Chapter 24

Missing

                Terrah wasted no time happily running over to sit next to Ren in the VIP area. Ren looked shocked that she got in so easily. “Where did Seulong go?” Terrah stayed in her dumb girl voice. “To get me something yummy~!” Ren burst out laughing. “I see why he saw you as no threat.” She smiled and blinked a few times. “You’re so silly Ren.” He laughed again at seeing her acting so differently. Seulong came back with a bright pink and green drink with a straw. “Here you go, I hope you like watermelon.”

                Terrah happily took it as he sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. He looked over at Ren. “So Ren, why did you disappear from where you were supposed to be?” Ren shrugged his shoulders and crossed his legs. “I got bored and needed some fun. Then ran into her and ended up here.  Why did something happen?” Seulong nodded as he looked over Terrah again. “I should let Jo Kwon tell you when he gets here.” Ren suddenly froze up.

                Terrah quickly looked up at the bigger man while sipping from her drink, distracting him from Ren’s reaction. “Who is Jo Kwon? Is he scary?” She took another sip and dripped a bit of her drink on the corner of her lip. Seulong wasted no time in wiping it off with his thumb. “Don’t worry about it cutie. He won’t be that scary. I promise.” She smiled up at him and went back to sipping her drink.

                Seulong spent the next 15 minutes asking her random questions about herself without even acknowledging Ren was still there. Of course, she just made it up as she went. That was when the bouncer let someone else into the VIP area. Terrah and Ren both looked and saw who they were looking for, Jo Kwon.

                Jo Kwon immediately went over to Ren and slapped him across the face and looked down on him. Terrah pretended to be shocked and clung onto Seulong, hiding her face in his shoulder, just in case he would recognize her face. Jo Kwon looked over at the large man “Seulong, take your girl toy to dance. I need to have words with Ren.”

                Seulong followed his orders without hesitating. He led her out to the dance floor. “I’m sorry. Did he scare you?” Terrah nodded slowly. “He hit Ren’s cutie face.” She said as if she couldn’t understand how anyone could hit a cute boy, even though she wanted to hit him too. Seulong nodded. “I didn’t expect it either. Ren should be ok. He just didn’t do his job right.” She nodded awkwardly and looked back at Ren. Jo kwon was hugging him but then sat down and started talking angrily.

                Terrah kept dancing with Seulong while keeping an eye on Ren from a distance. Jo Kwon suddenly stood up and started dragging Ren out of the club by his hand. That stopped both her and Seulong from dancing. He smiled awkwardly down at her. “I don’t think your friend will be coming back tonight… I can keep you company if you like?” Terrah smiled at him and nodded. “Where is your restroom? I need to call my roommate and tell her that I will be out a bit longer.” She said as she bit her lip lightly. Seulong grinned and pointed at a hallway near the front door. She smiled sweetly and poked his chest again. “How about you buy me another drink for when I get back?” He smiled as they walked over to the bar.

                Terrah walked towards the bathroom and was glad to see there was a window. She quickly jumped out the window and touched her ear piece. “Call Woosang” She got an immediate answer as always. “This is Commander Sangsoo.” Terrah wasted no time. “Jo Kwon got ahold of Ren and took him with him. Track him now and send his location to my GPS.” Woosang responded immediately “You got it.” Terrah didn’t hang up as she ran and caught a cab. King and Eli had taken her car so she needed to get to them. “I need to go to the fight club that King and Eli are at, to get my car.” Woosang spoke up. “Roger that.” He hung up as he got to work on her request.

                At the fight club she couldn’t find her car so she went inside. The men all over were staring at her because she was the only one who looked out of place in her club dress. She spotted Eli first because of his blonde mohawk. She pushed through the crowd and immediately put her arm through his, stunning him. “Woah! Why are you here?” He asked confused, but not letting go of her arm. “Where is King? We need to go. I need my car.” Eli handed her the car keys and pointed over at a group of guys sitting around a table, placing bets on the fighters. King was chatting with one of them.

                Terrah smiled at Eli and let go of his arm. “Wait here.” She walked over to the table and smiled at all the men around the table. She pushed some of her hair behind her ear as she grabbed onto King’s arm. “Would you guys mind if I borrowed this one for a few?” She said as sweetly as possible. The men all just shook their heads as King tried not to blush.

                She dragged King all the way back over to Eli, wrapping her other arm with his and then took them outside. “Where is my car?” she asked as she immediately let go of their arms. Eli pointed to the direction and she ran to her car, both guys following her lead. Once inside the car, she immediately opened her GPS. “Jo Kwon took Ren. His tracking implant should tell us where he is. It’s a newer device that was implemented after he left the BTSA so he shouldn’t know anything about it.”

                Eli and King both looked shocked. “How did he get Ren away from you?” King asked dumbfounded. “I was dancing with a big guy. He thinks I went to the restroom.” The guys just nodded, not sure what happened.

                The GPS had Ren’s marker still moving, so they just headed in its general direction. Terrah didn’t even look back at Eli. “Eli, I’m sorry but I don’t have time to take you home. I will leave you under officer King’s protection until we can get you back.” He just nodded. “Don’t worry about it. I won’t get in the way.”

                Suddenly Ren’s marker stopped. King noticed the place on the map. “This isn’t even in my sector anymore. This is in a rich neighborhood too.” Terrah nodded and put her car on auto piolet. The destination was still 15 minutes away. They had a head start from when she had to go get her car. She climbed into the back seat next to Eli and suddenly bent over the back seat into the trunk and pulled out a pair of pants and a tank-top. “If you are shy, look away.” She said as she pulled the pants on under the dress. She kept talking as she pulled the dress over her head, revealing her bra to both the guys in the car.

                “So our plan when we get there is that you two will be my backup.” She pulled the tank top on and reached back into the trunk. Eli was flat out staring as King had covered his eyes but was still looking from behind his fingers. “King, keep our earpieces connected.” She found her sneakers in the trunk and replaced her spiked heels with them. “Eli, you know how to fight yes?” Eli just nodded as he watched her bend back over the backseat again.

                She grabbed a gun and checked to make sure it was loaded and she put it into the back of her pants. She pulled out a vest and put it on to hide her gun. “Good, then we don’t have to worry about protecting you.” She climbed back into the driver seat and turned off auto piolet.

                Terrah pressed a button on the dashboard and it immediately connected her with Woosang. A small screen showing his face popped up. He was in a car as well. “Commander, are you heading to the location as well?” She asked as Eli and King tried to collect themselves. “Yes. I will be there to help you with the arrest. You should be first on the premises so I want you to gather information on the danger level and take them out if it’s possible. I will join in as soon as I arrive.” She nodded. “Roger that. I have a civilian with me and Officer King. He is able to defend himself but I don’t want to put him in unnecessary danger.”

                Woosang nodded. “Leave him with Officer King and gather the information on your own. I should be there about 20 minutes after you. I trust you can last that long on your own.” Terrah nodded again. “Right.” Then his screen went down as he hung up. She looked at the others. “New plan, you stay in the car and I follow orders.”

                King nodded but Eli looked worried. He was unaware of her skills. “Why would he send you in on your own? Isn’t it dangerous?” Terrah nodded. “It’s dangerous for you two. Not for me. I lived on the ground with Dinosaurs for months on my own. I can deal with humans with guns, if they even have any.” Eli and King both just stared at her with their mouths slightly open.

                They finally neared the location. It just looked like a neighborhood full of rich people houses with high gates and hedges. Terrah parked two houses down on the street and turned off the car. She checked her gun one more time. “Stay in this car no matter what.” She looked at both of them as she put her gun back in the small of her back, hidden under her vest. “If you get out of this car, I will shoot you both myself.” King nodded nervously as Eli just smirked as she left the car, locking it.

                Eli looked over at King. “Dude, I think I’m in love.” He said as they both burst out laughing but stayed in the car, as instructed.

                Terrah calmly walked down the sidewalk, making sure no one was walking the street before she jumped up grabbing the top of the brick wall under a large tree inside the yard. She pulled herself up and quickly hid herself in the leaves of the tree.

                There were only two guys in the yard that she could see from her location, one standing near the gate and another near the front door to the large house. To her luck, the house was mostly windows and she could see inside the main living area. There were four more men inside but she couldn’t see Jo Kwon or Ren.

                It was up to her discretion if she wanted to take them out on her own or wait for Woosang. She watched them carefully for a few more minutes before deciding their threat level. Only the two outside had guns that were visible. The ones inside looked to be arguing over something they saw on the TV. She decided she could take the ones outside down. Woosang should arrive while she is taking down the ones inside.

                Terrah jumped down from the tree and ran directly at the guard near the gate and grabbed him from behind and pressed her gun against his back. The man immediately dropped his gun and tried to look at the guard by the door, but Terrah stopped him. “If you don’t want me to shoot you in the spine so you can never walk again, I suggest you do as I say and answer my questions.” The man nodded slowly. “Good. Now tell me whose house is this.” The man stuttered as he spoke. “Ma… Master Jo… Jo K… Kwon.” She pressed the gun harder into his back. “Now tell me, is he home right now?” The man just nodded in response.

                Terrah kept interrogating him. “Did he have any guests with him? Ones who don’t want to be here?” The man nodded again. “How many?” The man took a deep breath and his voice kept shaking. “I… I don’t know… One… maybe two?” She pulled the gun away from his back and quickly put it back in her pants. She put both hands on his head. “Good boy. Good night.” She said as she twisted his neck quickly and just far enough to knock him out.

                The guard at the gate noticed her finally. He pointed his gun at her. “Freeze! Who are you? How did you get in here?” She noticed the safety on his gun was still . She sprinted at him before he could notice and kicked him straight in the stomach as if he was nothing more than a soccer ball. He was sent flying through the glass window, startling the four men inside.

                One of the men inside the house screamed and ran towards stairs leading to the basement. Terrah couldn’t allow him to get down there. She pulled out her gun and shot him in the knee. He fell over near the top of the stairs but didn’t try to make it down them. The other men started to attack her.

                Terrah decided to get this done quickly and shot them all in their right shoulders, then again in their left thighs, leaving them unable to run or shoot her. The one she kicked through the window started to stand up, she just kicked him in the face so he would stay down.

                She walked over to the one she had shot in the knee and grabbed him by the chin. “Is Jo Kwon downstairs?” The man was crying from his gunshot wound. She sort of felt bad because she could tell he wasn’t a fighter, but she still had to do what she did. The man pursed his lips and was clinging to his knee. “You shot me!!” She nodded and decided to scare him into talking. She pointed her gun at his face. “Is Jo Kwon downstairs?” The man quickly nodded as more tears came out his eyes.

                Terrah smiled at the man. “Does he have Ren downstairs?” The man nodded again, on the verge of bawling. “One last question, is Jonghyun downstairs too?” The man didn’t have a chance to answer before Woosang and a few other Time Agents came running into the house. Woosang grinned at her. “Nice work, you are a single woman SWAT team as usual.” Terrah laughed and nodded. “This one says Jo Kwon and Ren are downstairs.” She turned to look at him. “He was just about to tell me if Jonghyun was down there as well.” The man shrugged his shoulders. “I only got here when he dragged Ren inside. I don’t know if he in there.”

                Terrah nodded and looked at a lower rank agent who was helping check over one of the shot men. “Hey, bring them all ambulances. None of them should be dead.” The agent nodded and started talking away on his earpiece. Woosang put his hand on her shoulder. “Shall we quickly go downstairs in case they heard you?” She nodded and stood up and followed her Commander down the stairs. This would be their first time working in the field together since his promotion.

                At the bottom of the stairs, there was a metal door. To their luck it looked like it was soundproofed. Whoever was inside had no knowledge of what happened upstairs. Woosang tried the door and to their surprise it was unlocked. He slowly pushed it open and pointed his gun in first before looking inside.

                There was a hallway with two doors on each side and one at the end. He pointed to the left side of the hall as he walked to the right side of the hall, telling Terrah to search that side. Behind the first door Woosang opened was just an empty bathroom. Her first door was a bedroom. She quickly went inside and searched the whole room for anyone hiding, it was clear.

                Woosang opened his second door and inside was just a single metal chair bolted into the middle of the floor. Terrah now felt really scared for Jonghyun and Ren. She kicked open her second door and startled a half- man who was sleeping in a bed. She didn’t recognize him. She pointed her gun at him before he could do anything. He immediately put his hands up. “Oh my god! What’s going on?” He said panicked. She immediately yelled at him. “Who are you and what business do you have here?”

                He looked even more confused. “I live here!” She glared at him. “What is your relationship to Jo Kwon?” He answered as he slowly put his hands down. “He’s my cousin…” She motioned towards the stair way with her gun. “Get upstairs. There are some nice agents upstairs who need to have a word with you.” He looked like he was about to argue. Woosang came up behind her and glared at him. “Would you prefer we shoot you? Go!” The man quickly scrambled up stairs in only his boxers he was sleeping in.

                Woosang and Terrah stared at the final door and took a deep breath. “Let’s do this.” Woosang said as he kicked the door down.