i think i'm in love.

U-Kiss my oppas

Sorry for randomness but~

Please support these new group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU boyfriend, they r so cute<3 my fav is kwangmin the twin with brown hair.

Please support Dalmatian too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvg0aPo4DtQ show them loads of love, Jisu is my  fav <3 the 1 who started the song

==================================================================================================

“Finally school’s over!” I screamed as I ran out the gate of school.

*HONK* I turned around a saw a car heading my way I closed my eyes tight as I felt some1 pull my arm, I opened my eyes and saw Kiseop looking at me worriedly.

“YAH! Are you trying to kill yourself? If you die how are your brothers going to handle it?” Kiseop yelled at me as I look at him wide eye.

“I’m sorry” I whispered as tears start forming at my eyes and before I knew it I hugged him and cried in his arms.

-Kiseop’s POV-

I looked at her and her eyes were teary and before I knew it she was hugging me tightly. Omg my heart is beating so fast now… Suddenly my arms had a mind of its own, it moved…..

-Your POV-

When I was crying I felt something on my back, then it struck me he was hugging me back, I felt my heart beating faster and I felt so safe in his arms. I felt him tighten his hug and I also felt his heart beating as fast as mine.

“_______-AH!” Xander came out and ran towards me.

“Why are you crying” Kevin asked me as I felt Kiseop hug loosen, why was I so sad when he I stop hugging him? Why was his heart also beating fast?

I went to hug Xander and Kevin when they hugged me. After I finish crying Kiseop explain to them what had happen they looked at me as I gave them a sad expression.

“I’m sorry oppas I won’t do it again to make you worry” I said as they gave a soft smile and kissed me on the cheek.

“Let’s go home” they said while holding out their hands.

“Thanks you Kiseop oppa~” I kissed him on the cheek before I ran to my oppa and took their hand and walked home together.

-Kiseop’s POV-

My heart almost popped out of my chest when she kissed me, then I realize I was blushing like mad… am I falling for her? I thought as I walk back to see my brother before walking home together with my brother for the first time ever.