ARG annoying girls

U-Kiss my oppas

i wont use any famous person name as i dont want them to look bad><

these guys are hilarious you gotta watch it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dlhI1eyC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwufLu-mFL4

==============================================================================================================

They came up to me and put their arms at my side making me not able to run away.

“Who are you?” I hissed.

“Why you little….”

“Enough SunHye, stop it, just relax for now.” The person in front of me said while holding the girl on my right making her to relax.

“I’m EunJae and she’s ChoHee” the leader pointed to herself and then the girl on the left.

“Yeah, so can I go now?” I asked her.

“Yeah, we’ll let you go, if you leave u-kiss oppa alone.” EunJae stated.

“U-kiss oppa?.... you mean Kevin, Xander, Eli, KiBum, Kiseop, SooHyun oppa and DongHo?” I questioned.

“Yeah them and would you stop calling them oppa it sickens me” ChoHee said while pretending to puke.

I gave them a disgusted face, I was disgusted by their action and they put on wayyyy too much make up, it makes them look so fake, even their eyes are fake, they are wearing colour contacts for goodness sake. I rolled my eyes at them as  snikered.

“First off if I want to call them oppa who’s gonna stop me you?” I said ask I poked EunJae’s chest. “They like me better jealous much, girl like you………” before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek. I turn and realize she slapped me, before I could do anything ChoHee slapped me too. I got pissed off and punched EunJae as she gave them orders to slap me.

As I look at EunJae’s face I wanted to turn back time and make sure I didn’t punch her, as what she did next was much more painful than 2 slaps.

She grabbed my hair at the back of my head and she slammed my face on the lockers.

“You think you so smart is it?” she hissed under her breathe before slamming my head on the lockers. I fell on the ground touching my head to realize it was bleeding. ChoHee went up to me with her hand raised up preparing to hit me before I heard something…..

“STOP, don’t you dare touch her” was all I heard before I fainted.