Shopping III Friends?

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=643&q=cute+hotel+rooms&oq=cute+hotel+room&gs_l=img.3.0.0.1310.5797.0.7274.15.10.0.5.5.0.161.1252.0j10.10.0....0.0..1ac.1.20.img.ydiN-FFzLpE#hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=myeongdong+night&oq=myeongdong+night&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i10i24j0i24l3.25353.31140.3.31985.11.11.0.0.0.0.145.1247.1j10.11.0....0.0..1c.1.20.img.UA0iJFDaJ4k&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=6eac3b5fc9e8390&biw=1366&bih=643&bvm=pv.xjs.s.en_US.MpiVkF51mpA.O&imgdii=_ (click the link for pictures of Myeongdong if you want to see the setting of the chapter)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 I put my glasses and cap back on as ahreum went back into the changing room to change out of her dress. A few minutes later she came out with her shorts and white shirt on again.

“yah quickly pay I’ll wait outside” I said as she nodded and went to the counter with the assistant. Are they friends or something? She’s kind of cute though. After, I walked outside and waited. Talking-long-hurry-up!

“yah Dino face lets go!” she came out carrying a load of bags.

“you brought more?” she’s carrying twice as much bags from earlier…man why is she such a girly girl…not like I have something against it or anything though.

“Yah behgopahhhhhhhhhh! (I’m hungry)” she said sulking.

“Yeah just go ahead and ignore my question” I walked on leaving her to carry her bags…she brought the stuff so…why should I help…nah but the bags look heavy…

“Yah lets go to a café” she walked close to me in search for a cafe.

“Arraso……umm should I carry a bag” I said not trying to act to carrying.

“Why?! Are you my boyfriend … I have hands…or are you my husband?!” she said giving me the evils. I smirked and bent down to her level……Don’t need to bend much she is almost as tall as me……that’s sad

“Soon to be…” I smirked as I moved my more face close to hers.

“Huh?”

“Husband……heehee”

“Why are you acting like YOU WANT TO THAT WAY WE WILL NEVER GET OUT OF IT?!” she shouted and hit my shoulder.

“when did I say I want to?!”

“yeah then until……”

“Until……yes goemul I’m listening” I butted in teasingly.

“Until we actually might have to just don’t talk about………OKAY………now because I’m hungry LETS GO!” she said emphasising her words sarcastically.

“yah your hungry right!” I said putting my hands around her cheeks making her cheeks puff up.

“Don’t pufds my-dfvd- cheeks it hurts” she mumbled and I barely understood what she said.

“yah lets go Hongdae *place*!” I let go of her cheeks and she pouted her lips at me with the ‘goemul glare’

“Hongdae?! What’s Hongdae?” that lip pout is too cute……heehee

“there’s a hello kitty café there and we can get taemin cake”

“HELLO KITTY CAFÉ! CHINCHA! DAEBAK!!!” she started shouting and jumped up and down……all of a sudden I felt her arms around my neck……… hahaha the tiger got into the cage herself. *smirk*

“Are you kidding … a hello kitty café…awwww…just so cute…” she said as she tightened the hug. I put my hands around her waist and brought her closer……since she was brought up abroad the culture must be different…… I like the fact that she’s not scared to do skin ship that is only sometimes…….sometimes she is the one to hold my hand and hug me but when I do it she gets all err get of me type……*smirk* but she can be a total b-b- you don’t swear at girls jonghyun!

Ah-reum’s POV

“Yah lets go then” I said as I tried to break free from the hug……why did I hug him……well which girl wouldn’t hug the person that told them there going to hello kitty cafe?

“Are you that happy because you’re getting to go to hello kitty café with the most handsomest guy in Korea?” he said breaking the hug and messing up my fringe with his hand…… now I regret getting a haircut because he’s going to ruin it every time!

“yah but Hongdae…… that place seems crowded” I asked nervously.

“yeah it is a bit but……… don’t worry no one will recognise me” he said as he took my hand in his hand and started walking towards the exit of the mall.

“Were not a couple!” I starred at his hand and then deep in his eyes.

“So…were friends” WHAT DID HE JUST SAY! He started walking quickly as I just stared at him being dragged along. We reached his car that was parked around the corner block and he was about to open the door for me but I stopped him, standing in front of it.

“Chingoo?” I questioned him on what he said earlier.

“What you don’t want to be?” he said giving a swag look……not so cool.

“Aniya……just” before I finished he interrupted.

“So you want to be?” he said as he moved me by putting his hands on my shoulders and opened the car door. I got in the car scratching my head. How should I answer? He shut the door and walked around to the other side to get in. As he got in I looked at him as he was being rather normal. If I say yes to him being my friend then I make 2 friends in one day… Jihyun and jonghyun…Jijong couple, they would look so could together now that I think about it. He leaned over to me and I moved back, scared of his sudden action. Then I realised he was just putting the seat belt on for me…heehee. I saw his eyes and he was wearing light brown lenses. PRETTY!

“Arraso then let’s be friends” I smiled as a put my seatbelt in the buckle and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Wae… why all of a sudden miss goemul-shi” he said sarcastically and ruffled my fringe!!!!!!!!!!

“Errr hajima” I said irritated. It is my fringe not a toy! He stopped and laughed at me.

“I know your being sarcastic but I like your lenses”

“My lenses…… yeah I know I like them is well” he said looking in the mirror…..uhh! ........too much.

“Okay stop it now…heehee…let’s go hello kitty café!” I said smiling at him. He suddenly poked my dimple……err not again.

“Yah” he called looking at me.

“I really think your smile is too cute…… it should be illegal”  I just look at him with a discussed face.

“EWW TO CHEESY!” I shout at his face.

“Just joking heehee”

“don’t you’re not good………now can we go already!” I said demandingly and he laughed to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N had fun writing this chapter. I had to make this one a bit short so I can make the next one a bit longer. FURTHER CHAPTER NAME SPOILER//$~# hello kitty café, taemin’s birthday e.c.t Hope you lot enjoy reading as much as I do writingJ plz subscribe and comment! Friend me also.  Also,there is a lot of chapters on this shopping trip but.....not my fault....there is just to much to do when you go shopping.