Is it over?

U-Kiss my oppas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiikpj15i84 u-kiss shut up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7aFRaKyTfo i'm sad Kevin has little parts cause they have to show off the new members.

=======================================================================================================

“Even thou Kiseop ignores you, you can be close to the rest of U-Kiss, how thick-skinned are you” SunHye sneered.

“So you’re the reason why he ignore me, well Xander and Kevin are my real brothers and they rest are like my brothers too, so too bad for you” I smirked in reply, I could see Lee Joon gave me a hwaiting pose.

“Well you can just ignore them when we first talk to you!” Cho Hee almost screamed at me before relaxing.

“You can’t get away with this you know? No matter what I will still be close to them, they won’t let you off!” I growled.

“We’ll see about it” EunJae laughed evilly like a mad women. Wow she is really mad now, I thought.

“Can’t you just let me go and forget all of this?” I asked nicely.

“You wish” EunJae turned to face her back at me before taking something out.

Before I knew it she was pointing a gun at me, “Not so smart now huh” she laughed.

“EunJae relax, don’t do anything harsh” Lee Joon grabbed her hand to relax her. She just pushed Lee Joon away and pointed the gun at him.

“If you don’t want to be dead you better stay out of this” EunJae growled. Even Cho Hee and SunHye tried to stop her; they thought she went too far. “If your try to stop me too, I won’t hesitate to shoot you” EunJae sneered while pointing the gun at them. I saw Lee Joon mouthed a word sorry to me. All I could do was mouth back its ok before I saw him, ChoHee and SunHye leaving. Even ChoHee and SunHye looked sorry.

“Over such a small thing you should not get so worked up about it” I tried to calm her down.

“Why do you get to be love while I don’t?” she yelled with tears in her eyes.

“Lee Joon loves you but you pushed him away, you keep pushing away people who love you, in the end no1 will care for you” I answered.

“SHIKKEUREO!” she yelled as I heard the word echoing in the empty warehouse.

She fell to her knees as tears start to form at her eyes. All I could do was look at her while she just cried her heart out.