He is not as bad as i thought.

U-Kiss my oppas

Omo JongKey <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXa87o29lVA&feature=channel_video_title

Aws how cute <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAhppMrhGxU

So cute, even when his voice cracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEBN3FRpyEo

=======================================================================================================

-Your POV-

“Who are you and where are you bringing me to?” I sneered.

“Sorry EunJae asked me to kidnap you and bring you to the warehouse.” He sighed.

“Who are you anyway?” I asked with annoyance in my voice.

“Lee Joon…”he stated.

“Sooo….. Do you like EunJae or something” I saw him blush before denying it.

“Oh you so do, well you should just give up she doesn’t like you, you can do better Lee Joon” I said smiling hoping he would just let me go.

“I know but 1 can hope right?” he sighed deflating his shoulders.

“Well she asked you to kidnap me because she was most likely jealous that I am close to U-Kiss oppa and they don’t even care for her” I stated. He looked at me with sympathy, I could see he didn’t want to do this but he is really in love with her.

“So how did you get that?” he pointed to my forehead.

“Oh…. EunJae rammed my head into the locker making it bleed.” I sighed as I thought about when it happenned. “Lee Joon, why do you like her so much? I mean no offence but she aint really very pleasant to be with” I stated as he looked at me.

“Well I just wish I could bring her old self back, she wasn’t like this until a couple of years back, we’ve been friends since we were like 10, but I guess when her parents die she became like this.” He sighed while looking at me. “So I guess your life is really good?” he asked.

I just smiled and shake my head before answering “My parents died when I was only 5 and my brothers were 6, they take care of me ever since then, it’s because of them I smile the way I do now” I smiled at Lee Joon. He smiled back, I wish he could just break away from the love he had for EunJae and become a good guy he really is.

“So are we friends even thou if things don’t work out well?” I asked while giving my number 1 smile.

“Yeah I’ll like that” he smiled back.

-Lee Joon’s POV-

She is so nice I wish I don’t have to do this, but I love SunHye I just hope nothing bad will happen to her. *Sigh*