The incident

U-Kiss my oppas

She got up to her feet and pointed the gun at me with tears in her eyes, all I could do was stare in fear as she was about to pull the trigger, I closed my eyes and heard her say….

“Bye” she whispered before a loud *BANG* was heard as I waited for pain to overcome my body but something else happen…..

*THUD* I opened my eyes to see Kiseop in front of me clenching his chest in pain as I saw blood coming out of it. I turned to face EunJae, she dropped the gun as I could hear police siren coming from outside the warehouse. “OMG don’t die I love you please don’t go! I can’t live without you” I cried and scream in my chair as I trying to struggle out of the ropes while a policemen tries to untie it. After the rope was untied I went up to hug him and he smiled weakly saying….

“I….love….u….” he smiled before fainting and the paramedics came to bring him to the hospital. I went up to them but they stopped me.

I looked at my hand which was cover with his blood when I hugged him; I fell on my knee and cried. My oppas came up to me and put their arm on my shoulder and giving me a reassuring look.

“He’ll be ok” they said while I hugged them. All I could do was hugged them tighter and cried even more. They drove me to the hospital where Kiseop was at; we waited outside the room for him to come out of operating room. I saw the rest of U-Kiss running towards us, especially DongHo who was crying.

“Will he be ok?!” he cried grabbing on my shirt; I just shrugged and tried to hold back my tears. Just then I saw Lee Joon running up to me and hugging me tightly.

“I’m glad you ok, I would have killed myself if anything happened to you.” I just smiled and said

“I’m fine but the guy I love aint” I pointed to the room. He just smiled again and hugged me. Just then the doctors walked out and I ran to him.

“How is he?” I asked as tears threaten to come out again as Xander and Kevin hold onto my shoulders.

“Well………..”