!!”   I can’t stop laughing…. You’d expect that from our dubu leader… *laugh*

“Send it  ... send it I want to see her reaction!” I said whilst laughing.

“okay… 1..2..3 *press*” hyung had a countdown before he sent hahaha… “ and now we play the waiting game…” he added.

Ah-reums p.o.v

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_nlYPCZP2U&list=RD02EH_k_1Ah4gk ( tip= turn the volume down a bit heehee)

 

 I opened the door to my hotel room and slowly walked in. I can picture the scene that happened at his dorm. How on earth am I going to face him again. That michinnom (Crazy bastard). How can he be Ee-mo’s son, I mean she is so nice and him….. just an idiot skin ship freak! I threw my bag on the floor , grabbed a white shirt and  some comfortable shorts. I went to the bathroom and got changed. I was just tying up my hair as my phone pinged. I went out and picked up my phone. ‘ you have 1 message… you have 1 message’ the tune kept playing. I put my pin in and saw…. A message from “idiot mr dino face .. rude skin ship freak” wait… how did he get my number?! I read the message and …. My jaw dropped … WTF! Is this for real…?!!!! It said im going going to BE A FARTHER! Wait…this could be a trick….. hes going to be a farther and he ing kissed me?! Is he mad!!

Should…I …. Reply ?

Should….

I…

Reply….

Ummm….

Yeah I’m going to reply …. But what?

I started typing but cut it out …. Again I wrote something….again I cut it out…. If he is ‘going to be a farther’ how is he going to tell ee-mo? Im going to slap his face when I see him again… how could he kiss me?!!!!! Err! No im not replying its his problem so deal with it yourself…. I threw my phone on my bed but it fell onto the floor… who cares!! I got into bed and laid my head on the fluffy pillow.

Is he really going to be a farther?.... why can’t I stop thinking about it? Who is the mother…. She must be a …. There not even married and they…. Had it.    For someone like me… I can’t even imagine it….. that … stole…my first ever …. Real …. Kiss….. ……………………………………………………….  My hand slowly went up to my lips and I was staring at the white ceiling…. I never wanted my first kiss to be with someone who is going to be a farther…… two times (refer to last chapter)…. Two times my … l-lips have touched his lips .

“ Errrrr! “ I said as I tured and twisted In my duvet. My hair is all messy now *cries*. I was just about to pat down my hair when my phone went ping again. I lazily got out of bed and picked up my phone of off the floor.

Onews p.o.v

“ she’s not replying” I moaned.

“ just wait a bit more” key said

“ I’ll just send another message …” I said giving him my cute smile.

“ yeah … but what are you going to send?” 

“ im going to right … umm..” I said scratching my head.

“ I know …. Write Otokke how am I going to tell omma and I don’t love the girl….” Key said and I finished his sentence.  “It was a mistake”

“ okay I’ll write that” I said laughingly. Heehee

 

-message-

Yah why aren’t you replying?  PABO Otokke how am I gonna tell omma? The thing is that I don’t love the girl and………… yeah she’s a …….. Otokke?!

-end message-

“Send it and I’m going to sleep…. This is not fun anymore” key said as he went back to his bed and lay down. It might not be fun right now but when ah-reum will see him next time… OMG… I so wanna see her reaction man..

“I hope she reply’s I’m getting tired” I said as I laid down in bed with the phone in my hand.

Ah-reum’s p.o.v

I got my phone and once again my eyes were wide open. “WTF!!” I shouted to myself when I saw the message. The girl is a ? So he really did get some girl pregnant… IS HE MAD! I laid back on my bed and held my phone in my hand.. looking at the message.

I GOT KISSED…… NO…… FRENCH KISSED BY A MAN WHO GOT A GIRL…. I BET HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW PROPERLY ….. F***IN PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

I am so going to get him busted … omma thinks he’s such a nice little kid….. sings to a million people and has over millions of fan girls ….. he’s the best man… he’ll take good care of you blah BLAH BLAH!!!!

Now she will realise what he actually gets up to in his spare time!! Hahaha ReVeNgE time Mr stupid , free skin ship pass , dino face ! for what you ask … well just because I always get my mouth shut with his ‘overly good’ examples.. and………… for what he did today!

I turned around and leaned over to the lamp. I shut the lamp and flopped back in bed… just you wait MR KIM JONGHYUN ….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

Okay first of all, I am so so so sorry for not updating in a long time *cries* . ive been really busy with school work and …… watching dramas heehee *soz* oh and 3rd week july on Monday I think onews new drama is starting *I think* yeehee cant wait… to all those who are sticking to reading my story please comment because when you lot comment it just brings a smile to my face and I go oh yeah I should keep updating J :()  anyway comment subscribe , firend me if u want and please please please vote up my story ….. pretty please J *puppy eyes*