Is your life perfect that why you smile?

U-Kiss my oppas

-Kevin’s POV-

As I was listening to people introduce themselves Kiseop asked me something

“How come your sister is always so happy? Is your family life fantastic?” Kiseop asked.

“Asides from us caring for her, no 1 else does” I simply stated.

“What do you mean?” Kiseop asked.

“I know you mother died and all but for us we lost both our parents in a car crashed when we were 6 and she was 5. Our sister can be the most miserable person in the world but she chose to smile. You should learn how to smile too.” I said trying not to sound mean.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to be mean, I guess I am not use to seeing people so happy.” Kiseop sighed.

-Kiseop’s POV-

Why am I so affected when I see her happy, I want to smile too but I can’t. Why do I keep thinking of her? Maybe I should ask her how I can smile after this experience, since her experience was much worse than mine I lost 1 parent while she lost both… I guess I wasn’t very nice to DongHo either he always so kind to me but I pushed him away and don’t care about him.

“Could you teach me how to be a good brother?” I whispered to Kevin. Kevin just looked and at me smiled while nodding his head.

-Your POV-

“Miss ______ would you stop talking if not I will call your parents” Mrs Lee scolded while I just flinched at the word parents.

“Are you ok _____? You kill kinda pale” DongHo whispered to you.

“Yeah, when she mention parents it just got me thinking about them…” I sighed.

“Care to share what happen to them? It’s ok if you do not want to” DongHo gave me the warmest smile.

“Both my parents died in a car accident when I was only 5, but lucky I have my oppas to care for me if not I don’t think I want to be alive any more, I tried to kill myself several times when I was 13 but they stopped me every time, I am glad they stopped me, they are the 2 reasons why I keep smiling” I said while smiling as I think about my oppas.