finally

U-Kiss my oppas

I turned around to see Lee Joon at the door way with his head lowered.

“You’re the 1 who kidnap ______ and she almost died because of you!” Kiseop screamed. Lee Joon almost turned away and left until I ran up to him and held onto his arm. He looked at me confused while I just smiled at him.

“Oppa, Lee Joon aint really a bad guy, he is just too blinded by love” I said while pointing to him.

“How can you say that he aint a bad guy after he brought you to a warehouse” Kiseop scoffed.

“Because I was talking to him on the way there, he isn’t a bad person just some1 in love” I said sighing. “Will you just forgive him for me?” I gave Kiseop puppy eyes.

He sighed and said, “Fine, I also know what it is like to be blinded by love” he blushed while winking at me and I blushed too.

We all just carried on talking and laughing than there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” Kiseop said.

As the door opened to reveal the person U-Kiss started to cover me and Kiseop.

“Why are you here?” Xander hissed.

“Can’t you just leave us alone?” Eli sneered.

“You’ve done enough damage here.” KiBum growled.

“Just go away, we don’t want to see you.” SooHyun said while giving her death glare.

I could see EunJae giving a sad face as she turned around to leave I went up and grabbed her arm, the guys were shock at my sudden movement. Next thing I knew I was hugging her and she just stood there and cried.

“It’ll be okay stop crying” I said as I could feel her pain. After I let go of the hug she just stood there and kept bowing and saying “I’m so sorry for what I did, I guess I am too depressed about my life, I’ve change I went for counseling. I just want you all to forgive me is that possible?”

“It’s not for us to decide it’s for him” Kevin pointed to Kiseop.

Kiseop thought for a bit and said “Fine, I’ll forgive you this once but I don’t ever want to see you do this type of things again.” After hearing that she bowed again and walked out of the door.

“I’m so proud of you~” I sang as I hugged him.

Time quickly flew by and soon Kiseop was out of the hospital and school ended. We were dating~.

I heard the door bell rang and I went down the stairs to see Xander oppa opening the door and revealing Kiseop smiling at me.

“You better treat her well if not you will get it from me!” Xander threaten.

“Don’t scare him off, if not ______-ah will kill you” Kevin laughed.

“Ready to go Oppa?” I said as I skipped out and holding onto Kiseop arm, he nodded and we walked off.

“OH wait!” I turned around and kissed Kevin and Xander oppa on the cheeks and ran back to Kiseop with our hands intertwined we walked off for our date.

We went all around Seoul until it was about 8pm then he brought me to a field and I just lay there with my eyes closed to feel the breeze blowing against me. When I opened my eyes I see something shiny in front of me and I immediately sat up and looked at Kiseop.

“Will you marry me?” Kiseop smiled.

“I don’t know, maybe” I pretended to think and he went to tickle me.

“HAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY I WILL MARRY YOU” I laughed and after he heard that he picked me up and turned me around and kissed me on the lips.

=======================================================================================================

Hoped you like it ~^-^~

Please read my new story Beast who?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49872/beast-who-beast-hyunseung-kikwang-you