can we protect her 24/7?

U-Kiss my oppas

sry i didnt update earlier, was busying doing something

==============================================================================================================

“Let’s go home” Xander said softly while he and Kevin stretch out their hand for me to take it.

“mmmm….” I whispered before waving bye to the rest of U-kiss oppa and holding onto their hands.

As we took the car home I leaned my head on Kevin oppa who was sitting in the back with me and sighed.

“Don’t worry_______, nothing will happen to you ok?”Kevin smiled while holding out his pinky and I wrapped my pinky around him and smiled.

“She wouldn’t hurt you guys right?” I asked Kevin oppa.

He looked at me than looked at my forehead before sighing. “Don’t worry she won’t hurt us it’s you I am worried about."

“Don’t worry oppa~ I trust all of you” I smiled.

“Well if you see them again just run away from them okay?” Xander oppa said. I nodded and feel asleep on Kevin oppa’s shoulder.

-Kevin’s POV-

“Xander hyung what are we going to do? We can’t stay with her 24/7.” Kevin asked worriedly while looking at you resting on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, there are 7 of us we can protect her…….. I hope” Xander sighed while looking back at ___________.

 

 

-Kiseop’s POV-

“You better stay away from her” I hissed.

“Hah, it’s more like you should stay away from her if not I’ll…..” EunJae lean in the whisper the last part before laughing like a mad women.

“You wouldn’t dare!” I asked as I looked at her, she is starting to go mad.

“Why don’t you try me and you’ll find out” She smirked before walking away.