Are you okay?!

U-Kiss my oppas

you gotta watch these its hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztjnyAy8wI&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h4SYEYUofM

==============================================================================================================

-Kiseop’s POV-

I was walking to my locker to take a book before the next lesson. When I reach my locker I heard some bickering around the corner, I decided to take a peek to see what was going on. To my surprise, I saw 3 girls surrounding _______, I look at the 3 girls, ARG them again, why can’t they just leave us alone.

I saw ______ on the floor with her head bleeding and before ChoHee could hurt her again I screamed…

“STOP, don’t you dare touch her!” they turned around to see me there. I gave them my scariest look and said “You better leave now!”

“What’s so good about her?” SunHye sneered before running off to the other girls.

“_____-ah,_____-ah are you okay? I asked her worriedly, but I didn’t get any answer. So I decided to pick her up bridal style and run to the nurse’s office.

-Your POV-

I opened my eyes so see a bright light right in front of me, I blinked a few times then I realize I was in the nurse’s office. I sat up and tried to touch my forehead but something heavy was holding my hand down. I turned and saw Kiseop asleep while holding my hand. I blushed and held onto his hand tightly and I went back to sleep.

“OMG ________ ARE YOU OKAY?” bawled Xander.

I opened my eyes to see u-kiss oppa right in front of me looking worried. I just nod my head in reply to his question. Kiseop soon explain to them why I was here.

“Dang those girls, I hate them” Kevin clench his fist in anger.

“Can’t they just leave us alone?” Eli growled.

“At least they didn’t need to hurt _____ right” SooHyun said while sitting on my bed and touching my forehead. When he touched it I flinched in pain before remembering that they slammed my head onto the lockers.

“You’ll be ok right?” DongHo ask while giving me a sweet smile and handing me a lollipop.

“Don’t worry guys I’m fine” I smiled.

“Don’t worry we’ll protect you from now on” KiBum said.