Taemin's Birthday II Happiness

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

 

Ahreum's POV
(listen to teen top Rocking) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hHd_8iZFvK8
 
"Ahreum-ah go open the door!" Onew oppa shouted. The time was around 10:15 pm and it was pretty dark outside. Oppa told me that kai and suho, also known as jongin and jyeonmyeon, were memmbers of exo. He said exo was a group in their company and that shinee and exo were close. God*sigh* even though I dont mind it but Im getting tired of all these bands. Exo has 12 memmber! Can you believe that!
 
Anyways, I got up from the sofa lazily and went to open the door. Carefully stepping over the balloons minho had blown up. 
 
I opened the door and two boys with confused expressions stood outside.
 
"I think its the wrong apartment"  the one of the left said.
 
"Umm..aniyo this is shinee's dorm" I quickly said and scratched my forehead. 
 
"Who is it?"minho asked looking over my shoulder. He's so tall man.
 
"Oh" the guy with the blonde hair looked at me and then at minho. "were not aloud girls in our dorms" he said to minho. That's when it all came back rushing in my mind. The first time I came here there manager said I was not aloud here. 'I' as in girls lol.
 
"Dont worry....our little secret" minho laughed and we walked in.
 
"Noona...this jongin" pointing at the blonde. "This is suho...yeah just call him suho" we all laughed. Im guessing thats not his real name but probably his actual name is something....hmm? Sh*t heehee.
 
"Annyeonghasseyo" I bowed.
 
"Lets just be informal" the one who minho said was suho explained. Yeah we should right?
 
"Arraso!" I said in a wild accent and putmy hand out. He laughed before shaking my hand really hard. I like these two. They seem fun.
 
"So when's taemin coming?" Jongin asked. Onew oppa walked in and sat on the floor with minho. Look at them on the floor and us three guests just chillin on the sofa. *smiley face*
 
"I'll go call key" and with that he walked of and went into his room. Minho and the other's started to set up the cake that me and jonghyun had brought, on the table. After, they played a football game on the nintendo wii. I got bored with the boys doing there boyish things so I went to check on jonghyun. I slowly turned the door knob and peeked through. Since the coast was clear, I walked in. His side of the room was a bit messy and his shirt , and whats that? I walked over to look at the stuff on his bed. There was a blain black tshirt and *oh sound* light pink boxers.
 
"Pink Boxers?" I mummbled to myslef. Well he's korean and korean men would wear that even if they are not gay. Imagine if he was actually gay. I would totally tell his mum. It would be so funny see this little dinosaur being shouted at by his mum.
 
My thoughts got distracted when I saw a photo frame  hung up on the wall. I got on his bed, walking on my knees I went closer to where the photo was hung.
 
His smile is really yeoppo and his puppy dog eyes, Urgh I just want to pull them out.
 
"Huh!" I heard a shocked gasp and turned to see jonghyun without a shirt on, just black jeans.
 
"Ahh!" I quickly turned around, sitting on his bed with my knees tucked under me.
 
"Ahreu-mm you scared *sob* me" Is he crying? No no he's not dont turn.
 
He came and sat on the bed whilst I was still facing the other way.
 
"Dont turn" judging by the way he is speaking it seems like he has a lump in his throat.
 
"*sob*"
 
"Jonghyun?"
 
"Oh"
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"Im f-fine now go out!" He demanded in a sad tone. Why is he crying?
 
I slowly turned around, only to see his eyes bloated and red. This dinosaurs has a lot of spear tears.
 
"Why are you crying?" I moved my hand up to wipe his tears but he rudely pushed it away.
 
"Yah Kim Jonghyun!" I shouted and he started crying more.
 
"If your crying because of the reporter then dont...you cant waist your tears on that fat ahjushi" I slowly intertwined my fingers in his hand.
 
"There going to say your my girlfriend and say stuff like 'oh he's at it again' " he sobbed and did mimickery at the same time. Aigoo so cute.
 
I couldn't help it anymore and hugged him really tightly, whilst patting his back.
 
"Kim Jonghyun! Stop Crying!" I shouted loudly into his ears. He flinched and hit my back but it didn't hurt. His sobbing made him weaker I guess.
 
"Jonghyun?" This time I spoke quietly.
 
"What do you mean by 'he's at it again'?" 
 
"I mean ... I didn't tell you but, my ex girlfriend, the reporters took pictures of us on a date" he sobbed even louder. Why is he crying so much? God I want to punch this weird person.
 
"What happened to him?" Minho suddenly came.
 
"He's crying and wont stop" I broke our hug and continued patting his back but harder. What? If I cant punch him I will slap him to make him stop crying.
 
"Yah ha-hajimaaa it hurts" oh yeah I forgot he wasn't wearing a tshirt. I laughed as minho came over and ruffled jonghyun's hair.
 
"Dont cry naaaaaaah" Minho shook his shoulders hard.
 
"Yah you lot hurry up im shutting the lights" Onew hyung shouted from the living room. Jonghyun continued crying like a little baby. Urghh! He's going to ruin taemins birthday.
 
"Minho you go I'll take care of him" I said and minho nodded, walking out. 
 
"Yah go wash your face" I cupped his face and gave him a smile. He started laughing wierdly, it looks waisrd since his face is tear stained.
 
Normal POV
 
Onew shut the living room lights as they gathered around the table. Minho set the Hello Kitty cake in the middle of the table and Suho lit the candles. They all waited patiently.
 
Outside, key and taemin made there way to their dorm. Taemin enjoyed his little birthday meal with key. key laughed secretly, as they opened the door because he knew taemin had no clue about the suprice. They walked in and took of their shoes, putting them on the shoe rack in the door way. 
 
"Why are the lights shut?" Taemin mummbled. He was confused because they had no scedules tommorow. 
 
"Downt know" key replied shortly. 
 
"Suprice!!" They all shouted in unison. Jonghyun laughed since he realised his mood suddenly changed. Ahreum popped her party popper before eveyone else and they laughed. Key pushed taemin on the floor and joined the others. Taemins smile grew wider and wider by the minute. 
 
"Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen taeminie~
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!" Eveyone sang out of tune and totally mixed up which made taemin laugh.
 
"Thanks alot seriously" taemin was speachless. He looked at the ballons that covered the living room floor.
 
"Wooooh"
 
"Lalala la la hey" eveyone shouted random stuff as taemin grabbed the knife and started to cut the cake.  
 
"Who brought a hello kitty cake?" Teamin laughed and gave a bit to key who was next to him.
 
"Me!!!" Ahreum shouted being all hyper. 
 
"Komavo noona!!!" Taemin said with an accent, sarcastically. Eveyone laughed and taemin had fed everyone cake except Ahreum. He cut another bit of and reached his hand out to feed Ahreum. 
 
"Here noona eat this" taemin put the cake closer to Ahreums lips as she sheeplessly took a bit, getting cake all over . 
 
"Oh you got some cake on your lips" suho pointed out. 
 
"Chincha! Where?" Ahreum rubbed around trying to get it of. 
 
"Here noona I'll do it" taemin was about to put his thumb on her lips but jonghyun pushed his arm before he could even get near.
 
"Use this! You have hands dont you" jonghyun slapped a tissue onto ahreums lips, leaving her with a shocked face. The tissue was stuck to her lips as she just blinked. 
 
"Ahh she looks so cuteeee" Jongin started laughing and clapping his hands. 
 
"Aigoo let me help you" onew purposly leaned his arm over Jonghyun and pulled the tissue of her face. Ahreum rubbed her lips and spat the wet bits of tissue out. 
 
"Yah Kim Jonghyun!!" Ahreum shouted loudly, standing up and pulling on jonghyun's wet hair harshly. The others looked at her amazed since they never manged to do that to jonghyun when he was annoying. 
 
"Yah hajima apooo!" Jonghyun slapped her arms. Jonghyun tried standing up but she continued hitting him. Jonghyun harshly pushed Ahreum on the sofa when he managed to stand up. 
 
" off...urghh!" Ahreum shouted as Jonghyun got on top of her. She kept pulling his hair and he kept pulling hers. 
 
"Lets ignore them huh?" Minho suggested with a weird face.
 
"Yeah lets dance!!" The  remaining 'Normal' people shouted in unison. 
 
Thats how taemin's birthday went on until midnight. With ahreum and Jonghyun fighting like sumo restlers and the others enjoying a good drink whilst dancing like mad people. Thinking about how much he's grown in the past five years, taemin smiled. Five years of being a Shining star. 
 
A/n so how was this chapter? Took me long but I worked hard on this one! Haven't got much to say....school starts next week so might nt update as much:( keep commenting and subscribing. Upvote iswell😍☺❤❤☺