We are here?

U-Kiss my oppas

omg lols so cute man they made their own mv <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptdcBe5TUAI

omo lols Lee Joon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4c6lHgFmjY , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qn9EnSusB0

 ======================================================================================================

We remain quiet throughout the rest of the journey so I turn on the radio and the song “why” was playing.

“That’s a nice song dontcha think?” she hummed to the beat.

“Yup its catchy, we’re here” I said. She gave me a puppy eyes “What?”

“Can we at least hear this song finish?” she smile with sparkle in her eyes. I just nodded and she smiled.

-Kiseop’s POV-

I saw him stop the van at an abandon warehouse, I guess we are here. I took out my phone and called Kevin and told him the address.

“Okay thanks we will call me police and an ambulance, who knows what she will do to ____” Kevin sighed on the other end of the phone. I waited for 2 minutes but they had not left the van yet. I saw ______ walking next to the guy and saying “Please do you have to do this? She won’t love you back ya know?”

“I know but I can just hope right? I’m sorry I have to kidnap you” he apologise and brought her into the warehouse. I quickly went to park my car behind the trees to prevent people from spotting me. I followed behind them and hid outside the door.

-Your POV-

He asked me to sit on the chair and tie my hands up; after he was done he took another char and sat in front of me.

“Do you think she’ll hurt me” I questioned.

“I hope not since you’re a nice girl” he smiled. I began to hum binguel binguel and waited for things to happen.

“This is kinda boring” I laughed and he laughed along with me.

5minutes later, SunHye, Cho Hee and Eun Jae came into the room.

“Finally” I rolled my eyes with “Amusement” in my voice.

“Don’t act so big, once we are done with you, you’ll be dead.” EunJae laughed. I saw Lee Joon went up to EuJae but she just pushed him away. He sighed and stand behind them.