Chapter 25

Missing

                The other side of the door was a big room. Terrah immediately spotted Ren sitting awkwardly on a couch with a cut near his eye and a possible black eye. The room looked like an old style electronics store. He had models of different electronics from the 2000’s on display. This was probably where he brought potential buyers to see his products.

                Jo Kwon was standing not that far from Ren. Terrah was less than surprised to see Amber and Wooyoung sitting on a couch. On another couch, someone was lying down covered in a blanket. She couldn’t see his face, but knew it was a man.

                Woosang pointed his gun at Jo Kwon as Terrah kept an eye on Amber and Wooyoung. “Jo Kwon, you are under arrest for smuggling and kidnapping. Where is Jonghyun?” Amber suddenly stood up. Terrah readied her gun to fire. “Amber, sit back down. I will not hesitate to take you out.” Amber put her hands up in front of her. She looked over at the man lying under the blanket. “That’s Jonghyun. He might need an ambulance.”

                Jo Kwon reluctantly gave in to Woosang as he handcuffed him. Terrah looked over at Ren. “Ren, are you alright? Check on Jonghyun for me.” Ren quickly got up and scurried across the room and pulled the blanket off of Jonghyun. He had bruises all over and his lip had a cut and a he had a black eye. Woosang saw as Terrah handcuffed Wooyoung and Amber. “Let’s add assault to that list of charges.”

                Back at the BTSA, Terrah finished with the debriefing chair and found Daniel waiting for her outside. “So, you found him? Thank you.” Terrah smiled at her friend and rubbed the back of her neck. “It was my job. I was just glad we found you.” He grinned and nodded. “Me too! Woosang is currently interrogating Jo Kwon. I think he’s taking it personal.” Terrah laughed. “Should we go monitor the interrogation?”

                Woosang had Jo Kwon in interrogation and was staring him down. “You know full well that we will learn everything as soon as we put you into a debriefing chair. We already have others memories that show you doing these crimes. As soon as Jonghyun wakes up, I’m sure he will let us scan him as well.” Jo Kwon just sat there staring straight ahead. Woosang sighed and crossed his arms. “Why did you keep Daniel in that cell for so long? If you just wanted to hide your smuggling, you could have just killed him.”

                Daniel gulped a bit as Terrah grabbed his hand reassuringly.

                Jo Kwon took a deep breath. “What can I say? My weakness is cute guys. He was a good guy, not too bright, but I liked him. It’s why I let Ren take care of him. I’m assuming you found me through Ren, correct?” Woosang didn’t answer his question. “So why did you take Jonghyun? You trusted him with a whole compound, yet you still beat him. Why is that?”

                Jo Kwon leaned back in his chair. “Technically Wooyoung beat him. Jonghyun wouldn’t tell me where Ren and Daniel went. Now I know.” He looked up at the mirrored window that Daniel and Terrah were standing behind with a few other agents. “That woman came and took them from me. Jonghyun didn’t need to have his heart broken by an undercover agent.” Terrah felt guilty and tightened her grip on Daniels hand. She was never guilt free after being involved with someone in a case. It still tore her up somewhat. She always had Woosang to help her deal with it and now Daniel was back as well.

                Jo Kwon turned his head towards Woosang who was still looking emotionless. “I remember you two from school, the prodigy couple. They still don’t allow you to be together do they? Is that why she takes on so many missions that involve her needing to seduce information out of men?” Woosang clenched his fists and sighed. “Agent Terrah was only doing her job as she was trained.” Jo kwon nodded. “I know how people are trained here. If you do as well as you two, then you become some of the most dangerous people in the world. Just make sure that you aren’t on any watch lists you shouldn’t be on. The BTSA isn’t all that necessary. Why do we need to police time travel? I mean why do we even need Time Travel? How do you know that we haven’t already messed up our future? We aren’t allowed to go there. I for one don’t want to know the future ahead of time. I would rather just live in the present. I’m tired of talking just take me to the debriefing chair.”

                Jo Kwon laid his head down on the table and didn’t answer any more questions so they took him to the chair for memory extraction. Woosang came out of the room last and was glad to see Terrah and Daniel there. He immediately wrapped his arms around them both. “I almost hit him.” Daniel laughed and nodded. “We saw that. Good job controlling yourself.” Terrah pushed her way out of the group hug. “We just do our jobs even if it hurts people sometimes.” She smiled at them. “So are we all done here or do you still have more work to do?” Woosang sighed. “I have paper work to do and debriefing of my own. You two go on ahead without me.”

                Suddenly General Joonhyung Park came around the corner. “Commander Sangsoo, good work today. You too Agent Terrah. How about I finish up the paper work for you commander? You just go debrief and then head home with your friends.” Woosang was about to argue back but Daniel grabbed his arm. “Thank you General! Come on Sangsoo.” Terrah saluted the General before awkwardly following after her two best friends.

                After Woosang finished debriefing, the three of them got into Woosang’s car. They went to drop Terrah off at home, but before they could get there, Daniel suddenly told Woosang to stop the car. “Stop the car! I need to get out! I need to catch a cab!” Terrah turned to him and looked at him confused. “Why? Where do you have to go?” He smirked and started fixing his hair in the rear-view mirror. “Doctor Dara wants me to come eat at her place.” Terrah and Woosang burst out laughing as Woosang let him out of the car near a taxi.

                Woosang looked over at Terrah and grabbed her hand for a bit before letting it go again. “So how much of the interrogation did you hear?” Terrah sighed. “I heard the part about me if that’s what you are asking.” Woosang nodded. “I’m sorry you had to hear that.” She nodded and looked out the windshield. “The important thing is that everyone came back alive.” Woosang smiled at her. “You brought Daniel back to us.” She laughed and looked over at her most important person. “It didn’t take him long to get to Dara.” He laughed and nodded. “He is as smooth as ever.”

                In front of her apartment building, Woosang looked at her and smiled. “You sure you don’t want to come back and stay at my place again?” She smiled at him and nodded. “I’m sure. You want to come in for a bit? You haven’t seen my place in a while.” He turned off the car and got out of the car, opening her door for her. “Why, have you changed it?” She smirked and shook her head. “Nope.”

                As soon as she unlocked her door with her thumbprint and went inside, Woosang immediately closed the door behind him and scooped up Terrah, heading straight to the bedroom. She laughed as he dropped her on the bed and took off his shirt. He grinned down at her as she scooted towards the pillows. He crawled onto the bed and pinned her between his arms. Terrah grabbed the back of his neck and firmly pressed her lips against his.

                It had been way too long since they actually let this happen. Neither one could believe it and it made it all the more exciting.

                Woosang gently put his hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb before his hands made their way down her sides and pulled the shirt off over her head. They pressed their bodies together so that there was no space at all between them as they continued to explore each other with their hands and lips.

                Suddenly both of their wrists were ringing in unison, freezing them immediately. General Joonhyung was calling them both. Woosang groaned and flopped over to the side of Terrah as she laughed and quickly put her shirt back on and ran out to the living room to answer the call, in case it was a video call.

                “General Park?” she said immediately as she answered the call. She could see a close up of his cheek. He had his wrist next to his head. “Terrah? Is that you?” he pulled it away from his head and started poking the little screen projected out. “How do I add Commander Sangsoo?” Right as he said that, Woosang popped up on another screen as well. He had hidden in Terrah’s bathroom. “Sorry for making you wait General. I was a bit occupied.” Terrah resisted the urge to laugh as The General grinned at successfully making a group call before his face went serious. “We need you two to come back to the agency. We were scanning Jo Kwon’s information and it seems that there is another case that desperately needs your attention. I will brief you personally when you arrive.” He tried to look all professional as he hung up the phone.

                Terrah burst out laughing as she hung up and Woosang came sulking out of her room. “Right now of all times…” he mumbled to himself as he put his shirt back on and pointed towards the door. “Let’s pick up some food on our way…” he sighed as Terrah followed him out laughing.

[Sequel Coming Soon]