Love

U-Kiss my oppas

“He’ll be fine lucky the bullet miss all vital organs but he will need to rest” the doctor smiled.

I smiled at him and thanked him before Kevin pushed me into the room and not allowing any1 else in. He knows me too much; I owe him something for this. I went to sit at the bed side looking at him; I smiled as tears of joy flow from my face. I lean forward to kiss his cheek, suddenly he turns his face and my lips landed on his. I opened my eyes widely in shock as I was about to pull away he pull me in closer to him and we stay there for awhile.

“Oppa, I’m glad you’re okay” I said with tears flowing from my face.

“________-ah don’t cry I am here for you” Kiseop smiled at me while wiping my tears away.

“YA OPPA!” I said while smacking his arm.

“What was that for?” he looked at me.

“For being stupid by jumping in front of the bullet for me and scaring me like that, I thought you will die” I said almost crying again.

“Well I can’t let you be shot in the head while I watch hopelessly, I love you ________-ah” he smiled.

“You what me???” I pretended not to hear the last part. He motions me to get closer to him and I did and he kissed me on the lips.

“AHEM” Xander pretended to cough while standing behind us. I just smiled and pulled away while giving death glares to him.

“Thanks for saving my sister, but you should be careful yourself too, don’t do stupid things” Xander said to Kiseop concernly. The rest of the U-Kiss guys came in and hugged Kiseop tightly and I can see him flinching in pain.

“OW OW OW OW, guys get off me it hurts” he laughed as the guys laughed at him.

“Hyung I hope you’ll be ok” DongHo said shyly while giving Kiseop a get well soon card.

“Thanks DongHo, you’re the best brother I could ever ask for” Kiseop smiled while DongHo hugged him.

I just smiled at them and laugh at U-Kiss cuteness just then some1 came in.

“YOU!” Kiseop pointed as the guy lowered his head while scratching his head.