Me? Big ego? no way

U-Kiss my oppas

“OMG it’s really good” KiBum praised.

“Wow a pretty girl like you that can cook amazing” Eli cooed.

“Omg you should open your own restaurant.” SooHyun praised

 “You should stop praising her, if not her big ego will grow even bigger.” Xander laugh.

“OPPA! I do not have a big ego” I pouted as they laughed at me.

“What do you think of the food Kiseop oppa?” I asked when turning to face him.

“It’s ok I guess” he stated.

“DongHo why don’t you try the food too?” I asked while pushing the lunch box to him.

“Oh it’s really good” DongHo praised. I smiled as I continue to share my lunch with him.

“Sigh our little girl has really grownup” Kevin sighed.

“Oppa~ don’t worry okay, I will still be your little girl no matter what~” I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

“How about mine?” Xander asked.

“Too bad who ask you to say I have a big ego” I laughed as I stick out my tongue at him. While all the guys laughed at him.

We continued to eat and get to know each other more, as time pass I wasn’t so scared of Eli, SooHyun and KiBum anymore they are actually very nice but they like to play a lot. As for Kiseop, he is pretty quiet and he doesn’t laugh much so my view on him didn’t change he is still a quiet person, but a helpful 1 I smiled as I remember when I first met him hours ago.

“The bell is going to ring any moment, let’s go, see you later my little DongSeng” Kevin said while waving to me as I walked off with DongHo to class.

“You’re so lucky to have big brothers like them, they care a lot for you”DongHo sighed.

“What about your brother? What is his character like?” I asked.

“He was a very talkative and friendly person until my mum died when he was 7 and I was 6, after that he became quiet and isolated” DongHo sighed.

“Oh….” Was all I could say before the teacher came in.