Taemin's Birthday I "Problems!"

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

 

Jonghyun's POV
 
This feels nice. When I hug her it seems comforting. It seems right. I was just about to close my eyes and then tighten the hug when, the lift door opened with a ping. I suddenly turned my head and I couldn't believe my eyes. Ahreum didn't realise and her head was still digging into my chest. 
 
A tall man with an everyday outfit stood outside the lift. He had a big camera with an extremely bright flash light that hit us.
 
"Excuse Me Ahjushi what are you doing?" I asked him calmly but he continued taking pictures. Suddenly, I remmber i took my hat of in the lift and now it is probably obvious as to who I am.
 
Before Ahreum could fully turn around I hid her face in my chest and put my hat on her head.
 
"Move please" I budged the ahjushi a bit and took my hand in Ahreums again as we made our way to our dorm.
 
" listen your Jonghyun-goon from Shinee right?" The reporter ahjushi followed us and spoke breathlessly.
 
"Can I have the camera?" I  put my hand out. Please just ing give it to me. You dont know how much im going to cry if you dont. 
 
"Mien-hae-yo but I have to make a living iswell" can someone please the sh*t out of him.
 
"J-jonghyun" Ahreum said as I banged on our front door loudly. You dont know how sorry im gonna be for Ahreum if her face gets shown. To prevent that I dug her face into my chest even more trying to bag with one hand and covering her face with the other.
 
"Oh jonghyun-ah" Finally!! Onew hyung opened up and got shocked when he saw the reporter dude behind us, still taking pictures.
 
"Take her!" I pushed Ahreum inside. Really hardly and she banged her elbow on the door. Ahreum wined in pain but I shut the door from the outside quickly so I wouldn't see her. Im sorry... Urgh!! Mien-hae jeongmal! 
 
"Please could you just give me the camera?" I asked when be stopped taking pictures.
 
" Is she your girlfriend?" He took out a notepad and started jotting down stuff. Kim Jonghyun....dont loose your temper. Caml down and stop thinking what your thinking!
 
"Ahjushi it's not what your thinking. Neh yeoja-chingoo anyi-minda (not my girlfriend)" I tried to be formal but this son of an assh*le wont listen.
 
"How long have you been dating"
 
"We haven't"
 
"Does she know about Shin Se kyung?" What has this got to do with her?! Were not even fu*king dating anymore.
 
"Ahjushi Im being nice here..... So please dont publsh fake news" I said this so he could keep on jotting down what Im saying. I had my eyes on the camera and just as he was dont writing, I tried grabbing the camera out of his hand. Sh*t He saw what I was trying to do and made a ru. For it. I Have to chase him!!
 
Onew's POV
 
"Oh jonghyun-ah" I was a bit suprised to see him since I thought he had his key on him. Lol get it? Had his 'key' on him! Hahaha!
 
Suddenly, something was thrown at me. Mmm... Hope it's chicken! No! It's just Ahreum. Jonghyun pished her which made her hit her elbow on the corner of the door. He shut the door without saying a thing and I swear I so some guy that looked like Yoo Jaesook outside with him? The eyes were similar.
 
"Owww" Ahreum wined and kicked at the shut door.
 
"Kwinchana (r u okay)?" 
 
"Yah you cut yourself!" I shouted as I saw a drip of blood fall on the floor. I quickly grabbed her by the arm and led her to the living room , where minho was pumping up balloons. (A/n remmber key took taemin out) 
 
"Oh noona annyeong" minho said suprised.
 
"Oppa...It hurts" she wined as I sat her on the sofa. (A/n imagine shinee's living room... The one in wonderfull day ep.6)
 
"You hurt yourself?" Minho asked continuing to blow up the balloons.
 
"I banged it on the edge of the door...Jonghyun pabo.. Onew oppa where d-did he go?" I got the first aid kit from the kitchen and came back.
 
"Molla" I replied. 
 
"Oppa I think he's chasing after the reporter"
 
"What reporter?" Minho questioned. I cleaned her cut and I cant believe she's not crying since it's a big and deep cut. I put some Detol on a piece of cotton and cleaned the blood.
 
"Oww" she wined and i blew on the wound.
 
"Noona! Did you two get chased by reporters?" Minho calm down man. Wait. What? Reporters?!
 
"Umm...m-molla he...some ahjushi" before she could finish there was a knock at the door.
 
"Probably jonghyun" minho got up to open the door. Fans are right. Words like hŷung and dongseang are only words in the shinee dictionary.
 
"Yah Ahreum mien-hae" jonghyun ran inside as minho shut the door behind him.
 
"Did you catch him?" Jonghyun was breathless so he didn't answer but sat on the floor holding his chest.
 
"Did you run a marathon?" I teased.
 
"Hyung what's Ahreum noona on about? Some reporter person chased you?" Minho came and started putting up some other decorations.
 
"Actually, hyung...minho yah mien-hae" whats he on about? I put a plaster onfor Ahreum and looked down at jonghyun who was laying on the floor now, still trying to catch his breath.
 
"The r-reporter Ahjushi saw us...umm together and t-took p-pictures" Ahreum blurted. 
 
"Together?" Minho curved his eyebrows.
 
"Together how??" Im getting suspicous.
 
"You two dont pressure her man. She might stammer badly again" jonghyun sat up. Ahreum kicked him in the ankle. 
 
"Owwhh"
 
"Yah you joengmal! You know what this means! Kim jonghyun you got us into trouble again!!" I shouted st him and he got a bit suprised. Im the leader after all and im going to be the one who will get a five hour long speech in lee soo man's office.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
Ok. I wasn't expecting him to get this mad.
"Hyung...mien-hae I tried running after him but..."
 
"Jonghyun! Being sorry wont do anything!"
 
"Hyung i'll talk to lee soo man sunbae and he might find a way out"
 
"Im not angry because you got caught by reporters. Im angry because it's the second time" he spoke in a calmer voice.
 
"Jonghyun-ie hyung dont tell Lee Soo Man or manager hyung yet...wait until tommorow and then sort something out" minho suggested. I looked over at Ahreum who hadn't looked up at me since I walked in side. She fiddeled with her hands and kept her head down.
 
"Jonghyun, Minho's right that reporter wont be able to post much at this time. It's allready 10 o'clock. Key and taemin must be coming back. Kai and suho said they'd come by is well. Get up go have a bath we'll take care of every thing" onew hyung got up and went to put the first aid kit back in the kitchen drawer. He's right I did it again. But this time it's not real. Ahreum is not my girlfriend. Infact we only just became friends today. I want to leave it at friends.
 
"Ahreum"
 
"Hmm" she looked up at me. Why is she so innocent? If feel like a bad guy in a film, dragging her into this.
 
"Does it hurt?"
 
"Anyi" she's lieing. Some how when she puts on that fake act I can tell. Her dimpled smile doesn't seem natural.
 
"Jonghyun ah go have a bath you smell like you ran through dung or something" onew hyung came back and laughed as he spoke.thats why I love him! <3
 
"Aigoo" i lay with my chest on the cold floor "one min- im tiiirrreeedd"
 
"Aigoo better give energy to this dinosaur" minho walked over to and looked at me for a second before pluping himself onto me.
 
"Arghh yah your heavy" I laughed.
 
"*cute laugh*" Ahreum laughed and this time it felt like she meant it.
 
"Onew oppa...who is kai and suho?" Ahreum came and sat on the floor beside us.
 
"Exo molla (u dont know exo)?" Onew asked.
 
"Pabo...she doesn't  know many people in kpop" I think im dying mino is so heavy "yah get of me!" Instead of getting up, he moved up and sat on my back. Urgh!
 
"Aigoo Kang Ahreum shi" onew hyung spoke in a cute voice. Hey thats not fair only im aloud to talk like that to her.
 
"Err fine i'll go and have a bath" i pushed minho of and walked to the bathroom. Before I entered I heardd Ahreum say "Onew oppa...I'll help you with that" Onew 'oppa'? I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I hit my chest as i leaned on the door frame. Oppa? Im also her oppa. Why is my heart beating like this?
 
I walked o er to the toilet and put the seat down so I could sot on it. As I sat down I replayed all the things that happened today. How is it possible for the reporter to be there, all of a sudden, outside the lift. I dont think I so him anywhere when we were shopping. Didn't see anyone suspicious looki g in the cafe.
 
What Should I do? I didn't tell onew hyung that the reporter caught me and ahreum hugging or he would of shouted. I understand where he's coming from but I dont get into such situations on purpose. 
 
"Ahreum-ah mien-hae...Shinee memmber's to jeangmal mien" I whispered to myself.
 
Sh*t head! Whats this? I felt my cheek and taers ran into my hand. Kim jonghyun dont be such a girl. Dont cry! Evrything is gonna be alright. Urghh! Dont you dare cry!! I got up and wiped my face, then head into the shower.
 
 
A/n this chapter is not finished yet but I wanted to update this much. The will be a part 2 to this chapie☺☺ok so how was this chapter. Poor jongie oppa is crying:(