Hello Kitty Cafe!!

"IM GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!"

 

(additional character- Reporter kim)
 
Jonghyun opened the door as ahreum walked in. He looked at her with a smile on his face as she walked in. Adjusting his glasses he slowly folowed her.
'lets sit here' jonghyun said as he pointed to table near the counter.
 
''arraso"she pouted as they both sat facing eachother.
 
''Maw muk ko shi paw what do you want to eat ?'' jonghyun asked and flicked through the menu.
 
''coffee neun eottey hows coffee?'' ahreum asked with a cute smile playing on her lips.
 
"arraso coffee it is then' jonghyun said raising an eyebrow. He knew that coudn't of been the only thing she wanted.   
 
Jonghyuns pov
 
Ahreum is trying to hold in here 'girly' excitement but it not going well. Her dimple in about to explode... Hahahaha 
 
"chinha you just want coffee?" i asked as i rested my head on my palm on the table.
 
"aniyo haha"she said and bit her bottom lip. She allways gives me that smile.
 
"coffee and waffle" i suggested and nodded my head in a cute gesture. She's enchanting me with her spell of aegyo. Ottoke?
 
'okay' she said as i called the waiter weiteo.
 
'annyeonghasseyo what would you like to order'the weiteo asked us. The weiteo was a total Ggot minam flower boy wearing a pink appron.
 
"umm.. Two cups of hot coffee and two waffles please" i said covering my face a bit. Its a guy but you never know he might realise its *shinee's jonghyun*
 
"what topping would you like on the waffles?" the weiteo asked.
 
"umm... Chocolate"*british accent* ahreum said as i looked at the guys blank face. hahaha          
 
"she meant choco...*laugh* one choco waffle and one strawberry please" i said between laughs. look at ahreums blank exppression ....haha                    
 
"kamsahamnida" i said to the waiter as he walked away to get our orders ready. did I just make ahreum mad. I stopped laughing and looked at her.           
 
"beo-yah its not that funny" she said with an angry pout on her lips. 
 
"mian-hae" I said with a sad face...not like i did anything wrong just not bothered hearing her swear. she ignored me and looked around.
 
"yeoppo-ji it's pretty right?" she smiled...I thought she would get angry.I didn't reply for a bit so she started tapping her hands on the table.
 
"oh how old is taemin going to be?" she asked.          
 
"20...we need to buy a cake before we go back"she put both her elbows on the table and rested her head in her palms.              
 
"chincha...he's so cute" what the hell?...look at her smile when she said that.
 
 "beo-yah? taemin ga chuwa-hae? you like taemin?" they so wouldn't go together.                            
 
"aniya... he's cute and...oh wait can i hear one of your songs?" she diverted the topic.
 
"you still haven't heard me singing...jeongmal" i sighed. I thought she would of searched me on the internet. I took out my phone and plugged in the head phones;passed it to her.
 
"aniya it wont reach...move here" I said because the headphones didn't reach here on the other side of the table. she got up as i moved along one chair so she could sit.
 
"give me" she said and i passed her one head phone. I scrolled down the play list and stopped when I saw my current favourite song.
 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ajOb8te3XWA
 
"ireum name?" she questioned looking at the phone screen as I played the song.
 
"Selene 6.23..."
 
"pabo....It's pabo name" she shook my hat a little then adjusted it back...but why dont I stop her from annoying me like that.
 
 
[ON] Nooneul machweojweo
Meolliseo neoreul bomyeo honjamallo soksagyeo
Geujyeo hanbeon ooseojweo
Ne eolgoolmahn bwado nahn gyeondil su isseo
 
"onew oppa" she pouted.
 
The song started playing as her smile became less brighter. Why? Is it that bad?
 
[KEY] Hokshi salmae kkeutae nega seoitdamyeon
Jogeum deo gakkaweo jil su itdamyeon
 
MH] Nahn modeun geol da beorin chaero
Neoaegae dalryeogal tende
 
[JH] Sohneul deo ppeodeodo
On himeul dahae ppeodeodo neon dahtji ana
Gakkaweojin deut hae seollen mahmae boolleobwado
Daedap eopseo neon jeoldaero daeul su eopna bwa
 
"your voice..heehee" she smiled as i laughed at her cuteness
 
 
[TM] Haruga dalli ([JH] Haruga)
Byeonhaneun ne moseubeun pogeunhee balgae bitna
Bonjeok eopneun dwimoseup ([JH] Neoae dwimoseup)
Hogishimmajeodo nae yokshimilkka
 
[MH] Eonjebuteo neowa hamkkae hae wasseulkka
Nooneul ddeugo soomeul shwin soonganbuteo ([ON] Oh baby)
[KEY] Maeil bahmeul hamkkae haetneunde ([JH] Hamkkae haetneunde)
Dagagal su eopseo
 
She deeply sighed and looked up at me. "aigoo...my second kpop song" she layed her head on my shoulder....see this is proof...if i put my head on her shoulder she would start shouting...urghh cant understand girls...yeoja deori urghh
 
"second kpop song? what's the first song you heard?"
 
"Gangnam Style" she said like she didn't want to talk to me. I just laughed it off.
 
[TM] Sohneul deo ppeodeodo ([ON] Nae sohneul jabajweo)
On himeul dahae ppeodeodo ([ON] Ppeodeodo)
[TM/ON] Neon dahtji ana
[KEY] Gakkaweojin deut hae seollen mahmae boolleobwado
Daedap eopseo neon ([ON] Missing you)
Jeoldaero daeul su eopna bwa
 
I took a peek at her as her head lay on my shoulder. She's so much into the song...looks...so..innocent
 
[ON] Babo gateun sorirago nal nolryeodo
Dollil su eopseo ee mahmeun
 
[ALL] Sorichyeodo ([JH] Sorichyeo boolleobwado)
Boonhan mahmae hwa naebwado soyongeopseo
Neoaegae nahn geujeo sumahneun saram joong hana
Seuchyeogajana ([ON] Sorichyeo boolleobwado)
[JH] Negaen teukbyeolhaji ana
 
"ahhreum.....annyeong-iee" heehee i tried distracting her from the song.
 
"shhh!!" she hissed and closed her eyes.Her head still laying on my shoulder.
 
[ALL] Sohneul deo ppeodeod, on himeul dahae ppeodeodo
([JH] Negae dahtji ana) [TM] Dahtji ana
[ON] Gakkaweojin deut hae ([KEY] Sorichyeo boolleobwado)
Seollen mahmae boolleobwado ([KEY] Neoreul deo boolleobwado)
Daedap eopseo neon jeoldaero daeul su eopna bwa
 
[JH] Jeoldaero daeul su eopna bwa
 
Reporter Kim's POV
 
aigoo....these idols. The van that TVXQ's Changmin was in just left infront of my eyes. i should of chased it...urghh! 
 
I turned and walked towards the nearest cafe. Might as well get a cup of refreshing coffee. The nearest one was hello kitty cafe and because i was so tired it didn't bother me. I walked in and took a seat at an empty table.
 
The young lady with a note pad in her hand came over and took my order then left.
 
aigoo...I swear I saw someone else get into that van with changmin shi. If only I took pictures in time.It could of been a breakthrough story. 'Changmin runs away from reporter' 'hand in hand with an un-know girl' could of made headlines.
 
the cafe was crowded with louds of people. There were a lot of couples but a certain one caught my attention. A man who looks like he's in his yearly 20's, sat on the table with a girl whose head layed on the mans shoulder. The interesting part is that its dark outside and the man wearing sunglasses and a cap...is he by any chance...a Shinee memmber. If he is then why is he out here with such less disgcuis.. Omo he's jonghyun goon from Shinee.
 
I took out my phone and started to take pictures secretly msking sure they dont realise. If i took them on camera it would be to obvious.
 
The lady doesn't seem like a celebrity. Not sin her anywhere. This guy really doesn't care about his career does he. First  dating shin se kyung and know this lady. It seems like there is something behind this story...I better investigate.
 
Ahreum's POV
 
(listen to: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Igs_WPeZbq0  (this songs playing in the cafe)
 
My heads laying on his shoulder and he's not saying anything? Oh yeah did I forget he was skinship freak. Dino head!
 
 But I cannt help but fall in love.....with the song...what were you thinking? heehee
 
"Do you like the song?"  he said when it finished. I nodded my head. 
 
"I love it....who wrote it?" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear it.
 
"me"
 
"when did this dino head become so talented?" i nuged mmy head on his shoulder.
 
"Since when did this geomul like skinship?" He is such an ! I looked up and .... how much inregret looking up. His face was just inches away from mine. Sudden images of when he kissed me popped out of nowhere. I swear he wasn't drunk that time but.....it didn't mean anything. This eye contact thing is never good and whats with this song playing?
 
"*cough* um...excuse me" a voice interupted. I looked away from jonghyun to see the guy who took our order earlier. He put our food on the table then bowed. As he walked away my eyes suddenly took notice of what was infront of me. 
 
"yah look its got hello kitty's face in the coffee" i tugged at his sleeve."dont use 'yah' im older than you" he held onto my hand that was tugging at his sleeve. He tangled our fingers together as I looked at up at his face giving him the 'what are U doin' look.
 
"bwoh? There's nothing wrong in holding hands" he shrugged. You know I can never understand what any of his gestures mean but for some reason this felt right.
 
A/n so how was this chapter? sorry its late though just couldn't find the time and for some reason it took me long to write this chapter...heehee keep on commenting and subscribing :) thanks also what do you think of reporter kim? heehee