He SMILED!

U-Kiss my oppas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5esi2JdumfE teen top

==============================================================================================================

“Oppas~ annyeong~” I said as I bowed before them. They all laugh…..KISEOP IS LAUGHING?!

“OMG Kiseop you’re laughing!”DongHo exclaimed.

“Yeah I guess I want to stop being such a insolated person and be back to my old self, if _____could smile after what had happen to her I should learn how to smile too.” He gave a warm smile.

“_____, we are jealous, you ran to them but left us behind” Xander whined.

“Don’t tell me you don’t love us anymore” Kevin gave me puppy eyes.

“Aws sorry oppa,” I said as I gave them a big hug.

“Don’t forget us” Eli said as the rest of the guys went in for the group hug.

-NoBody’s POV-

“Omg she can even call them oppa, we can’t even call them that” the girl sneered.

“She is even hugging them ARG I hate her sooooo much” another punched the locker next to her.

“Relax we will settle it later during lunch” the leader said calmly.

----Ring----

-Your POV-

“Let’s go DongHo” I said as we walked to class together before I wave bye to my oppas.

“I think Kiseop is under some spell” DongHo whispered as the teacher was teaching. I turned my head and wait for him to continue.

“He hasn’t smile in years now he is smiling like mad, he also very nice to me, he is his old self.” DongHo said smiling.

“Well your happy about the change so don’t think about it too much.”I smiled.

I raised my hand and asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet, she gave me a hall pass. As I came out of the toilet on my way to the classroom some1 called me.

“YAH, you!” I turned around to see 3 girls coming up to me. Why do I feel so scared, that I should run away.